Page 15 of 204 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
    Ticketmaster employees have first crack at tickets, so I'm sure you'll be able to get em off StubHub or eBay by around noon on Thursday.

This shit is why I began to dislike going to Phish shows. The whole scene just became unbearable. Between ticketing messes, aggressive dirtsurfers in the lot, frat clowns singing in my ear, and Trey's fat-fingering it just stopped being fun.

I miss the days when we'd catch em at bars and student centers for $10.
    I agree that between the scene and ticketing debacles it's enough to turn one away.................but the music just keeps bringing me back.
    Old's Cool.

and after Hampton, you guys should be excited.

I feel like my trade is kind of fucked as even TM tickets don't ship until 7/13. Would require a lot of faith on my counterparty to send six tickets and wait a month before getting anything in return.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

anyone gotten positive emails yet? my wife got her denial, but my response has not showed up yet.....i'm hoping positive results are coming out after the negative ones.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
    Ticketmaster employees have first crack at tickets, so I'm sure you'll be able to get em off StubHub or eBay by around noon on Thursday.

This shit is why I began to dislike going to Phish shows. The whole scene just became unbearable. Between ticketing messes, aggressive dirtsurfers in the lot, frat clowns singing in my ear, and Trey's fat-fingering it just stopped being fun.

I miss the days when we'd catch em at bars and student centers for $10.
    i agree totaly, i like the way south africa is ticketing the world cup. when you buy the tickets you have to provide the name of each person that is going, then each ticket would be assigned to each guest. when you goto the stadium you would need to get the tickets using your credit card.
    Phish should of followed suit, with a good majority of tickets going to scalpers like stubhub and ebay just pisses me off more so than the dirty hippies trying to sell me braided rope.

Quote Originally Posted by i'm_the_dude View Post
    anyone gotten positive emails yet? my wife got her denial, but my response has not showed up yet.....i'm hoping positive results are coming out after the negative ones.....
    Check your credit or debit card. That seems to be the pattern. Denials went out first and the acceptance emails are forthcoming.

tylerjames, Metallica and other acts use ticketless systems too. Ticketmaster has the capability and requires you to show a credit card to enter the arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post

tylerjames, Metallica and other acts use ticketless systems too. Ticketmaster has the capability and requires you to show a credit card to enter the arena.
    yeah but would think all the problems phish has with scalping they would do something to try and prevent scalping other than a lottery.

found this article online. rumored that phish could play at Fenway on the 30th of May.

Boston Music Spotlight

Phish have added another slate of shows to their highly anticipated summer reunion tour. New England fans who missed out on tickets to their June 6 show at the Comcast Center, will now have the chance to see the band perform at the Meadows Music Theater on Friday, August 14. Tickets for the show are $49.50 and go on sale Saturday, March 28 at noon though Live Nation.

Meanwhile, there is growing speculation that the Vermont-based band will launch their summer in tour at Fenway Park. The show would happen on Sunday, May 31 just after the Dave Matthews Band perform a pair of shows on May 29 and 30. The thought of Red Sox management entertaining the notion of hosting three concerts at the historic ballpark does seem at odd at first. However, it would be an easy sell out (something very few bands can guarantee these days) and more importantly, Phish and DMB are both managed by Red Light Management. No official announcement confirming on denying the concert has been made. As it stands now, Phish will launch their summer tour at Jones Beach in New York June 4 and 5.

One other interesting report going around the Phish rumor mill is that the band will cap off their tour by hosting a festival at a family owned farm in Georgetown, Texas (outside of Austin). For more on that, go here.

Earlier this month, Phish returned to the stage for the first time in five years for a three night run at Virginia’s Hampton Coliseum. The band is also working on new material and is expected to work again with producer Steve Lillywhite later this spring.

No email either way for me yet..

And the credit card hasn't been charged.

WOOOOOO.

Just got 4 tickets to Darien and Hartford. Let's do this!
    Last edited by jtran10; 03-24-2009 at 07:29 PM.

just got my email at 9:35pm!!
    its looking like its going to be a good summer.

