Page 8 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    20somethings still wearing their coat and tie at 9:00pm after Happy Hour, trying to impress people that they are the aide to the secretary to Congressman Buttfuck of Minnesota's Nth District.

PR people that act like you're "the help" when you show up to a Presser. Hey lady -- you're here to make MY life easier, not the reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Why can't a kid go to a nice restaurant?
    I think he means the whiney ones. No reason well-behaved kids can't go anywhere their parents can afford to take them imo. Mine certainly went plenty of places with us but of course my children are far above average.

there is a certain breed of lacrosse parent that I just want to crank a shot at their fucking faces. If you're a Loomis Chafee parent that attended todays game, I'm talking to you. Obnoxious, only cheer for your kid, talking on your phone when your kid isn't on the field. fuck you.

For the record my step dad worked for delta, and since my parents were divorced, we used to fly back and forth all the time, and at age 3-5 we flew first class all the time for $17 bucks each way by ourselves. We were perfectly behaved. My parents put up with no crap. We stole our dads playboy one time and got caught and our dad made us stand in the corner on our tippy toes for 30 mins.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

In an airplane?

MMP, I guess that was a scrimmage? I'm amazed that any Loomis parents were there at all, they don't send their kids to boarding school because they love hanging out with them.

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Why can't a kid go to a nice restaurant?
    nah, that's not what I meant... just making a crack about spoiled kids where the wealthy tend to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    but of course my children are far above average.
    You never told us you were from Lake Wobegon!

In an airplane?

MMP, I guess that was a scrimmage? I'm amazed that any Loomis parents were there at all, they don't send their kids to boarding school because they love hanging out with them.
    Correct. The pinhead kids go to/went to public school for the record.

Oh yeah I knew that. The 'Meadow, right? I was just talking about the Loomis/other posh boarding school parents.

Well I'm in Florida now and what makes me mad is.... Well nothing. Except no skiing

How do people get through life when they can;t even get on an airplane.

It's real simple, see - look at the number on your ticket, and the number above the seats and yes, abc are on one side, and def on the other. Now, put that oversized POS case in the rack generally above the seat, and sit the fuck down.

Why is this so difficult? Every.single.time. it's just a huge clusterfuck.

Kid - mine were OK, or the wrath of Dad would be on them, and they knew it, but last week at the dining room at WB Hilton, I had to tell some doofus's loudly that this was a restaurant and not a playground, as their little darlings made breakfast a misery for everyone. They gave me a dirty look, but left shortly thereafter, when there was tepid applause.

Oh yeah I knew that. The 'Meadow, right? I was just talking about the Loomis/other posh boarding school parents.
    Thats right. For the record, there were maybe two parents there for LC. Nice campus, looks costly. It was a tie, or as they see it, a loss. Same for Avon who beat us by one, and going through the line after the game one of the players said to my kid, "we are so screwed tomorrow". Hope you guys have a good season.

Canadian humour

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    Canadian humour
    We're pretty damn funny, eh? Especially if you get a funny, drunk Newfie;they know how to have a good time.

Time for a classic rerun:

How about the dimwit, that after a hudge y have to pay for this crap and finally start looking for where maybe they kept some money. Of course they'll have to pay with exact change, which will again take much time rummaging around to find those last 3 cents hidden in the bottom of some dank corner.

For sure, later on they MUST put everything back in the hellhole they dragged it out of ensuring an even longer interminable wait while they cluelessly take everyone's time.

Getting in line behind some mathematically challenged lotto player who is not quite sure what numbers to play. Its a tax on the math impaired fer Christ sake, just pick em.
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

When someone sings along to a song I like.
    I know you're drunk and having a good time, but seriously, STFU.

How about clapping guy at a concert? if the band thought clapping would enhance the song they'd have someone clapping into a microphone onstage.

Same for carrying on a conversation during a show. Bad form.

Quote Originally Posted by bite me View Post
    How about the dimwit, that after a hudge y have to pay for this crap and finally start looking for where maybe they kept some money.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beck-bennett.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	135707
    ...what?

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    How about clapping guy at a concert? if the band thought clapping would enhance the song they'd have someone clapping into a microphone onstage.

What if you're talking/making fun of the douche clapping?
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Yea, bunch of assholes enjoying music out loud, keep that shit inside is what i always say.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Yea, bunch of assholes enjoying music out loud, keep that shit inside is what i always say.
    Oh wow a visceral expression of enjoyment. God that is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Furril, this one time, I was at an Alanis Morisette concert and this lady was totally singing the album while Alanis was doing a unique live version right behind me. 10 dirty looks did not do the trick. Totes horreebs.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post

Word.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beck-bennett.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	135707
    ...what?
    Thought the same thing but I was drunk last night too.
    Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    What if you're talking/making fun of the douche clapping?
    It's not enough.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."