Page 12 of 204 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    I heard it was an error and Ticketmaster released 3,200 tickets by accident and that Phish's management is livid.

hev, you didn't miss.

oh kee pah much?

but yeah, why would they be pissed if basically no scalpers got tickets? just heads from the boards?
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

They're pissed because TM is too stupid to handle concert ticketing.

Congress should just outlaw Ticketmaster already.

It's great that the majority of these tickets got into the hands of phans and not scalpers. I hope they honor all the orders, of course.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
    They're pissed because TM is too stupid to handle concert ticketing.

Congress should just outlaw Ticketmaster already.
    NEWSFLASH!!!

ticketmaster is bad for the music industry!
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

I'm not feeling too good about this.

From Ticketmaster site:

"Pricing and Other Errors
    If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then: Ticketmaster will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this web site or other Ticketmaster operated system."
    Old's Cool.

I was away from my computer but both my buddy and my cousin were looking out.

I bet they cancel the orders, but i was shaking as I was txting marshal to get on the computer.

I think the heads should email the Phish org and tell them to honor the res. because like everyone has said, the tickets ended up in the hands of fans and not scalpers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I hope they honor the accidental release tickets for you guys. Thanks for the heads up marshal. Anyway, listen to this really nice 3-8-09 AUD if you don't already have it.

Disc 1
    Disc 2
    Disc 3

My order was cancelled.

Fuck.
    Last edited by cmsummit; 03-18-2009 at 11:06 PM.
    Old's Cool.

Two seats for 4 nights confirmed for the time being.

fingers crossed that it is for real.

Alpine--> RR Stoked.

Hope it works....we'll see.

edited after seeing cmsummits post....nothing saying it was canceled yet but less hopeful.....time to hit f5 on the ol email account
    Last edited by gorms; 03-18-2009 at 11:10 PM.
    let your tracks be lost in the dark and snow

Request placed. Wish me luck!
    washu feeze drive me to firenze?

You need to login to your ticketmaster.com account.

They canceled all of the orders.

Well, that sucks.

The lulz is the butthurt losers on phantasytour who think they are going to sue TM over this when their stated policy clearly allows them to cancel orders.

LOL.
    Last edited by Rontele; 03-19-2009 at 07:29 AM.

Phantasy tour = comic gold
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post
    The lulz is the butthurt losers on phantasytour who think they are going to sue TM over this when their stated policy clearly allows them to cancel orders.

LOL.
    and the losers that think that somehow their odds of tickets go up if they do cancel orders. what a funny little place.
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

You need to login to your ticketmaster.com account.

They canceled all of the orders.

Well, that sucks.
    Oh well...it was fun while it lasted......it is kinda surprising that that TM didnt stick me with a convenience charge for all this. They should be applauded.

Quote Originally Posted by gorms View Post
    Oh well...it was fun while it lasted......it is kinda surprising that that TM didnt stick me with a convenience charge for all this. They should be applauded.
    so what are your guys plans for the public onsale? are you going to go somewhere to buy tickets? unfortunately, i am stuck in meetings (i think) most of the day on the 26th. Thus, if someone could get me four day pass, I would be ETERNALLY grateful (and have my ideas where there will be the least amount of lines).

so what are your guys plans for the public onsale? are you going to go somewhere to buy tickets? unfortunately, i am stuck in meetings (i think) most of the day on the 26th. Thus, if someone could get me four day pass, I would be ETERNALLY grateful (and have my ideas where there will be the least amount of lines).
    It's always been my understanding that going to a TM outlet isn't really going to increase your chances. I could be wrong, but don't they just pull tickets from the same pool as all internet orders?
    Old's Cool.

so what are your guys plans for the public onsale? are you going to go somewhere to buy tickets?
    I am just gonna hang tight and see the results of the class action lawsuit...we should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    It's always been my understanding that going to a TM outlet isn't really going to increase your chances. I could be wrong, but don't they just pull tickets from the same pool as all internet orders?
    Undoubtedly. But being close to the front of an on-sale line has me thinking of better chances than dealing with CAPTCHA and the vulnerable internets.

I am somewhat reassured that I have insane Fox tickets (ORO2 row J) and Sec. 102s for both nights of Alpine for trade, but if anyone could lookout for internet psycho, Rontele, the day of the on-sale, I would be forever appreciative.

Undoubtedly. But being close to the front of an on-sale line has me thinking of better chances than dealing with CAPTCHA and the vulnerable internets.

I just think that the shows will be sold out in the time it takes the first 10 people or so to get through line at the outlets.
    You're completely right though. Dealing with CAPTCHA is a pain in the ass and if you're one of the first 10 people in line, you'll probably get tickets.
    Old's Cool.

i have the whole morning and lunch hour on the 26th blocked out as "busy time." i will have my door closed so that -hopefully- no one messes with me. i'm gonna open about 5 windows - one for each night and a four day pass - in firefox and start firing at high noon in an attempt to make something work. if i get one night, i will be happy.

unfortunately my wife is a teacher, and i'm sure TM will be blocked at her school. plus lunch hour for her is usually a mad house of various stuff anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    I just think that the shows will be sold out in the time it takes the first 10 people or so to get through line at the outlets.
    You're completely right though. Dealing with CAPTCHA is a pain in the ass and if you're one of the first 10 people in line, you'll probably get tickets.
    I'm thinking it will sell out in a matter of seconds, not minutes. If I lose on the lottery (which will probably happen, I don't win shit), my plan is still to be first in line at secret ticket location. Just like the old days!

I need a miracle!!!!!!

In the lottery for all 4 nights at Red Rocks. Fingers crossed!!!!!!
    Skiing Sucks! What a stupid sport!

Not to be negative, but none of us, with the possible exception of secret ticket locations guy, will get tickets.

9,000 seats/night. Easily 1/2 million ticket requests.
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!