Page 959 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... LastLast
Results 23,951 to 23,975 of 46282
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    that shit was self inflicted
    The self immolation threads like that are absolutely the ones that shouldn't be deleted.

I can't say that I'd ever particularly noticed him before.. did he just go straight off the top board into the drained pool or were there any warning signs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

dangit! i missed the whole thing again!

did he just go straight off the top board into the drained pool or were there any warning signs?
    I think he has his toes over the edge of the high dive at all times. There was an instance a couple months back when he came at a few people with some big boy words that get you punched in the face in real life. Then he insinuated that ON3P did him raw without explaining. I called him on it and told him to come clean or quit fucking with somebody's small business and he melted. That type of shit.

I don't stay up at night thinking about it but I wish the dude no ill will. Seems like he just needs to find himself a bit, easier said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I can't say that I'd ever particularly noticed him before.. did he just go straight off the top board into the drained pool or were there any warning signs?
    He started with a different handle. As for leaping before looking... pretty much par for the course.

The repeated deletions are kinda silly though. Nobody cares if you act like a clown here. It's practically a prerequisite.

well i hope he finishes his degree and it gives him some satisfaction regardless of whatever i missed.

There was something about his boots I didn't quite follow. Also he has a 200-lb. Mastiff from which he is apparently inseparable, which kinda made things more complicated. And he went to Big Sky, met Harry, but apparently didn't ski for some reason, which may tie into the boot thing. Possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    There was something about his boots I didn't quite follow. Also he has a 200-lb. Mastiff from which he is apparently inseparable, which kinda made things more complicated. And he went to Big Sky, met Harry, but apparently didn't ski for some reason, which may tie into the booty thing. Possibly.
    fify
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    fify
    deft and economical.

Sounds like he needs to stay in mummy’s basement. Real world way to scary for the little fella.

Quote Originally Posted by tbssux View Post
    I think he had read that parenting thread. He was looking for a helicopter mom (maybe one with money). Which is different than a sugar momma, which, in turn, is slightly different than the illustrious animal known only as Cougar.
    True. Each one requires a different approach for sure. Not sure if the little guy would know what to do with a proper cougar if presented the opportunity. As for me, when I was in my 20s, my 40s GF's were pretty epic and easily rank up there as some of my best all time experiences as a young cub. Nothing but the fondest of memories, however I had some advantages that beetlejuice obviously doesn't. I was done with college. Had no pets. Wasn't close to my family. No girlfriends. Had a great job. Lived in a pimp downtown apartment. Was ALWAYS up for spontaneous travel, going out, random 3 AM booty calls, whatever. Also learned that to hang with a coug, you better be down for whatever, whenever. That's kind of what they really like in a cub. No strings attached, wild, great times. Freedom's the name of the game. NOT to be confused with slacking, ski town couch surfer as bit of self-success is appealing to them too. But it's all fun and games 'til their biological clock starts taking over then it's "I want you to give me a baby!" That was always my queue to exit. Lol. Great times. Sugar mommas and cougars freaking rule. 10/10 would recommend.

^^^
    I guess? Old puss in one thing but signing up to be somebody's bitch just 'cause they are paying the bills ain't my thing. Those are the dudes on the internet with the ball gag in takin' a strap on from there sugar momma.

I advocate more of a pay your own bills, relationship based on equality, do what you want system.

Shit that annoys you

Fuck all of you guys. You have ruined this place for me. I get asked all the time why I dont go to BBi..its cuz I think the lot of you are assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    ^^^
    I guess? Old puss in one thing but signing up to be somebody's bitch just 'cause they are paying the bills ain't my thing. Those are the dudes on the internet with the ball gag in takin' a strap on from there sugar momma.

I advocate more of a pay your own bills, relationship based on equality, do what you want system.
    Agreed. To be clear, nobody ever paid my bills. There was no co-habitation. <<--Always one of my #1 rules as a single man. They just loved treating me like a king. Dinner, drinks, movies, travel, was always on them as they'd insist. They'd be like "I got us tickets to this movie. Also here's a bottle of top shelf. Let's have fun!" I never went the full sugar momma route for the exact reasons you laid out. Makes for an easy exit when that time inevitably comes. I guess my ladies were more "Sugar momma-lite."

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Fuck all of you guys. You have ruined this place for me. I get asked all the time why I dont go to BBi..its cuz I think the lot of you are assholes.

