Page 36 of 204 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Bobby Stainless Guest
    Went to most of the Summer shows.

I'll be in Miami.

Albany, Saturday, sick.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMtnPinhead View Post
    Albany, Saturday, sick.
    confirmed

its not quite albany 97, or even 99, but its damn good for phish3.0. listening to the stream from albany that night, i just kept hoping to see ghost go 20+ after seven below went there.

I'm getting pretty excited for 3 nights at MSG. It's been 7 years since they last played MSG.

Roll call - which maggots will be attending? I'm in sec 85 all three nights. Stop by and say HIGH.
    why make ten turns when you only need to make NONE!

Quote Originally Posted by jong_luc_picard View Post
    confirmed

its not quite albany 97, or even 99, but its damn good for phish3.0. listening to the stream from albany that night, i just kept hoping to see ghost go 20+ after seven below went there.
    that was an amazing thing to hear them build the 7 below-->ghost from the setbreak-- into mayhem.

we were going crazy during WB-->Julius-->YEM. full on gig down. So fun it's hard to describe.

Kuroda is a genius, and the shit at the end of YEM i am sure made for some life altering psychadelic moments for many there.

i hope msg kills. wednesday is phish's 26th anniversary. i was at the 20th anny show in boston in 2003, was a lot of fun.

im not able to make it out but have plenty of crew that will be. i havent been to msg for phish since 4 nights in 98 for new years, got shut out on the comeback show nye 2002, went to the 3 in hampton instead.

portland's sets look fun but i havent listened to them yet. still, i want to see/hear more of those 15+minute jams, and portland didnt have any. and theyre still not jamming some of the songs i/we expect, like moma and 2001. portland's encore looks like it was a lot of fun.

I have one extra for Wednesday and Thursday. Decent 300 level seats. Shoot me a pm if interested.
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMtnPinhead View Post
    Kuroda is a genius, and the shit at the end of YEM i am sure made for some life altering psychadelic moments for many there.
    Yeah, they've started getting REALLY far out with the vocal jams.

^^the screaming was awesome. we were laughing in amazement.

Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

A little late on this thread, but anyone make it to the Philly shows last week?

Kind of interesting for me. They were my first shows since the return. I was out of the country all last summer, and this was the first opportunity to get back on the train.

First night was absolutely killer! Total crowd pleaser. Got a Mikes --> Simple --> Slave to the Traffic Light --> Weekapaug. Felt good to be grooving

Second night was a total wash for me. For the first time in about 30 shows, I saw people sitting down. WTF? It was the night before Thanksgiving, and I was expecting a rager. It was hardly that. Instead, we got some of the goods mixed with a lot of new shit and a slow ending to the night.

Oh, and they played covers for encores both nights. Day in the Life first night, and Oh Sweet Nothing for the second night. I like those songs and all, BUT Come ON! I want to see the funk at least one of those nights.

/Blog

They played Zappa's Peaches last night for the first time in over 10 yrs
    Over all the show was good w/ lots of energy.

Round 2 tonight.
    Last edited by elevens; 12-03-2009 at 11:52 AM.

Peaches!!!!! sick, love that tune. Gonna have to download the show. Just talked to a buddy who went last night: phirst show! Let's just say, he was stoked on life.

Hilarious review, from Esquire of all places.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/endorse...-review-120309
    Skiing, whether you're in Wisconsin or the Alps, is a dumbass hick country sport that takes place in the middle of winter on a mountain at the end of a dirt road.
    -Glen Plake

Does anyone have download links for this tour? I want to check the albany shows.
    Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by gg8983 View Post
    Does anyone have download links for this tour? I want to check the albany shows.
    These should still word.

Nite 1

set 1
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2PNFCOGS
    set 2
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9YPB317Q

Nite 2
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FLCJDGTR
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by cptpowder View Post
    Thanks for posting this!!!! Set 2 = RIDICULOUS!!!! 7 below> ghost is spine-tinglingly good. And Wolfman's, Julius has so much energy, I had trouble sitting still in my apartment listening to it!! Then to top it off, a YEM encore?!? Damn son, that's a killer set!!

Looking for night 1 MSG. Happen to know where to find that one?
    Skiing, whether you're in Wisconsin or the Alps, is a dumbass hick country sport that takes place in the middle of winter on a mountain at the end of a dirt road.
    -Glen Plake

Quote Originally Posted by powder_prophet View Post
    Looking for night 1 MSG. Happen to know where to find that one?
    This should work. Not sure which set these are or if one of them is the whole show. But it should be msg 1.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NR5HKAPS
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0DXVH7MP
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by cptpowder View Post
    This should work. Not sure which set these are or if one of them is the whole show. But it should be msg 1.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NR5HKAPS
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0DXVH7MP
    You, sir, are the man!!! Thanks so much.

And by the way, the first link is the whole show.
    -Glen Plake

Quote Originally Posted by powder_prophet View Post
    You, sir, are the man!!! Thanks so much.

And by the way, the first link is the whole show.
    Word NP.

Anybody see this? Ew.

BSS Guest
    Did he say Okeepah or naked pa?

naked pa!

Notes (Phish.net):
    - During Ya Mar, a naked guy jumped onstage and ran around for a bit before being rounded up by security, prompting Trey to change the lyrics to "he was a naked pa."
    - Sneakin' Sally contained a vocal jam.
    - The sound for Mike's bass dropped out during Golgi causing him to sing the bass line.
    - Antelope contained several lyric changes referencing the naked stage crasher.

i hear people should save their cash for europe next year

3 nights at MSG was a lot of fun and with a few busts outs (Peaches, Glide & Dinner) to make the shows even more exciting....I can't wait for spring tour.
    Last edited by elevens; 12-08-2009 at 12:19 PM.

Anyone have a link for the last night at MSG?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hbskisurf View Post
    Anyone have a link for the last night at MSG?
    Thanks.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JHOGLYR0

Hope everyone who is going to Miami has a blast, Im traveled out for Phish this year (Hampton, Jones Beach, Asheville, Burgettstown, Red Rocks, Darien, F8). Also, flights from DIA have been ridiculous for the past 4 months or so...

Looks like there wont be any stateside Phish until next summer. And a Trey tour in February. So get your fill in Miami, dudes.