Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada

Canada

Anyone have any inside intel on the border status? I can't find any info on whether or not there are plans or some kind of criteria on when its going to open. I've missed family weddings because of this but if I get locked out of that damn country for the entire winter I'm really going to get pissed.

I'm not going to forget this either, fukin Canada. Pretending to be all nice and shit when they're complicit in all our bullshit. And as soon as we fall on hard times they shut the border on us! Outrageous! Justin Trudeau is a fuckin twat!

I don't think you're going to be skiing in Canada this winter.

In before xxxer posts a million times

A year will make a whole bunch of difference

mayeb
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Spelunker I have figured it out for you.

Step 1. Vote ignorant lying douchbags out of office.
    Step 2. Get country's shit together.
    Step 3. Come visit.

Oh, and I always thought the term "spelunking" was pretentious. Change your user name to "caver".
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    A year will make a whole bunch of difference

mayeb

I hope so, I'm going to miss skiing in BC this coming winter.

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post

Step 3. Come visit.

Oh, and I always thought the term "spelunking" was pretentious. Change your user name to "caver".
    I love the vonnegut quote but fuck you, sir.

1. I can't do anything about lying shitcunts in office, that's the only choice we get. I admit this one is worse than usual tho.

2. Has it ever been together? Isnt it part of our charm?

3. LET ME INTO YOUR DAMN COUNTRY

spelunker is a nickname my pewee football coach gave me because I always had my head up my ass. Hardly pretentious.
    Last edited by SpeLunker; 09-01-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Step 3. Come visit.
    I've said it before: if I was a country of wouldn't want our disease ridden populace in me now either.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeLunker View Post

1. I can't do anything about lying shitcunts in office, that's the only choice we get. I admit this one is worse than usual tho.
    So there is at least one thing you can do....

"as soon as we fall on hard times they shut the border on us" has me ROFL over here.

spelunker is a nickname my pewee football couch gave me because I always had my head up my ass.
    While your retort did amuse me to a certain extent, I'm still trying to get my head around a tiny little football sofa and what that has to do with caving...

edit, I feel your pain brother Dromond. Miss ya buddy.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”

www.mymountaincoop.ca

I love the vonnegut quote but fuck you, sir.

2. Has it ever been together? Isnt it part of our charm?

3. LET ME INTO YOUR DAMN COUNTRY

spelunker is a nickname my pewee football couch gave me because I always had my head up my ass. Hardly pretentious.
    Your request has been received and will be processed accordingly. A decision will be delivered on November 4.

Almost all americans I see posting on-line say admit while it sucks having the border closed its a no-brainer

while the border is closed to non essential travel there is still > 2billion in trade every day which still allows America to fuck us over on Aluminium/ lumber/ beef

Red is on IKON now, so I hope I can use it there.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Riddle me this: Border is closed for driving across for both countries unless it is essential, trade, etc....BUT - Canadians are allowed to fly to the US for the fuck of it, or to go ski Deer Valley or whatever, and then fly home. Yes, the quarantine police will monitor them for 14 days upon return. Mericans cannot fly to Canada. Period. If you have an immediate family member that is ill you apparently can go, but it requires giving your left nut with no chance of getting it back. Guess all I am saying is this makes no sense, and I am jealous as BC is my happy place and I am Canadian living in Merica........fuking politicians.

The CBSA has been piecemealing it month by month. Considering that our numbers in Whatcom County just blipped up, my guess is that they'll add another month.

Unless you're a citizen or have PR status in Canada, you're not going skiing there.

Heard of some folks who crossed the lake from Buffalo to check on their vacay home. Caught within like 20 mins. Fined 10k. And banned for LIFE from Can! Hope they're house is ok cuz its gonna have to be sold!
    Went to Red last year when wasn't on Ikon. Loved it. Now on Ikon, but no going back - in 2020/21 at least. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer-Down View Post
    Riddle me this: Border is closed for driving across for both countries unless it is essential, trade, etc....BUT - Canadians are allowed to fly to the US for the fuck of it, or to go ski Deer Valley or whatever, and then fly home. Yes, the quarantine police will monitor them for 14 days upon return. Mericans cannot fly to Canada. Period. If you have an immediate family member that is ill you apparently can go, but it requires giving your left nut with no chance of getting it back. Guess all I am saying is this makes no sense, and I am jealous as BC is my happy place and I am Canadian living in Merica........fuking politicians.
    Everybody can see the same sites with the same infection & death rates so 86 % of canadians polled think the border closure is a good idea and there is no political will to change that anytime soon, having the border closed only makes no sense to you cuz its not in your interest

I supose one Canadian flying into America can be quarranteened & controled on return but openning the border to masses of Americans not at all, but having worked for them long ago I don't expect anything the federal gov does to make sense

On the 21st of every month they announce the border will stay closed for another month but that is just a formality

Makes no sense?? What the fuck are you talking about? Makes all the sense in the world.

www.mymountaincoop.ca

Makes no sense?? What the fuck are you talking about? Makes all the sense in the world.
    Yes we have some work you do down here. Please check back in sometime early January to see if the weak layers are starting to bond.

Not really. Your still allowing tons of people in from the commonwealth, ie. Australia. Australians were the first positive cases in Aspen and they openly flaunted the quarantine after testing positive.

Now Aspen’s below 2%, even though we have tons of international travelers.

Parts of Australia are well above that level and yet they get in, because you all kissed the queen’s ass at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Not really. Your still allowing tons of people in from the commonwealth, ie. Australia. Australians were the first positive cases in Aspen and they openly flaunted the quarantine after testing positive.

Now Aspen’s below 2%, even though we have tons of international travelers.

Parts of Australia are well above that level and yet they get in, because you all kissed the queen’s ass at some point?
    Bwahaaaa! You are comparing Australia, which has no direct land connection to Canada, that has 26k COVID cases in a population of 25million, with the US which we share the longest undefended border in the world, that has over 6million COVID cases in a population of 330million. And led by the orange shitgibbon.

It appears that by closing the border to ALL international discretionary/optional traffic, not only are we helping to reduce the spread, but we are raising the average intelligence of the current population that is currently within the Canadian borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    The CBSA has been piecemealing it month by month. Considering that our numbers in Whatcom County just blipped up, my guess is that they'll add another month.

Unless you're a citizen or have PR status in Canada, you're not going skiing there.
    I'm missing Galbraith laps badly, it's closer to my house than the north shore... The bonus to no Canadians is you can keep milk stocked on the shelves and Baker skiing should be killer for you guys this season!

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...ons.html#other

is it easy for anybody to get in ?

I am Canadian living in Merica........
    I guess you only went to US schools cuz your education is sadly lacking.

Who can enter Canada?

You can travel to and enter Canada if you’re a Canadian citizen dipshat, but you better read the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Almost all americans I see posting on-line say admit while it sucks having the border closed its a no-brainer

while the border is closed to non essential travel there is still > 2billion in trade every day which still allows America to fuck us over on Aluminium/ lumber/ beef
    I have no interest in fucking any of your aluminum, lumber, or beef. Especially not your beef. I am however very sad that I can't fuck all of your snow.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Imagine living in Point Roberts right now. In fact the New York Times has a story about it: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/01/u...tion=US%20News

If you don't know where Point Roberts is look it up. Might as well be a leper colony right now.