Page 288 of 371 FirstFirst ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 9255
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Okay so I got the "POTV One" but what about "SWIM?" Can't work that one out - can I buy a vowel please?
    SWIM was a joke. Back in the day on places like Erowid people would preface their first-hand drug experience stories with the acronym SWIM, meaning "someone who isn't me."

The One also has a non-removable battery which isn't ideal. But, it's a convection vape for little more than $100. If the battery craps out in 2 years you're not out much and who knows what kind of tech will be available then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    SWIM was a joke. Back in the day on places like Erowid people would preface their first-hand drug experience stories with the acronym SWIM, meaning "someone who isn't me."
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    After trying out 50+ vapes over the last few years I always circle back to an arizer air/solo/Argo. The product is always completely in a short glass flow path, and it is only super hot air heating it up. Closest you will get to experiencing a volcano like vapor in a handheld unit. Generating vapor by direct oven method might buy you longer battery life, but vapor it vapor quality diminishes exponentially
    Your care package arrived today
    Muchas Gracias! Forcing myself to work until 1600PDT before I whip it out and play with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Forcing myself to work until 1600PDT before I whip it out and play with it.
    Hey buddy, get a room!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Meow!

LOL!!

Interesting. How long does it say too hot to stash in you pocket or does that box absorb the heat?

Dyna Vape

If you're outside in the snow not long. Home use stick it to the magnet on the box to cool for a minute or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    I'm in Training for this.

Working out the new ACL and trying to return to my old smoking self. I am one of these Riser3 refers to but I'll be damned if my tolerance isn't lower since the surgery. Weird that.

Anyhoo' I wanna meet KQ next BBI. Word up Kitty...
    Miss Kumquat, please consider this your official invitation to Alpental this winter... whether or not you bring skis, your presence would be appreciated by many. Find someone to watch the horses for a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    Go dynavap or other mechanical vape for winter. Makes it easy. No batteries to deal with or fry when you tomahawk at alpental chasing MoFro.
    fify

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Miss Kumquat, please consider this your official invitation to Alpental this winter... whether or not you bring skis, your presence would be appreciated by many. Find someone to watch the horses for a couple of days.

that would be fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    The main thing to keep in mind with vapes, especially when considering battery life and size of unit, is how the product gets heated. Either the bowl holding it gets heated up, or the air being pulled through it is heated. It takes a larger unit and battery to give you the hot air. Smallest handheld units with longest battery are only heating up a little ceramic oven. After trying out 50+ vapes over the last few years I always circle back to an arizer air/solo/Argo. The product is always completely in a short glass flow path, and it is only super hot air heating it up. Closest you will get to experiencing a volcano like vapor in a handheld unit. Generating vapor by direct oven method might buy you longer battery life, but vapor quality diminishes exponentially.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    holy smokes, he lives! maybe i just haven't been in this thread for a while! hope you're doing well, nph! thought i was going to see you a couple of weeks ago but you were doing other cool stuff.

Hey buddy, get a room!
    I am in the privacy of my home office thankyouverymuch.
    While I fondle and suck on this
    Name:  IMG_1298.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  83.6 KB

That right there is 7" of sucking pleasure
    This Arizer Air vapes incredibly well. The five heat settings are pretty intuitive once you can mentally convert from Freedom units to Celcius.
    Takes a couple of minutes to get to temp. Can get extra batteries and a charging kit to swap out with no loss of bakery time. Efficiency is important in this day/age.

Dried herb is from my recent harvest of Jack Herer. Genetics provided by Tokyo Starfish which tested at 29.8% THC
    https://www.instagram.com/p/By5gqfEhQW0/
    No idea how mine tests, but I am way more than slightly stoopid right now. How do I shut this off...
    A happy ending nontheless

NoPostholio is the mang
    See you in a few weeks when you bring your Herer erl. Just made a batch of Durban Girl brownies; will save ya a couple

I am in the privacy of my home office thankyouverymuch.
    While I fondle and suck on this
    Name:  IMG_1298.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  83.6 KB

That right there is 7" of sucking pleasure
    This Arizer Air vapes incredibly well. The five heat settings are pretty intuitive once you can mentally convert from Freedom units to Celcius.
    Takes a couple of minutes to get to temp. Can get extra batteries and a charging kit to swap out with no loss of bakery time. Efficiency is important in this day/age.