Adult much?

If you stopped deleted threads and telling people to fuck off you might get a little respect. I wish you the best, seriously. But don't forget to take a look in the mirror before the door hits you in the ass.

This ones on you.

Shit that annoys you

^^^ definitely fuck you to you, but also, fuck you to all of you. Fuck this entire place

Fuck all of you guys. You have ruined this place for me.
    Dude. Don't take offense. Everybody's offering up solid advice. Just listen and learn, my friend. If you want to achieve your goals, that is. Everybody wants nothing but success for you. We're all rooting for you!

BTW, one of the primary traits of the "older" ladies is that they don't sugar coat things. They don't play games. They know what they want and they're gonna get it. If you can't take a little razzing from your boys here (which is all in good spirits I swear), then what are you going to do with a coug who's gonna tell you like it is. They'll have fun giving you a hard time about XYZ. It's all part of the fun. One GF was like "Your clothes suck. (Which was true. They did) Let's go get you some new threads!" "Sweet!, Let's roll, baby." They'd buy me some nice stuff, get some drinks, and "reward" me for fulfilling some weird desire of theirs even if its clothes or some new decorative thing (that they'd give me). You gotta roll with it and not get offended. That's one of my favorite things about them! Unlike girls in their 20s who play all the games and really don't even know what the hell they want (in multiple departments), women in their 40s are straight up. It was so refreshing.

Aww c'mon man that was a great thread.

If someone starts a thread on sugar mommas, there invariably will be a pegging joke or two in there.

Not skiing during the holidays, but feeling great, making other plans, not caring much because the weather sucked and, of course, Gaper invasion, so, now it's snowing again, gapers gone, and I have a flu or something.

so, the people that are this place have ruined this place for you? what do you think this place is?

Some here are assholes on the internet, and maybe a small handful are the same in real life. But generally speaking, what I see is that people kinda get what they deserve here, or at least what they ask for; haven;t seen how it's different for you. In fact, I have barely paid attention to you or the threads that have bothered you so, but from what little I have seen, you a) think you know way more than you do and think you are way more experienced then you are, and b) you get your panties twisted when people -- in one form or another -- demonstrate a) to you. You would be better served by being a little more self-aware and growing a thicker skin. You're a pup hanging out with a bunch of mostly middle-aged and older farts. There's no shame in realizing that these anonymous assholes on the internet may in fact be more knowledgeable and more worldly than you.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

^^^ definitely fuck you to you, but also, fuck you to all of you

I started to type a polite, measured reply to your angry PM but this'll be better.

Grow a pair of balls and open your eyes, you fucking child.

Get a grip on reality. You have a spending problem that wipes any chance of independence. Build a real budget and stick to it... Sell all skis but one, sell your motorcycles, move out of mom's house and start behaving like a man. Support yourself with the relationships you develop... it takes work, empathy, and thick skin.

Get fit, lose 30 lbs, and your feet will be happier in ski boots.

And get the fuck off of this forum, for your own health. Not that any of us truly care whether you stay... you have some good things to say about gear in between the spiraling breakdowns, which is intriguing, and is the reason you keep getting hands extended to you for mag minis.

Go find yourself, bro! It's not on a blue screen.

You should at least come to bbi Soli. We are famous for being the friendliest state in the country. Plus it’s milf heaven if you’re on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    This ones on you.
    Again

easy to say on the other side of it. When 50 people gang up on you, it gets very annoying. That's who you guys truly are. You gang up on people, and try to make them feel bad. Pieces of shit IMO.

easy to say on the other side of it. When 50 people gang up on you, it gets very annoying. That's who you guys truly are. You gang up on people, and try to make them feel bad. Pieces of shit IMO.
    Sure, there is a pile-on mentality here, but honestly it's in every forum I have ever been on. And 50 people? Get over yourself. I doubt that many people are really aware of who you are here, and even less are guilty of ganging up on you.

Over my time here, I have had a few people who seemed to get a hard on for me, attacked me wherever I posted. I either ignored them or -- in a couple of cases where the person otherwise seemed cool -- I sent them a PM asking if they had some problem with me. And I spent some time trying to be self-aware about my own behavior. In fact, I do that all the time. It seems like it's something that you're lacking, because all I see you do is blame other people for being mean to you.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

So you got pegged and liked it butt don't want to admit it?