Page 304 of 472 FirstFirst ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 11780
    The other day at Beaver Creek, I saw a ski rack full of 220 DH skis (all the same brand and model) and I said out loud to myself, "Yup, you can tell the World Cup is in town." Some lady with a southern ascent behind me heard my comment, and she then said, "No, those are rental skis...."
    "True love is much easier to find with a helicopter"

The other day at the bank my Goldie Locks was asked by the teller, "Is it very powder?"
    "True love is much easier to find with a helicopter"

Quote Originally Posted by Hacksaw View Post
    The other day at Beaver Creek, I saw a ski rack full of 220 DH skis (all the same brand and model) and I said out loud to myself, "Yup, you can tell the World Cup is in town." Some lady with a southern ascent behind me heard my comment, and she then said, "No, those are rental skis...."
    haha excellent
    skid luxury

At the bar last night.

I ask, "where do you ski"?

"Deer Valley...I've only been skiing for a year but I look awesome! I'm in black Kjus head to toe, I look like f-ing Darth Vader! When I walk into Stien's the ladies notice"

Quote Originally Posted by stearnsn View Post
    At the bar last night.

"Deer Valley...I've only been skiing for a year but I look awesome! I'm in black Kjus head to toe, I look like f-ing Darth Vader! When I walk into Stien's the ladies notice"
    Nice!

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi maggots! I would like to gently remind everyone, that we were ALL "gapers" at one time (and some of you still are). The ridicule on display here is truly juvenile, as these are the very people who contribute the most to the financial health of the ski industry in general. Dirtbag locals don't add much to the "bottom line". The seventh-grader sniping has clearly crossed the line and I am asking you all to stand back and take a look at how adolescent and insipid this all is.
    While I am here,I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS and/or "trolling" is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    Saved
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Lolz. implies we care about the fiscal health of the ski industry. The ski industry could fuck right off tomorrow, and only the gapers would be left without buttery pillows to slash.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

alpinezone=good idea/ wrong coast

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Saved
    Heh. Nicely played.

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi maggots! I would like to gently remind everyone, that we were ALL "gapers" at one time (and some of you still are). The ridicule on display here is truly juvenile, as these are the very people who contribute the most to the financial health of the ski industry in general. Dirtbag locals don't add much to the "bottom line". The seventh-grader sniping has clearly crossed the line and I am asking you all to stand back and take a look at how adolescent and insipid this all is.
    While I am here,I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS and/or "trolling" is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    WTF, Greg? That's the second time you've deleted that and the third time you've posted it. Your meds need adjusting?

Wait, you're not a bot, are you?

He's too busy gaping after hot Jerz babes at the Wobby Barn. He was there at 2am leaving with a werewolf last night.

His hair looked fabulous
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

At the bar last night.

Without knowing the guy I'd say there's a 50-50 chance he was making a joke. I mean, can people really be that dumb? On second thought, forget I said anything.

He made sure to tell us he was "single" about 5 times during the 10-minute conversation too. Wify just reminded me he said a "Bond Villain" not "Darth Vadar". My bad.

Kjus and Ruroc is the best gaper apparel.

Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    Kjus and Ruroc is the best gaper apparel.
    Driving up to Stevens on Saturday, we were somewhere along US 2 where there's a passing lane between Skykomish and Stevens when we were passed by a red Audi going ~85mph. After the Audi passed we got in the passing lane to get around a truck and were set upon by a metallic green hatchback (VW Golf?), which was tailgating close enough that we couldn't see its headlights. When we got around the truck the hatch tried to pass us on the right as we were getting into the right lane, then passed on our left at 85 or so.

We ended up one car away from the metallic green hatchback in the parking lot. As we were suiting up the driver of the hatch got out and donned...a matching metallic green Ruroc.

Here he is leaving at the end of the day. Not sure if he wrote the words on the back of his car or if someone else did that for him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171202_152918841.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	351.8 KB 
ID:	218148

He made sure to tell us he was "single" about 5 times during the 10-minute conversation too. Wify just reminded me he said a "Bond Villain" not "Darth Vadar". My bad.
    Maybe he was feeling out a potential "hot wife" scenario .. or MFM threesome.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by Toddball View Post
    Not sure if he wrote the words on the back of his car or if someone else did that for him.

So far the highlight of my season has been almost being taken-out by a snowboard patroller on the moving carpet loading system they installed a few years ago (dude turned his board sideways putting it literally between my bindings) then seeing the same guy the next day get run-over by his toboggan during training.

As for a quote... the dude's training partner asked him, "Are you okay?" as he laid pancaked on the flat cat track while the sled was on top of him. The only response were some guttural groans, next lap another patroller was there helping load the guy into the toboggan that ran him over to begin with.

If that happen on Wildside Sunday he wasn’t training
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Ironic. Hauled off in the tobaggon that ran over you.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Twit of the Year?

IDK shit happens even when your good at it, right.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    This could be a line in that Alanis Morrissette song. What rhymes with toboggan?

My noggin.