Page 128 of 224 FirstFirst ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 5590
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    There's something banging on my house when it's real windy. I've been searching for it for years--moved or removed any possible candidate--without success.
    Growing up the electric meter was outside my bedroom window. That little "locking" tag thing used to drive me bonkers. Eventually I figured it out and resolved the issue

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Growing up the electric meter was outside my bedroom window. That little "locking" tag thing used to drive me bonkers. Eventually I figured it out and resolved the issue
    Yup. Mine does that too!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Why do we never get an answer when we're knocking at the door
    With a thousand million questions about hate and death and war?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

A Moody, no wonder we all like you KQ
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Is this a Jehovah’s Witness thing?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    A Moody, no wonder we all like you KQ

Saw them at the Gorge Ampitheater backed by the Spokane Philharmonic. It was insane. The setting sun over the gorge added to an amazing show.

Budget bidets (don't need electricity), what's the best?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Luxe Neo 120

Totally deserves it's own thread

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    Luxe Neo 120

Totally deserves it's own thread

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Better than all the other similar looking bung hoses?

Searching for flights on kayak, came across Allegiant Airlines with crazy good prices on an unusual route. Never heard of them. Are they abysmal or manageable?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Don’t know if it’s the best, but it’s the Wirecutter budget pick. We have two and they do what they’re designed to do.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075MMHQX7...EAAAAAAAAAAZq6
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Searching for flights on kayak, came across Allegiant Airlines with crazy good prices on an unusual route. Never heard of them. Are they abysmal or manageable?
    Ex. Bozeman to Atlanta, < $ 300.00 bucks but a 17 hr 2 stop flight that goes through Seattle and then Denver. No thanks.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Never flown. However, when pricing potential trips, it gets more expensive in a hurry if you want to bring anything with you other than the clothes on your back. Their reputation is not good. Definitely rundown city bus in a bad neighborhood level travel. If they could charge for the toilet, they probably would.

I know people in other cities that have Allegiant routes for seasonal destinations that seem to work well for them, especially since the big airlines have all but vacated most routes from their airports.

It’s not Spirit level bad they say, but it’s not Delta/SWA, etc so temper expectations.
    I still call it The Jake.

I've been using the Tushy Bidet for 2 years, life changing. Nothing like a cold water jet up the hoop to start the day.

I've flown it lots from Bellingham to Vegas and Arizona. Bare bones, rock hard seats, but cheap... everything, including water has a price though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    I've flown it lots from Bellingham to Vegas and Arizona. Bare bones, rock hard seats, but cheap... everything, including water has a price though.
    How much to use the toilet?

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    1 or 2?

I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Don't think for a second that hasn't been brought up in an Allegiant board meeting....

I am fine with not being served drinks or snacks, or even not having a seat until check in. My biggest problem with the budget airlines is the ability to only bring a small backpack, can I pack enough for a weekend? But I want to visit a friend and they have direct flights from DEN when nobody else does, and it's dirt cheap.

I am fine with not being served drinks or snacks, or even not having a seat until check in. My biggest problem with the budget airlines is the ability to only bring a small backpack, can I pack enough for a weekend? But I want to visit a friend and they have direct flights from DEN when nobody else does, and it's dirt cheap.
    1 personal item is typically free but that was pre-covid so I can't speak to that now...

1 personal item is typically free but that was pre-covid so I can't speak to that now...
    It still is, basically a small backpack that must sit under the seat in front.

Fuck the legacy airlines. All this talk of “city bus”, like United and Delta give half a shit about you. They would make you pay for the shitter if they thought they could get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    1 or 2?

I won't know until I get in there and see what happens.

Don't think for a second that hasn't been brought up in an Allegiant board meeting....
    Oh, I am sure it has, which is why I mentioned it.