WTB; women’s frontside ski, 160 ish

Kids are starting to race more which means more days on snow, but also means some of those days we wouldn’t choose to ski.

So wife needs a comfy ski to stand on and carve some arcs.

160ish in length. 70-90 waist. Women’s specific would be nice due to colors . Frontside bias if the ski is over 80. Nothing over 90 please.

What ya got?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

153 Black Pearls w/demo binders
    $200+shipping

162 Salomon Lady 85 + demo binders (10's I think, can double check). Not sexy but in good shape. Solid "medium" on the flex so....

Nearly free, donate a reasonable sum to charity and pay shipping.

but, oh, those Blizzards are a great deal!!
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    162 Salomon Lady 85 + demo binders (10's I think, can double check). Not sexy but in good shape. Solid "medium" on the flex so....

Nearly free, donate a reasonable sum to charity and pay shipping.

but, oh, those Blizzards are a great deal!!
    Are these the old women’s version of the lord? Those blizzards are a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by justcuz View Post
    Are these the old women’s version of the lord? Those blizzards are a good deal.

I think they are the women's version of the Lord. I dunno how similar they are, I think its more than just a topsheet difference, but yeah Lord for the dudes, Lady for the ladies at the time IIRC.

Evo still has them up, these are them: https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/salomon-lady-womens

It says 50/50 so I guess not really a frontside bias but they are 128-85-113 13.6m radius medium flex slight tip rocker, so it may depend on what your wife's front side looks like.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

it may depend on what your wife's front side looks like.
    I see what you did there.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

I think they are the women's version of the Lord. I dunno how similar they are, I think its more than just a topsheet difference, but yeah Lord for the dudes, Lady for the ladies at the time IIRC.

Evo still has them up, these are them: https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/salomon-lady-womens

It says 50/50 so I guess not really a frontside bias but they are 128-85-113 13.6m radius medium flex slight tip rocker, so it may depend on what your wife's front side looks like.
    I may be interested as a set of skis for the mom when she's out in CO. No rush. May have something to trade when the time comes.

Got a set of Salomon Rockette 92s in a 161cm that are mounted up w/ some Salomon Z10s (I think) at a 282bsl. The lady rode them lightly for a few seasons but has not touched them in a few years.

https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/salo...ette-92-womens