Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Nice photos.

Folks went nuts in the park.
    "The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't." - Rancid Crabtree

"never buy anything you can't fuel with a salami sandwich" - XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by Trace Hardslab View Post
    Folks went nuts in the park.
    What got hit?

I'll be down in Driggs this coming weekend and looking to ski Targhee. Any lift ticket deals other than Liftopia? I know better than to ask about the village.

Also, if it snows we'll ski inbounds but can anyone recommend a super mellow tour on the pass that we could do Saturday afternoon after skiing or something a little longer for Sunday. My friend doesn't have an AT setup so it would have to be a boot pack and she's a beginner skier who can get down pretty much anything. For example she hiked the Ridge at Bridger yesterday and skied down the Nose. I'd prefer serious meadow skipping terrain with a good view.

Jackson Hole Roll Call 15/16!

Had a great time this week. Spent a lot of time in granite and did a tour down in the Salt River range. Probably should have stayed in Colorado and came up this next week, but still had a blast. Forgot how good granite is when its on. And that new chair makes it rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    I'll be down in Driggs this coming weekend and looking to ski Targhee. Any lift ticket deals other than Liftopia? I know better than to ask about the village.

Also, if it snows we'll ski inbounds but can anyone recommend a super mellow tour on the pass that we could do Saturday afternoon after skiing or something a little longer for Sunday. My friend doesn't have an AT setup so it would have to be a boot pack and she's a beginner skier who can get down pretty much anything. For example she hiked the Ridge at Bridger yesterday and skied down the Nose. I'd prefer serious meadow skipping terrain with a good view.
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Ted26 View Post
    What got hit?
    Tracks from Prospectors to Teewinot and beyond, too many to list.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2679.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	178613

Name:	IMG_2682.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	178614

Name:	IMG_2712.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	178615
    "The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't." - Rancid Crabtree

"never buy anything you can't fuel with a salami sandwich" - XXX-er

hello teton mags. i'm in town for the next several days and would love to get out with some of you. tomorrow i will likely take it easy waiting for the storm to come in. i have the mountain collective so i can spend two days in the resort or if conditions are better for touring i don't mind leaving a day unused. if i know in advance i'll be touring a day then i could go up at the resort tomorrow. if anyone wants to get out let me know. i leave wednesday afternoon.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    hello teton mags. i'm in town for the next several days and would love to get out with some of you. tomorrow i will likely take it easy waiting for the storm to come in. i have the mountain collective so i can spend two days in the resort or if conditions are better for touring i don't mind leaving a day unused. if i know in advance i'll be touring a day then i could go up at the resort tomorrow. if anyone wants to get out let me know. i leave wednesday afternoon.
    I'm stuck staring at computer screen during most of the skiable hours this week but happy hour works. I'm better at drinking than skiing these days anyway. Pm sent.

I am in town for a week. Will be skiing village
    this week and pass on the weekend. Know
    resort/sidecountry pretty well. PM me if you
    want to take some laps.

Ill send you a pm with my number if you want to meet up for some turns around the village. Ill be working but I get out for a few hours of skiing every day.

Also if anyone wants vouchers for 50% off at the village let me know. I have 6 and could probably round up some more.
    "College sailing isn't about who wins the most races, its about who can stand in the morning"

Swing by TGR to complain about the forums in person!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

I was gonna ask what time the bathrooms open there?

Anybody holding Targhee discount passes? Cash/trade welcome. We'll ski there on WED and maybe another day, as we're in town for Leftover Salmon.

Name:  sticker.jpg
Views: 865
Size:  36.3 KB

These have been floating around the Village. Very Funny.
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

Jackson Hole Roll Call 15/16!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    Swing by TGR to complain about the forums in person!
    The new update for iOS is nice, didn't fix the content though.
    Last edited by skibrd; 03-24-2016 at 07:14 AM.

today was fun, was solo but got a few pics of others

also have a sequence of someone not quite making it out of central from a distance, if you were the last group in there today (two skiers).

gonna prolly do albright tomorrow unless someone would like a tagalong on something more out of the way.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1458917122.533309.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	563.7 KB 
ID:	178981

Local film company news... http://mtnweekly.com/sports/snowboar...der-brain-farm

and yes it's just a rumor, tread lightly

I have a few 50% off passes to the village, would like to trade for any discounts to targhee. PM please.

While we're at it.. I have a full voucher to the village I'm looking to unload. PM me.

How was gaper day? Where are the pics!?

Today rocked, need to find sunscreen though

Hope ya'll don't have to many employees from La Scala..

US Border Patrol is hiring in Jackson..
    http://www.cbp.gov/careers/apply-now...ton-village-wy