Page 16 of 1843 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm trying to bring back "Mack." Who's with me?
    All employees of fast food chains should be refereed to as "Brett".
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

People who make extended cell phone calls in small quiet coffee shops.

Or just complete lack of self awareness in general.

WWCD is online now Non Threating Male Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Fucking fixies. In rush hour traffic. Every day.

Get out of the middle of the lane you fucking J.O. And get some gears and brakes while you're at it, you're not in fucking Williamsburg.

God-damned-finklestein-shit-kid-sonsabitches-hipsters.
    SCAD students? That will probably only get worse as time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by powski3 View Post

Or just complete lack of self awareness in general.

My roommate calling his parents and using the speaker function, while yelling into the phone.

I was trying to sleep and I could hear the entire convo going on in the next room...sure it was 11am and Easter, but WTF?!?

Same kid doesn't know what "roommate duties" involve. ...never takes out trash, puts dishes away, vacuums, cleans, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by AssWipe View Post
    Nice sexism. Ok your right ill get my parents to spend money over n argument with a guy on the Internet.

Old guys who start arguments with kids to make themselves feel better for dropping out of high school.
    Hey Twinkie boy, you challenged me. I took you at your e-word. How was I to know you were just another Internet Tough Guy Cover Model that couldn't back up his shit.

That's why I mock your lack of balls, general maleness and credibility - not to mention your lack of skiing skill. Forty seven days my fucking ass - you ride what, 40 days just fine then just when you arrive in Vail your feet grow so much your boots cause nerve damage? Riggghhht...

And you're right, I did drop out of college - twice - to go skiing. I went back and earned a degree or two though...
    But enough about me...are you in grade 8 or 9?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    geezers getting in fights with trolls
    LOL. Shhhhhh!

So this one time in Fremont some guy on a fixie grabs the spoiler on the back of my car to hold himself upright without taking his feet out of his pedal clips at a red light. Only reason I didn't just drop the clutch was I was afraid he'd rip the spoiler off, but I did take off very briskly and laughed as he almost went down due to the unexpected acceleration.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Spoilers on everyday cars.

geezers getting in fights with trolls
    Geezers who are trolls

Quote Originally Posted by powski3 View Post
    Last week in Boston we were in a restaurant eating lunch and this woman is literally yelling into her phone, not angry - just a super loud talker having a "normal" conversation with her assistant or someone. Everybody is shooting her dirty looks and shit, but she didn't care. My boss was sitting in the chair right next to her.

So when the woman paused for breath and a throat-lubricating sip of her Pinot Grigio my boss blurts out "and then they said the genital warts aren't going to go away just by picking them. I told them there's no fucking way I'm rubbing ointment on her vag every couple hours..." The woman looked at him and said "could you keep that inappropriate conversation down?" To which he replied "I will if you will." A couple tables around us laughed -- she got the message and told her phonemate she'd call back later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    So when the woman paused for breath and a throat-lubricating sip of her Pinot Grigio my boss blurts out "and then they said the genital warts aren't going to go away just by picking them. I told them there's no fucking way I'm rubbing ointment on her vag every couple hours..."
    that is glorious

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Spoilers on everyday cars.
    Tell it to the mfr. It's not like I had a choice. That said, I kinda like the way it looks. YMMV.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    Geezers who are trolls
    How are those gray hairs going there old guy?

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    How are those gray hairs going there old guy?
    Many of us on this board carry some gray, but you are unique in being the only one who hasn't yet grown pubes.

I have three grey hairs and they annoy me.

Seems like more of a catcher.

My mom, to this day, and for no real apparent reason, since day one of owning one, seems to think that no one can hear her on the other end of a cell phone. She talks so loud on her phone it's absurd, and almost always starts with, "Can you hear me?"
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    People who think that I want to hold their kids.
    i don't want people holding my kid.

spook Guest
    Hey Twinkie boy, you challenged me. I took you at your e-word. How was I to know you were just another Internet Tough Guy Cover Model that couldn't back up his shit.

That's why I mock your lack of balls, general maleness and credibility - not to mention your lack of skiing skill. Forty seven days my fucking ass - you ride what, 40 days just fine then just when you arrive in Vail your feet grow so much your boots cause nerve damage? Riggghhht...

And you're right, I did drop out of college - twice - to go skiing. I went back and earned a degree or two though...
    But enough about me...are you in grade 8 or 9?

that was a very impressive e-beatdown, boobski. i think you've found your wheelhouse.

spook Guest
    jim fucking nantz. jesus fucking christ he's unbearable.

spook Guest
    Many of us on this board carry some gray, but you are unique in being the only one who hasn't yet grown pubes.

oooh, so there's a sexual edge to the e-beatdown! way to go, boobski! ask for a birth certificate before you send him airfare!

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    SCAD students? That will probably only get worse as time goes on.
    They have to be. Right in the middle of fucking Peachtree in midtown. In rush hour. Every day.

bwah. at the same time you were posting this I was cursing the fixie hipster (who's cloths were clean and perfect!) fucking around in the parking lot, in traffic
    Should've yelled at him that they're giving away free Decemberists tickets somewhere else. He would've gotten out of your way in no time flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    LOL. Shhhhhh!

So this one time in Fremont some guy on a fixie grabs the spoiler on the back of my car to hold himself upright without taking his feet out of his pedal clips at a red light. Only reason I didn't just drop the clutch was I was afraid he'd rip the spoiler off, but I did take off very briskly and laughed as he almost went down due to the unexpected acceleration.
    God help the hipster on a fixie who ever grabs onto my car.
    I still call it The Jake.

Why do you keep on coming back to my pubes? Are you some sexual deviant?

Sorry, that's some next level shit going on.

Oh, did you stop writing your name after every post because you got called out or realized it is stupid?

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Sorry, that's some next level shit going on.

Oh, did you stop writing your name after every post because you got called out or realized it is stupid?

oooooooooooooooooo mega petty smack down bro

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Hilarious. Between this and the digitaldeath thread you two are being trolled mightily.
    Some think of it as being trolled, while some think of it as mindless entertainment. DD and Asswipe are both entertaining, although DD has a hudge edge on the latter.

I remember when AKPM was but a young lad. Occasionally a little off, but he brought the stoke and the funnies, particularly his adventures with females. Asswipe brings ?????

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    But I have to have the last word. He started it!

Edit: Alright I'll be the bigger cunt.
    I agree