Receipt #5019884

Congratulations! You have just purchased the following tickets:

-----------
    Fri Aug 14 2009 08:00 PM Phish, Meadows Music Theater
    Number of tickets: 4, GA LAWN
    Ticket Delivery: UPS 2nd Day Air (Domestic)

-----------
    Ticket Summary: Convenience Charge: $21.60 Shipping: $10.00 Phone charge: $0.00 Total: $229.60

Tickets will begin shipping the week of July 13, 2009. You can expect your tickets to ship approximately 2 weeks prior to the first show on your order. Please expect an email at this email address notifying you when your order has shipped and providing you with your tracking number. If you have any problems or questions, please email Phishtickets@musictoday.com.

Enjoy the show!

For specific on-sale information please refer to the tour dates section at www.Phish.com/tourdates.

If you pre-ordered LivePhish.com downloads with your tickets they will be charged in a separate transaction from your tickets. You will be charged sometime between March 30 and April 2. Prior to the show, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete your download at LivePhish.com
    Last edited by tylerjames; 03-24-2009 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerjames View Post
    Receipt #5019884

-----------
    Fri Aug 14 2009 08:00 PM Phish, Meadows Music Theater
    Number of tickets: 4, GA LAWN

-----------
    Ticket Summary: Convenience Charge: $21.60 Shipping: $10.00 Phone charge: $0.00 Total: $229.60
    EC mini?

-----------
    Fri Aug 7 2009 07:30 PM Phish, Gorge Amphitheatre
    Number of tickets: 4, GENERAL ADMISSION
    -----------
    Sat Aug 8 2009 07:30 PM Phish, Gorge Amphitheatre
    Number of tickets: 4, GENERAL ADMISSION

Wooooooooooooooot!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtran10 View Post
    EC mini?

def possibility mang. good idea any ideas on where? lot scene? i don't know hartford too well but city steam is a cool brew pub 5-10 mins from the venue.

FKNA ALL FOUR NIGHTS!!!! YEAH YA!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

SPAC.... IM IN!!!!!
    @EdgeLinkJohn

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Haven't gotten any emails yet....
    Ha, neither have I. Best of luck, sorry about the other day. I was a little grumpy for a Sunday

Denied

I've got a few more buddies I'm waiting to hear from but, no bueno.

Whose got my extra RR?

A good friend from back home just called me and I'm going to at least 2 RR shows at this point. Hell yeah!
    Old's Cool.

Denied for Red Rocks here... It was worth a shot. Unfortunately have to work when the tix go for public sale so if anyone has any extras...... (yeah right, but I guess I have to ask).
    washu feeze drive me to firenze?

def possibility mang. good idea any ideas on where? lot scene? i don't know hartford too well but city steam is a cool brew pub 5-10 mins from the venue.
    No clue on Hartford. Just trying not to get shot basically.

If anyone wants to trade 4 SPAC for 4 Darien Lake I'm your man.

Got each night of the Gorge, and more than a few for Darien

If anyone wants to trade 4 SPAC for 4 Darien Lake I'm your man.
    want to trade for those spac shows?

Haven't been in several years, but the lots were luse, no security in sight. Especially parking around the old Hartford Jai Alai complex.

Traffic can be a total junkshow getting off of I-91. If coming from the north, the diamond lane ends at the same exit. Take it all the way off the highway (weird exit in between north and southbound lanes). Take a right at the light, and you are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tresckow View Post
    Got each night of the Gorge, and more than a few for Darien

want to trade for those spac shows?
    Yea, FOR SPAC, I have Darien Lake. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by jtran10 View Post
    Yea, FOR SPAC, I have Darien Lake. PM me.
    Ha, reading comprehension sometimes eludes me. Have fun and best of luck getting spac. Pre game rollercosters before the show?

Got two for Shoreline! Incredibly stoked...
    denied for SPAC, going to try via public on-sale... it would line up perfectly with my visit back east to see the fam....
    ---------------