Dried herb is from my recent harvest of Jack Herer. Genetics provided by Tokyo Starfish which tested at 29.8% THC
    https://www.instagram.com/p/By5gqfEhQW0/
    No idea how mine tests, but I am way more than slightly stoopid right now. How do I shut this off...
    A happy ending nontheless

NoPostholio is the mang
    See you in a few weeks when you bring your Herer erl. Just made a batch of Durban Girl brownies; will save ya a couple
    Those brownies are tasty

Your care package arrived today
    Muchas Gracias! Forcing myself to work until 1600PDT before I whip it out and play with it.
    Most folks sesh at 1620, dog.
    Carrying on...

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    KQ - the Ghost MV1 has a removable battery AND you can buy extra batteries to have on hand. It is an on demand vape which makes it unique also. So...you can take a one draw and it will temp down as opposed to a whole session.
    I had a prototype. Didn’t work all that well. Apparently they fixed all the bugs.
    And yes...Storz and Bickel products have poor battery life but it isn’t that bad. Even before the updates the Crafty and Mighty had a solid 7-8 sessions. Better now.
    Man there are a ton of dry herb vapes out there! Adding Ghost MV1 along with the Arizer Air that TBS mentioned to my list to keep and eye on. Thank for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Most folks sesh at 1620, dog.
    Carrying on...
    Took 20 min to open it all up, figure out how it worked, grind some bud, load and fire.

Another Airizer fan checking in. I have the Solo II and love it. No issues with battery life and the flavour you get from it is incredible. Made in Canada, with bomb proof construction.

Just ordered two airizers, based on recs here. Got the air2 using a coupon for $162, then looking around today at the Argo I found a good coupon code for $135 so I jumped on it.

The coupon code for the Argo is "A50" at the Store "everyone doesit"

I like that the Argo is more portable than the air2, not sure what I'll do with the air, maybe sell it or just use it around the house.

Eta: turns out the company I ordered from is having a sale on Airier, save $50 on any model using A50
    https://www.everyonedoesit.com/
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 08-20-2019 at 09:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Puffitup.com is awesome and has crazy sales too. Usually puffitup is a coupon code getting 10-15% off too

I don't know where to put stuff anymore - this thread or the vape thread.... anyhoo....

Picked up some Sundae Driver by Lucky Devil today. Nice. Hit it in the afternoon and it was just enough to pick me up and get me moving on several things that needed to be attended to but that I lacked the motivation to do.

Good focus, relaxed body. I was feeling stiff from having bucked the last 2+ tons of hay this morning but after a quick session of Sundae Driver I felt a lot more comfortable and ready to get back at it.

Hmmmmmmmmm thinking about picking up an Air2 for comparison.

For a $132 why the fuck not?

I emailed to cancel my other order on the air2, Since it's identical to Argo but less portable; Think I'd rather have a nice airizer desktop vape and they're included in the weekend sale ($100-109)

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Lady friend and I will be heading to WA (Index/Gold Bar and Leavenworth) to boulder at the end of next month. Any recommendations for shops in those areas? We'll probably hit up Seattle for a couple of rest days as well.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Lady friend and I will be heading to WA (Index/Gold Bar and Leavenworth) to boulder at the end of next month. Any recommendations for shops in those areas? We'll probably hit up Seattle for a couple of rest days as well.
    Greener Today in Goldbar for the win!

Man, oh man I'm loving that Blue Cheese (Indo) I picked up - great for the evening, wonderful to sleep on. I can also say that Sundae Driver (Lucky Devil) and Wedding Cake by Lifted are fab.

After you go there you need to stop at Zeke's Drive-In

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    I like American harvest off highway 97

Found growing mixed in a corn field under a pivot. There is no way you can tell me the farmer didn't know. That corn is going to have to be harvested within the next 3-4 weeks top and that farmer has been out there for the last couple of weeks checking the progress to see how much longer he/she should wait.

Edit/Add: I couldn't find the picture but our local news had an aerial shot of the corn field after they had pull the marijuana plants out. It looked like a little kid missing teeth - four or five rows of corn then empty, then more rows of corn then more empty space.

Eastern Washington bust: 41,000 pounds of pot, more than 50 guns

i am in rodgers arkansas and forgot to pack an extra cart

can any mag help me out? much good karma will come your way

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    i am in rodgers arkansas and forgot to pack an extra cart

can any mag help me out? much good karma will come your way
    Sheeit Bubba, you fuct now.

thanx - i knew I forgot something