Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Is there reported evidence of Laundrie (or anyone else) moving the body? I searched for "Petito body moved across Spread Creek" and got nothing relevant, other than the body was found at a campsite...
    clearly the police are totally wrong.. Ill forward them this thread. Im sure that'll solve the case...

Wanna bet they find kid dead and we never know who did what?

I saw a guy who was shocked at how fat I’ve gotten. He was like whoa man you need to lose that gut.
    An hour later out in the freezing lake he was full on shuddering in his wetsuit.
    I was warm as fuck in my fatbody…I said I’m boiling over here… come over and put your hands on these warm ass man-titties! We both laughed and laughed.

That’s what jokes do.

I laughed, too.

Didn't someone say a few pages back that a media goon slipped and said her body was chopped to pieces or something like that? Seems to me if his intent was to make it easier for scavengers/apex predators to eat the body of evidence, it would be harder or take longer for coroner to identify exact cause of death. This is all speculation of course. I'm far too lazy to scan through previous pages of poster drama and ensuing thread drift.

yes, super interesting angle if true
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

so wait...i keep hearing "him"...do we know who did it? I missed the FBI presser? y'all do understand what "person of interest is" right?

Surely they won't release all the evidence, but if there was something CLEARLY tying him to her DIRECT death im sure it would be "suspect" not "person of interest".

Keep going though you internet sleuths though..i'm sure you an John Walsh will crack the case...

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    fatbody…I said I’m boiling over here… come over and put your hands on these warm ass man-titties!
    I got straight the heck out once I realized this thread was a misogynist booby trap.

Went to tech talk and made trouble with no repercussions.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Skidog - props for upholding the letter of the law in…wait for it…an anonymous internet ski forum. Keep up the good fight - the system will fail without honest men defending it in…wait for it…an anonymous internet ski forum.

I could use some man titties. That would help me warm up

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Can one of you please send up a flare or something if there's any breaking news on this case?

It's getting hard to keep up this past day or two with all the TRGing going on.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    I could use some man titties. That would help me warm up

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Don't go getting all handsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Didn't someone say a few pages back that a media goon slipped and said her body was chopped to pieces or something like that? Seems to me if his intent was to make it easier for scavengers/apex predators to eat the body of evidence, it would be harder or take longer for coroner to identify exact cause of death. This is all speculation of course. I'm far too lazy to scan through previous pages of poster drama and ensuing thread drift.
    Given she was out in the open for 3 weeks. I suspect the critters probably spread pieces around pretty good

I don’t want to think about it. But how could it not be that way
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Skidog - props for upholding the letter of the law in…wait for it…an anonymous internet ski forum. Keep up the good fight - the system will fail without honest men defending it in…wait for it…an anonymous internet ski forum.
    yeah just like the internet sleuths here that already have answers even the FBI doesnt have.

I've agreed over and over that this guy likely did it. I also suspect we will never find him alive so we will never know unless there is some seriously good forensic evidence. Fibers of his clothes, or skin under nails ain't going to work here, they were actively together in a van, and days before she struck HIM, according to reports.

This place? Has the guy hung with no evidence what so ever...seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    I got straight the heck out once I realized this thread was a misogynist booby trap.

Went to tech talk and made trouble with no repercussions.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    but ur not a miso UM… we know dis

https://youtu.be/vHdT73SbS2M
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

Quote Originally Posted by hikesalot View Post
    yes, super interesting angle if true
    Or really morbid angle?

There has been this discussion of fetishizing death, you know?

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Have you all heard about mom dad and Brian going camping on 10,11,12 September? That’s some interesting shit

Latest theory. They dropped Brian off in the north west corner of Florida so he could disappear
    Another story shows Brian on a game camera in that area
    Might be true
    The camping trip is verified. And fucking bizarre given the circumstances
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Just watch the recommended videos on YouTube and you pick it all up

There is a large army of people working together gathering information
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post

I'm just gonna think on this for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    This place? Has the guy hung with no evidence what so ever...seriously...
    The beauty is that this is a "discussion forum," not a police force or jury. We can throw up all kinds of idiotic speculation and why not?

Funny shit that two stupid fucked up kids looking for fame and fortune are more popular dead than alive right there is the same story that has been repeated since the first greek tradgedy and sure as fuck millions of self appointed experts got this all figured out just like the chorus does

Blow me for christ sakes who really gives a shit in a few weeks we will be onto the next play that unfokds

Death is certain and real when your dead no one gives a fuck your dead some people will remember you in passing and shed a tear

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post

Blow me for christ sakes who really gives a shit
    Fred, I think you just found your new signature.

Quote Originally Posted by hikesalot View Post
    to Salve…. i pretty much agree with you. I don’t have time right now to fully expand on my thoughts but here goes quick ones: sometimes it’s funny because it’s not true, or overused and everyone knows the person talking isn’t intending to be harmful or maybe they’re actually making a point by saying it. (a point that supports not saying it). Hence nuance, tone, perceived intent, etc which is super hard to interpret on the internet let alone crazy trolled TRG. My perspective is I can’t/don’t want be on patrol about all socially incorrect things all the time. I just internally or externally roll my eyes sometimes, depending on the situation. Other times I try to chip away at the inherent biases I see / hear.

Like the flag I mentioned…. I live in a white, pretty conservative area (maybe 50/50). We have one black family who lives in the surrounding neighborhood, they’re our nextdoor neighbors and we’re good friends. I put that flag up so the closet racists know exactly where we stand and don’t need to be talking to us about their passive racist shit. And to generally show support to our black neighbors in the times of George Floyd etc. I believe we are well liked in the neighborhood based on a bunch if things, so if folks see our support of others maybe they’ll think twice about their bias.

That’s all i got for the moment.
    I feel like it's different between friends versus a public message board.

I have a group of friend where there is a long history of "just the tip" jokes that are horrible and gross but those jokes stop as soon as someone we don't know wouldn't be made uncomfortable is around. We are all comfortable with each other but for the sake of inclusion, we respect that its not evens type of humor.

I also feel like this example is pretty benign, and even so, it still had to be clarified as a joke.

IAS's example is also benign and between friends. His friend knew he wasn't going to get upset about it. I highly doubt he would have said that to very many women. And if he did, I was just joking wouldn't be a fair excuse.

The things that were "joked" about Gabby were not things you joke about. And she was missing and likely dead.

"Somewhere someone was tired of her shit"

Brian was just dealing with his "hysterical woman".

That's just not funny.

I've also had people say some pretty horrible, mean things and when I call them on it they were just joking. And again you ask why? Why is it funny to say something hurtful to someone?

But then they turn it back on the person they said the hurtful thing to, why are you so sensitive? Why can't you take a joke?

I guess I feel like we are comparing apples to oranges here with IASs new examples versus a lot of the stuff that was said in this thread and is said on the TRGs

Dude, stay off youtube and tic toc. It's not a news source and recommendations aren't based on credibility, lol. It's all a TV show, and anyone can host.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Dude, stay off youtube and tic toc. It's not a news source and recommendations aren't based on credibility, lol. It's all a TV show, and anyone can host.
    I respectfully think the
    MSN is feeding you shit
    Take in the information available. Have a decerning pallet
    Ignore mainstream media
    Good information is out there. I know you can do it
    See everything. Use your filter. Gain knowledge about any given subject

There is more information about the subject than most could comprehend
    The video out there with friends of both talking about the relationship over time. If you add that information into the rest. A pretty clear picture developed

I’m still not 100%. Brian killed her. But he knew she was dead 100%

I think his parents will end up in prison. Unless they never say a word to the police
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Have a decerning pallet
    This is the most intelligent thing said in this thread so far.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang