Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Nobody watches the shitty footage either, so unless people are just going home to masturbate over themselves skiing/boarding lame terrain, it's pretty much useless.

not a jibber skier kid, but probably still an asswipe:

Who apparently needs help clicking in:

Where do you need a harness at the bird? But he does look like the best skier on the mountain. The rear-facing GoPro offers unprecedented opportunities for mocking, I love it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	405911_10150605446374493_136004604492_10851235_2018327838_n.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	108705   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	108706  
    Quote Originally Posted by freezorburn View Post
    Listen Pin head "furious masturbation" is not the answer for everything! More of a back up plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    You gotta admit, with the right jeans, everybody looks pretty fuckable.

^he's got a contour on there too! That dude is a ski shop salesman's wet dream. "hey, have you seen our ABS packs? Your life is worth more than $1k, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Housed View Post

Where do you need a harness at the bird? But he does look like the best skier on the mountain. The rear-facing GoPro offers unprecedented opportunities for mocking, I love it!

Although he is begging to be heckled you seem to be stalking guys with your camera. Way to go!
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

Those gloves look dextrous as fuck!
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by dos bolsas View Post
    Skittles
    Scandi Skittles

Attachment 108701
    No way are they Scandi's, not a Sweet helmet or Norrona one piece in sight. Plus those bags are WAY to small and practical.
    Flying the Bluehouse colors in Western Canada! Let me know if you want some rad skis!!

"He is god of snow; the one called Ullr. Son of Sif, step son of Thor. He is so fierce a bowman and ski-runner that none may contend! He is quite beautiful to look upon and has all the characteristics of a warrior. It is wise to invoke the name of Ullr in duels!"

-The Gylfaginning

Quote Originally Posted by teletripper View Post
    Although he is begging to be heckled you seem to be stalking guys with your camera. Way to go!
    I have pack envy. We've all been there.
    Quote Originally Posted by freezorburn View Post
    Listen Pin head "furious masturbation" is not the answer for everything! More of a back up plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    You gotta admit, with the right jeans, everybody looks pretty fuckable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripen View Post
    No way are they Scandi's, not a Sweet helmet or Norrona one piece in sight. Plus those bags are WAY to small and practical.
    You are correct, they are not Scandi! Actually they are part of the Poachninja crew who I went to Haines with last year- a Yank, a Brit and an Aussie (oh my!)
    Days on snow this season: 54 Last Season: 83

www.poachninja.com

First something original.." Hey, aren't roller bladers the new ski jibbers?', into their Go Pro.

I also yell into their Go Pro, "I am the best fucking skier on this mountain". That one, I can't believe i am saying this first...2 pages...you guys are slacking.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

didn't all you kooks loooove go pro's last year?

Quote Originally Posted by splitter View Post
    didn't all you kooks loooove go pro's last year?
    fads typically only last 1 year

Quote Originally Posted by Housed View Post

Is that a Contour on the side? Two eyes give depth perception. Bet he is working on some 3d shit.

My buddy yels at them in the tram line, " Hey, why don't you let me wear that thing so you can see what it's like to actually rip."

My 2 cents. GoProers crave attention more than the rest of us. I ride for myself and I don't need a video highlight reel of where I just was and what I did. My memory still works for now and things look better in my mind's eye than that fisheye lens. Showing everyone your pow stash or your fishing hole is a desperate cry for attention. Geez, just learn to live in the fuckin moment and then move on. (Its even worse when somone posts a detailed GoPro record of how to get to the best local fishing - Skifortrees, you listening).

Just to provide a little balance, I wear a contour but I also ski with my 4 little kids. They love to go home and see themselves on the computer, laugh as a family and give them tips to improve. I think they are a wonderful addition to our skiing.

I try to avoid general douchebaggery with it on.

2 No-Pros on 1 helmet. Phuck thats awful.

Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    2 No-Pros on 1 helmet. Phuck thats awful.
    Don't forget the Contour on the side of the helmet.

There was an urban legend from the early days of cell phones where someone in a full gondola/tram is talking loudly on their new toy to the general annoyance of everyone else. When the guy stops talking someone asks him if he can have a look at the phone. He takes it, looks it over and asks, "wow, this thing is cool, how much did it cost?" The owner proudly answers, "two hundred dollars." The guy holding the phone throws it out the window, then opens his wallet and hands over $200, to cheers from the rest of the crowd.

My 2 cents. GoProers crave attention more than the rest of us. I ride for myself and I don't need a video highlight reel of where I just was and what I did. My memory still works for now and things look better in my mind's eye than that fisheye lens. Showing everyone your pow stash or your fishing hole is a desperate cry for attention. Geez, just learn to live in the fuckin moment and then move on. (Its even worse when somone posts a detailed GoPro record of how to get to the best local fishing - Skifortrees, you listening).

Truth spoken here.

Whitewater boaters are as bad or worse. Dude had a 2 foot extension off his helmet for better " stoke" on a class 3 river. Oh , and he was wearing $500 in armour and a full face helmet. Oh and he has 2000 posts on a boater forum.

The ski shop where I work keeps selling out the Go Pro and can't get re-stocked fast enough. One customer crashed and lost his Go Pro so he simply bought another one.

I have a gopro and I use it...

While in the backcountry where very few people can see me...

Next I think I'll have to do some POV xc skiing, bring a whole new form of radical to this forum

I probably need a second so I can mount one on my ski
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey View Post
    I have a gopro and I use it...

While in the backcountry where very few people can see me...

Next I think I'll have to do some POV xc skiing, bring a whole new form of radical to this forum

I probably need a second so I can mount one on my ski
    AMP- You and Uni bring it or send it or whatever, just keep it up. Mr. Kinney beat you to the pov xc footage last year. I want some raw footage of being draged out of chair 5.

This thread is almost as smarmy as the "Best gaper quote of the day".

Edit - I do support heckling wearers of GoPro's. That shits just funny.

Quote Originally Posted by teletripper View Post
    good thing he had is gopro rolling or we wouldn't have a picture of this guy with a ridiculous number of gopros!!
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz