Page 190 of 371 FirstFirst ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 9255
    All this time I thought it was Catatonic but it's Cannatonic. That's the best tonic ever.

In other news....

WEED, The Official Thread

Last edited by digitaldeath; 09-21-2017 at 10:39 PM.
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

hopefully just drive away since the #1 rule of breaking rules is to make sure you are not breaking any basic rules to allow them to pull you over and realize you are breaking worse rules

#imightknowfromexperience
    skid luxury

I know what not to do when an unmarked cop parks behind you.. let DD post your phone number on the internet

Hehe fixed that

The area code was probably the most interesting part. If you're a real detective

Anyways I told him to lose the fucking cops
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Got the Davinci IQ back yesterday. One little piece of paper with the "other" box checked off and some random number written next to it. That was all the information they gave me on what was wrong. Not super happy with that, but fired the thing up and it hit amazingly well. Heated up extremely fast and the vapor was smooth. So, it passed the first test on it's second go around.

First time grower here, getting coached by a friend. In CO and have 5 plants, all organic grow in soil pots.

Started flushing about 4 days ago and the buds are plumping up and looking beautiful!

Anyone else growing? Share some pics!

I've grown before. It's fun.

I'm just a car salesman now...

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Got the Davinci IQ back yesterday. One little piece of paper with the "other" box checked off and some random number written next to it. That was all the information they gave me on what was wrong. Not super happy with that, but fired the thing up and it hit amazingly well. Heated up extremely fast and the vapor was smooth. So, it passed the first test on it's second go around.
    Good to hear!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

It's been about 6 months that I've been using MJ Oil
    From a 1:20 CBD + 18:0 THC
    Now its only a 10:10 mix and it works like a charm.
    Great body stone and the buzz is excellent.

If you have some health issues IMO oil is the way to go. It's helping me sleep like never before which is half the battle to recovery.
    Canadian Mags I get it from Cannimed

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    hopefully just drive away since the #1 rule of breaking rules is to make sure you are not breaking any basic rules to allow them to pull you over and realize you are breaking worse rules

#imightknowfromexperience
    #icanrelateimeaniknowafriendwhocanrelateyaafriendt hatsit

Quote Originally Posted by tripice351 View Post
    I know what not to do when an unmarked cop parks behind you.. let DD post your phone number on the internet
    #lol

Don't toke it so hard bro...
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

I'm happy with the way things went.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Buds.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	454.0 KB 
ID:	213241

I guess Strawberry Cough isn't just a clever name.

`•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

P4B - did you harvest at clear, milky, or amber tricholms?

These are from a limb off the cannatonic plant I posted above, picked a few days ago.
    I tried an experiment with a flavoring technique that steepconcrete posted a paper on.
    I cut the limb and stuck it in a glass of vanilla extract for two days and let it draw the vanilla into the buds.
    Unfortunately, the flavors clashed, so I just dropped a limb into lemon essential oil.
    Why? Because I want to check it out...

Name:	Buds2.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	667.9 KB 
ID:	213244

Any such thing as a good cheap trimming machine?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I'm happy with the way things went.

Name:	Buds.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	454.0 KB 
ID:	213241
    Crazy pic. Looks like stripes. Is that a filter? From the light? Or just coincidence?

led/hps combo

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Any such thing as a good cheap trimming machine?
    I was at a hemp fair a couple months ago and saw some incredible trim machines. In lieu of that, I have some burners staying at my house who are heading your way to trim if you need help. It's a guy and his woman and a kid. She's an incredible artist and plays Hungarian songs on an instrument that is somewhere between a ukelele and a mandolin and gypsy songs while she fiddles. They're going to buy land up there to start Hugel farming boutique next year. Or, they said this one is good.

Name:	Shearline.PNG 
Views:	82 
Size:	380.0 KB 
ID:	213255

http://www.shearline.com/products/shearline-original/

P4B - did you harvest at clear, milky, or amber tricholms?

These are from a limb off the cannatonic plant I posted above, picked a few days ago.
    I tried an experiment with a flavoring technique that steepconcrete posted a paper on.
    I cut the limb and stuck it in a glass of vanilla extract for two days and let it draw the vanilla into the buds.
    Unfortunately, the flavors clashed, so I just dropped a limb into lemon essential oil.
    Why? Because I want to check it out...

Name:	Buds2.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	667.9 KB 
ID:	213244
    Nice! Please keep us posted.

phone to loupe pics...

Name:	1111.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	213359Name:  2222.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  74.5 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	3333.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	153.8 KB 
ID:	213361

Buddy cooked half a pound of bud with pound and a half of butter then strained it. Put one tablespoon of the butter in a batch of rice krispies squares. I did a two finger piece and it was like really clean mescaline and not too heavy where I just wanted to sleep at all. Totally fucking impressed. Went back for seconds the next day. Most thorough, friendly high I've had in forever.
    The only time I've grown I did this. I simmered it in a skillet with butter for a couple of hours and made them sugar cube sized. Best buzz ever and it was outdoor grown Missouri strain of some kind.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Missed the trimming comment Splat thanks. We only have 4 plants to do I can knock it off no problem.

That machine is sick but I was think cheap as in hundreds...

Hundred dollar zips???? BWAAAAAA!!!!!!

Name:  AAAA.PNG
Views: 351
Size:  630.6 KB

https://herb.co/2017/10/07/uruguay-s...uana-per-gram/

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    The only time I've grown I did this. I simmered it in a skillet with butter for a couple of hours and made them sugar cube sized. Best buzz ever and it was outdoor grown Missouri strain of some kind.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I usually use my sugar trim for making a butter. I once used a large amount of literal waste product - water leaves, stem and trim waste- and made a very potent butter. Never understood why people use good flower to make butter.