Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1585
    That.
    Also.

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    They were seen in a Jackson restaurant 8/27. It was about 2300 miles home for him, so say 36 hrs of driving? Add in 8 hrs sleep along the way. Therefore he could have killed her as late at 8/30 and still made it back to FL by 9/1.
    I think that she was dead within an hour of this restaurant incident. She shamed him by going back in and apologizing. Maybe she didnt even make it out of the parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Heard on the radio this morning that the internet detectives have reported that his IG account has been unfollowing people in the last few days.

If he’s alive, it might just be the social media vanity that does him in.
    I still call it The Jake.

Who TF is talking about this on the radio??

Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    Who TF is talking about this on the radio??
    Oddly enough it was the guy who gives the "entertainment updates" during the news. Morning drive shit.

Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    Gross.
    Well, it's a national news story and they, along with every other tv station, radio station and internet site have been giving updates, so?

I never noticed before, but in Austria the passing zone striping is far more aggressive.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Italians hanging with Austrians.

That didn’t go so well last time round.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post

Rocky vs. Terminator!

Heard on the radio this morning that the internet detectives have reported that his IG account has been unfollowing people in the last few days.

If he’s alive, it might just be the social media vanity that does him in.
    My social media consultant tells me that the people he follows blocking him could make it look like he’s unfollowing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    My social media consultant tells me that the people he follows blocking him could make it look like he’s unfollowing people.
    See, my spawn isn’t old enough to tell me how all this works. That and I’m not old enough to have a justifiable explanation as to why I don’t know either.

Thanks for the clarification. Surprised the correspondent didn’t include that in the bit.

1998 world cup?
    https://apnews.com/article/359070636...196d3d7c497b5b

Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app

If he ain't dead there's no way he's connected enough to have folks who will keep hiding him much longer. Sure, it's relatively easy for some homeless mentally ill person to stay off the grid because they were never really on it to start with. Same goes for Whitey Bulger being pre tech age when he went dark. I've got a crazy cousin who supposedly used to be in the Australian version of the CIA. He's now living with my 90+ year old aunt, his mom and has ZERO online footprint, refuses to allow folks to take his picture EVER.. My aunt does use email tightly controlled by the cousin who takes her laptop to the local library to log in and send/receive the emails once or twice a week. No smart phones either...

I don't see this fool being able to take those extremes to lay low for long.. older folks who never really did go all in on the internet reliance suffer a lot less pulling that off...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    If he ain't dead there's no way he's connected enough to have folks who will keep hiding him much longer. Sure, it's relatively easy for some homeless mentally ill person to stay off the grid because they were never really on it to start with. Same goes for Whitey Bulger being pre tech age when he went dark. I've got a crazy cousin who supposedly used to be in the Australian version of the CIA. He's now living with my 90+ year old aunt, his mom and has ZERO online footprint, refuses to allow folks to take his picture EVER.. My aunt does use email tightly controlled by the cousin who takes her laptop to the local library to log in and send/receive the emails once or twice a week. No smart phones either...

I don't see this fool being able to take those extremes to lay low for long.. older folks who never really did go all in on the internet reliance suffer a lot less pulling that off...
    He could be on the road with a new van and burner phone + a pile of cash from his folks. I agree he’ll probably slip up but it hasn’t been all that long yet.

Faraday cage built into the house?

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    He could be on the road with a new van and burner phone + a pile of cash from his folks. I agree he’ll probably slip up but it hasn’t been all that long yet.
    Easier to lay low on a motorcycle. Car registrations get a lot more scrutiny.

Easier to lay low on a motorcycle. Car registrations get a lot more scrutiny.
    Weakness: many more fuel stops, more exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Weakness: many more fuel stops, more exposure.
    Jesse would like to dispute that

I've got a crazy cousin who supposedly used to be in the Australian version of the CIA. He's now living with my 90+ year old aunt, his mom and has ZERO online footprint, refuses to allow folks to take his picture EVER.. My aunt does use email tightly controlled by the cousin who takes her laptop to the local library to log in and send/receive the emails once or twice a week. No smart phones either...
    Shit dude, you just gave up your cousin to the Australian version of the NSA.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Shit dude, you just gave up your cousin to the Australian version of the NSA.
    And he has no idea LOL!

Italians got along with the Austrians for this...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aprilia

With a 998 cc 60-degree V-twin engine built by the Austrian company Rotax, the RSV Mille was the first large displacement motorcycle made by Aprilia that up to then had made up to 250cc engines.[3] This same engine was used unmodified in the Tuono and in slightly modified form in the SL1000 Falco. Same engine now used in the Can Am Spyder.

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2021-10-14 at 02.27.06.jpeg
Views: 955
Size:  129.8 KB

There's another BIG TELL (for me) happening here. If Laundrie was one of my kids, and there was even an iota of a chance they didn't do it I'd take out a mortgage for a very big reward to help us find them. It seems pretty clear his parents are good with him staying gone.

Maybe crazy runs in the family and they killed him and he's buried in the back yard.