Page 1578 of 1843 FirstFirst ... 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 ... LastLast
Results 39,426 to 39,450 of 46052
    Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Someone drove into the front of the post office. It’s closed, been closed for days. No one knows when it will reopen.
    That sounds like something MTT would do to fuck with the surveillance.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

If that dog jumped in my car, well, I guess I'd have three dogs.

(unless he truly is lost instead of abandoned)

Me too. Looks like a great dog.

Yeah good on ya John_B that’s a real good dog right there. He’s already watching your truck for you.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Stopping on the side of the highway 4 hours from home to take a leak and this guy runs up to my open door and jumps in the car. Obviously dumped and desperate for a human. He has drank a liter of water and is now sleeping and farting next to my car while I wait for the Humane Society to call me back. People are fucking assholes.
    Congrats on the new family member!
    Had the same thing happen to me, turned into one of the sweetest little guys ever, lived with us for many years. Did like to bolt out the front door though - all you had to do to get him to come back was open a car door and back he'd come, popping right in and rarin' for a road trip. Liked to ramble.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    No matter how much surveillance you disable, there's always more that you're unaware of.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Many times pets find you.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    ... However, we got rid of the fucking Buick and have a decent car that meets the need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    You had a Buick? Inherited from a relative that died of old age?
    Saw riser's old car at the grocery store today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R_B.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	753.8 KB 
ID:	426919

I hear you guys on the new family member. Unfortunately our current dog is going in for double ACL/CCL surgery in 2 weeks so it really would not have been fair to her if I took him home as much as I wanted to.

After a 2 hour rodeo with trying to get him into a full Humane Society local animal control was able to take him and get him into the HS under some spots they have reserved there.

As my wife frequently notes I'm not the most sentimental person but I had some solid tears in my eyes after I handed him off. He's an obvious choice to adopt so someone will be lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post

I wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

For the record, my first car was a 1980 Buick century purchased from my grandparents. It hadn't rolled in at lest 4 years when I got it. It was quickly covered in repulsive skate board stickers and chocked full of smoking teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    I hear you guys on the new family member. Unfortunately our current dog is going in for double ACL/CCL surgery in 2 weeks so it really would not have been fair to her if I took him home as much as I wanted to.

After a 2 hour rodeo with trying to get him into a full Humane Society local animal control was able to take him and get him into the HS under some spots they have reserved there.

As my wife frequently notes I'm not the most sentimental person but I had some solid tears in my eyes after I handed him off. He's an obvious choice to adopt so someone will be lucky.
    Good on ya. What humane society?

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Good on ya. What humane society?
    Yakima.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Getting a surprise late-notice from the IRS, despite *all* evidence pointing to the fact that I paid my bill on-time.

I suspect this ought to be fun getting sorted out.
    The IRS has claimed my wife's S-corporation returns were never received in 4 of the last 5 years. Takes several months to rectify- you can try over the phone but I just mail in all proof and wait. Always use USPS certified mail and keep the receipts and proof of delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    if I’d mentioned the same place had two other buildings into in the past year, it’d prove the case

Quote Originally Posted by Garbowski View Post
    The IRS has claimed my wife's S-corporation returns were never received in 4 of the last 5 years. Takes several months to rectify- you can try over the phone but I just mail in all proof and wait. Always use USPS certified mail and keep the receipts and proof of delivery.
    I'm just gonna e-file from now on. Which I've done in the past, and not quite sure why I bothered printing and mailing this year's return in.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Fuck that shit. At least I can watch it on TV for free
    Not on Thursdays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife walks a lot. She cannot run anymore since her back surgery. Anyway, this guys stops his car and gets out to ask her to dinner. Says he sees her walking all the time. Wtf dude. Creepy fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    My wife walks a lot. She cannot run anymore since her back surgery. Anyway, this guys stops his car and gets out to ask her to dinner. Says he sees her walking all the time. Wtf dude. Creepy fuck.
    Not surprising.. if she carries some pepper spray with her..and knows how to use it... next time it happens she can ask him if he wants a kick in the nuts
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    Not surprising.. if she carries some pepper spray with her..and knows how to use it... next time it happens she can ask him if he wants a kick in the nuts
    This is 'Merica. One of these concealed and some speed loaders: https://www.impactguns.com/revolvers...12-85021ciaul/

Meh. Depends on the vibe.
    If the dude wasn’t scary and seemed legit I’d say it’s a great complement that you have a hot wife.

If it seemed like he had chloroform and zip ties, that’s different

Nah, it’s always creepy to pull up on a stranger and ask her out. Doesn’t matter what your “vibe” is, or how it comes off to the husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Meh. Depends on the vibe.
    Yeah, no. Driving down the street and stopping a women exercising is straight up fucked. You're a legit weirdo tweaker at best and a complete fucking psychopathic serial killer at worst.