Page 1396 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 ... LastLast
Results 34,876 to 34,900 of 41143
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    wtf?
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com

yo front range mtb punters are get there dream lift served bike park in evergreen only 850 ft of vert and they need to shut a few nimbys up to make it happen

Could only imagine the outrage if they tried doing this in boulder county people throwing organic tomatoes w lots of Tibetan prayer flags and many of native american cerimonial dances to protect the sacred native land there 7,000 sq ft house is built on

RIP full send bike ranch

Have to say, the sunrises every morning have been spectacular during this dry spell, some sunsets too.

Just had to laugh at the crowds yesterday for what's open though, but it definitely seems like the M-F 9-5 crowd is full on again since covid started seeing the contrast between yesterday and during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    Have to say, the sunrises every morning have been spectacular during this dry spell, some sunsets too.

Just had to laugh at the crowds yesterday for what's open though, but it definitely seems like the M-F 9-5 crowd is full on again since covid started seeing the contrast between yesterday and during the week.
    I was in Breck last night. That place never ceases to amaze. Had to park a mile from the Riverwalk and walk down Main Street right after the parade. What a scene, that place is hilarious. Do new CO transplants get issued a Burmese mountain dog at the border now?

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    I just try to imagine it like you're on a hill in Utah freeriding where it's also loose. Just float and flow!
    Yup. I remember the day I figured out how to ride that stuff. Was on Charlie’s Cutoff. Lock everything together and kind of surf it.

And from that moment on I loved that “dirt”.

Wildfire by Dumont now, windy and dry today isn’t going to help anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Do new CO transplants get issued a Burmese mountain dog at the border now?
    I laughed pretty hard at this comment haha.

GoBreck has a good main street webcam, I just watched the tree lighting on there even though my shop is a half block away, way too many people out there for my liking.

Wet avalanches and soft bumps were noted on BP yesterday on the way home from our Winter Park Christmas tree harvest. My son wore his Vans instead of boots without difficulty. The resort looked packed and the near collisions scared me from the highway.
    God help us, please.

Quote Originally Posted by timackie View Post
    Wet avalanches and soft bumps were noted on BP yesterday on the way home from our Winter Park Christmas tree harvest. My son wore his Vans instead of boots without difficulty. The resort looked packed and the near collisions scared me from the highway.
    God help us, please.
    Wet avalanches…in December. JFC!

Crazy fact It has snowed more in Hawaii than in Denver so far this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I was in Breck last night. That place never ceases to amaze. Had to park a mile from the Riverwalk and walk down Main Street right after the parade. What a scene, that place is hilarious. Do new CO transplants get issued a Burmese mountain dog at the border now?
    breck is the bomb no one does christmas better
    if you don't like crowds festivities out the ass and an all around great time then it's not the place for you
    25 yr local and I love it to death man
    and yes you need an inbred burmese dog to complete the pataccui look one chick around here has four

At least they all get sucked into one place. Same goes when skiing there…80% of skier/riders are on lower Peak 8/9.

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Georgia vs. Alabama for the SEC Championship at 2pm today. You all know who to root for.
    We are officially in the pit of despair

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Do new CO transplants get issued a Burmese mountain dog at the border now?
    Didn't know that Burmese mountain dogs had become popular...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Didn't know that Burmese mountain dogs had become popular...
    My apologies, hungover misspelling. Bernese of course.

Holy shit
    Fire above i70 fall river rosd south of 70

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Holy shit
    Fire above i70 fall river rosd south of 70

Year round fire season these days.

Colorado Weather Discussion Thread

Was pleasantly surprised at how 'not busy' ABasin was yesterday......mazes at BME and Len never got over 1/3rd full from what I saw. Surely a result of how shitty the skiing is right now. CAIC Bash was fun......didn't seem as busy as in past years......didn't win shit tho. And Fuck 'Bama! I'll just leave this here.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2348.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	271.5 KB 
ID:	395401
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    CAIC Bash was fun......didn't seem as busy as in past years......didn't win shit tho.
    Good to see you!

They reduced ticket sales this year.

I liked Rapidgrass, but they played way too loud for the event. Much of the time you practically had to scream in people's ears to carry on a conversation, which made me sad because there were so many people I hadn't seen in a while. The Bash is a fundraising social event with music, not a fucking concert. My ears are still ringing today.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Flight for life yesterday morning at Eldora. No further details, but ski patrol was busy all morning it seemed.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Flight for life yesterday morning at Eldora. No further details, but ski patrol was busy all morning it seemed.
    gotta be a collision or a Sonny Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I liked Rapidgrass, but they played way too loud for the event. Much of the time you practically had to scream in people's ears to carry on a conversation, which made me sad because there were so many people I hadn't seen in a while. The Bash is a fundraising social event with music, not a fucking concert. My ears are still ringing today.
    That's every year. For some reason nobody involved in putting on the bash understands that people are there to socialize with friends they haven't seen lately, not for the local bluegrass band.
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com

CAIC was nicely uncrowded. Hope they raised some $$$$. The music was too loud at any volume, because it was bluegrass. Barf. haha

Sure would be nice if these next storms produce.

CAIC was nicely uncrowded. Hope they raised some $$$$. The music was too loud at any volume, because it was bluegrass. Barf. haha

Sure would be nice if these next storms produce.
    Don't you know that in addition to getting a mtn dog, new transplants must also become accustomed to calling every bluegrass band "legendary"?

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    That's every year. For some reason nobody involved in putting on the bash understands that people are there to socialize with friends they haven't seen lately, not for the local bluegrass band.
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.