Page 21 of 265 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hikesalot View Post
    Yes. And not really riled up about any of it. Padded room, right?
    I'm perfectly calm, dude.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Cool that makes two of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

Liars

Both horny
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

In other words, it's ok for men to bitch about women, but the other way around? Male egos are sure fragile.

Then you are proving your manliness
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Yeah. Because makerstelemark didn't just go off on hikesalot for posting what everyone posts in this thread...

If I posted something like what he posted about some dudes complaint in here how would that go?

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    Both horny

bingo.

poor mtm

I'm going to go all reverse thread topic for you guys... kinda posted about this in the Shit that Annoys you thread, but there is more...

So we are moving houses and had been using my SUV with a friend's trailer. But we don't have the lock, and my hubs couldn't find (too lazy to look) for the lock he has, so instead of parking my car in the garage, we left it outside with the trailer hooked up. But took Christmas Eve and Christmas day off from moving, so it sat there for a couple days. .... got super cold on Christmas, woke up to -23 below, so colder than that overnight. My SUV battery was dead this morning. Ok, so we jump it, fine, working. I am taking his car to the old house, he and the kids have my SUV and are stopping for food on the way also. I get all the way to the new house (prob 30 min away from old house) and get a call... we are at the fast food place and the car is dead again.
    Me: fuck, why didn't you go through the drive thru?
    Him: Trailer was too tight, yada yada, so they went inside.
    Me: why didn't you leave the kids in the car (they are old enough) and just go in and get the food?
    Him: some reason, yada yada. But fine, I'll call AAA.
    Me: Jesus H Christ, I'm already turned around on my way.
    Him: Well, I left the jumper cables at the new house
    Me: HOLY FUCKING SHIT? WHAT?? Jesus, I'll go there and get them.

do all that, car restarts, we head to old house.
    Me: Just leave the car on, whatever you do.
    Him: Ok

Proceed to actually mumble about him being an idiot in front of the kids (great move there).

a while later, I need to take the SUV to Goodwill. I get in, noticing it's OFF. ... dead. WTF Husband???? At least we have the cables. Jump it again. Proceed to Goodwill.

Since it's still freaking -20 the Goodwill bay immediately closes the doors while you are dropping off, so I decide I should shut off the car (it's inside, right? And only for a minute).... yeah, won't start. Fuck.. Go to call hubby, my phone is also dead. WTF. Ask goodwill guy to borrow his phone & for a push out of the bay/garage.

Hubby answers, I'm like yeah, can you get to Goodwill asap, car is dead. He is like, yes dear. Ha

Proceed to Sam's Club for a new battery. All is good. Finish packing garage in -20 degree weather & we are all cranky as hell. Finally home now in front of a fire and checking TGR to see what everyone else is complaining about.
    that's not how he told it...

I read this exact story, written by your husband, on a different forum yesterday.

Need to find it!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Yeah. Because makerstelemark didn't just go off on hikesalot for posting what everyone posts in this thread...

If I posted something like what he posted about some dudes complaint in here how would that go?
    Did it ever occur to you that might be addicted to being outraged?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

No. You are an asshole. All men are not like you. I know this.
    Only and asshole to those so deserving dear. You fit that description.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I'm perfectly calm, dude.
    you're not wrong, Walter.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I know that. I know tons of rad guys. Pretty sure I never said all men were assholes.
    In other words, it's ok for men to bitch about women, but the other way around? Male egos are sure fragile.
    I can see how some people get confused.

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    that's not how he told it...

I read this exact story, written by your husband, on a different forum yesterday.

Need to find it!
    Ha! Well as u know, he always leaves gaping holes in his stories. I'm glad I could provide the full story for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I can see how some people get confused.
    And this on a thread about how stupid, unmechanically inclined, emotional, irrational, etc, etc that women are.. but you love them anyway.

Come on. Over sensitive much?

Wanna mansplain to me why when asked to post stoke I must not be in the picture again?

Poking the bear some more...

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

And this on a thread about how stupid, unmechanically inclined, emotional, irrational, etc, etc that women are.. but you love them anyway.

Come on. Over sensitive much?
    I see you didn’t address my point, but rather went on the attack.

Wanna mansplain to me why when asked to post stoke I must not be in the picture again?
    I didn’t do that, but I don’t expect that pointing that out will help much. You know me well enough that addressing me like that isn’t appropriate.

I wouldn't want you to waste any more of your precious time with me, so I'm not going to reply to you amymore.

I wouldn't want you to waste any more of your precious time with me, so I'm not going to reply to you amymore.
    Fine, if you want to act that way, but going back to my earlier post, your arguments would be more effective if they addressed points instead of lashing out and weren’t so contradictory and broad brushed. hth

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Poking the bear some more...

woman thinking: I'm so glad I have a good job & can afford to hire someone to dig out my car. I mean, my male counterparts make enough to have a garage, but maybe someday pay will be equal.

altho, not here to derail a great thread about bitching about the opposite sex, a source of great comedy since forever.

altho, not here to derail a great thread about bitching about the opposite sex, a source of great comedy since forever.
    Most mags are men, so the thread is titled as such, but I view it as mags bitching about spouses, which is definitely a source of great comedy. I for one enjoyed your contributions.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Most mags are men, so the thread is titled as such, but I view it as mags bitching about spouses, which is definitely a source of great comedy. I for one enjoyed your contributions.
    thx - that's how I looked at it. And hey, I got some good advice/help while at it!

thx - that's how I looked at it. And hey, I got some good advice/help while at it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Sheez, I had no idea this thread would get to 23 pages.

We've run into plug's wife a couple times at WA Pass. She was quite pleasant and she has a good reputation in her professional community. I've nothing else to add.