Page 1531 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 ... LastLast
Results 38,251 to 38,275 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Old codgers complaining about how the kids do things.
    Old cougars are the same way.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Old cougars are the same way.
    You hitting 80 year olds?

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    You hitting 80 year olds?
    I've hit a few gilfs. It's not all that bad.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Let's not pretend like it's anything new, though...
    It’s at a new level now with social media.

I hate the expression "color me" as in "color me shocked!" WTF is that even supposed to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I hate the expression "color me" as in "color me shocked!" WTF is that even supposed to mean?
    Right, makes no sense at all!

Should be ‘colour me’.

Let's not pretend like it's anything new, though...
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    It’s at a new level now with social media.
    Right?! Skared, have you seen the pit of despair that is TikTok? Perhaps I'm an old man yelling at clouds here, but it's a scourge on humanity. Kids doing stupid things has always been a thing, but social media has combined the existing stupidity with dizzying new heights of out of control narcissism. A dangerous combo. I hate it so much.

https://youtu.be/xIHKZLZfaTE

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Right?! Skared, have you seen the pit of despair that is TikTok? Perhaps I'm an old man yelling at clouds here, but it's a scourge on humanity. Kids doing stupid things has always been a thing, but social media has combined the existing stupidity with dizzying new heights of out of control narcissism. A dangerous combo. I hate it so much.

https://youtu.be/xIHKZLZfaTE

I mean, I too am yelling at clouds... but other morans' narcissism is way down on my list of things to concern myself with.

I don't go anywhere near TikTok, IG, or other obvious narcissistic pits, because... you know - why would I do that?

The beauty of all of it is that you can literally avoid all of it by not using those apps. You don’t have to see it, and you even don’t have to complain about it. You can literally just ignore it if you want to

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    The beauty of all of it is that you can literally avoid all of it by not using those apps. You don’t have to see it, and you even don’t have to complain about it. You can literally just ignore it if you want to
    You're not wrong, Walter.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Not quite. I wish it was as simple as not using the apps, but unfortunately these "influencer" dorks, TikTok dweebs, and InstaHoes are EVERYWHERE. You can't go to a beach, a trail, or anywhere public without encountering these tools filming themselves or having their simp boyfriends being their video/photo-graphers. It's obnoxious. They act like they're all a bunch of super models. It's bizarre behavior and is only increasing.

Those damn kids using the printing press to share stories of what they've been up to recently. What is the world coming to?

It's been downhill since Gutenberg. It was a mistake to let the general populace read.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Not quite. I wish it was as simple as not using the apps, but unfortunately these "influencer" dorks, TikTok dweebs, and InstaHoes are EVERYWHERE. You can't go to a beach, a trail, or anywhere public without encountering these tools filming themselves or having their simp boyfriends being their video/photo-graphers. It's obnoxious. They act like they're all a bunch of super models. It's bizarre behavior and is only increasing.

much like online, I also ignore dipshits like that irl too.
    skid luxury

problem is when good people who generally post legit stuff start doing this dipshit behavior

I called out a friend who is a super rad chick who does really cool stuff and is involved in a couple of great organizations. She was clearly attention seeking, and got all pissy when I called her out on it. Funny that this stuff stopped as soon as she got a new boyfriend.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    problem is when good people who generally post legit stuff start doing this dipshit behavior

I called out a friend who is a super rad chick who does really cool stuff and is involved in a couple of great organizations. She was clearly attention seeking, and got all pissy when I called her out on it. Funny that this stuff stopped as soon as she got a new boyfriend.
    I think part of it is that maybe you, as a dude, shouldn't really be lecturing women about how they behave/dress/act online/etc. It's not your place. Who cares what these people do. It's not hurting anyone. It's not affecting you unless. you let it, and honestly, sometimes it's fun to do shit like that.

Shit that annoys you

if babybear suddenly started posting up silly pictures of herself in her sports bra and tiny shorts in here to try to get attention I’d call her on it and tell her she’s acting like a silly dipshit

friends (and maggots) can do that
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 06-16-2022 at 03:22 PM.

if babybear suddenly started posting up silly pictures of herself in her sports bra and tiny shorts in here to try to get attention I’d call her on it and tell her she’s acting like a silly dipshit

friends (and maggots) can do that
    Wait. What?

I want to see her sports bra and tiny shorts.

well yeah we all do but

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post

Great song, but color me indifferent about the phrase.

Shit that annoys you

well yeah we all do but
    this is sweet of you all
    but no, you don’t

but also re: your buddy you were calling out.

people can only be ready to accept criticism when they are ready. one always risks totally insulting a long time friend by being real. I haven’t figured out how to do it yet but have a friend I am concerned about and think about how to constructively address it a lot lately
    skid luxury

Local GOP candidate for congress is running ads with a Tucker Carlson clip in it and it runs constantly.

Hate Tucker and avoid him like the plague but there he is in my face .
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Local GOP candidate for congress is running ads with a Tucker Carlson clip in it and it runs constantly.

Hate Tucker and avoid him like the plague but there he is in my face .
    Shoot the tv.

KQ posted a picture of her beaver here once. I don't recall it being a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    I haven’t figured out how to do it yet but have a friend I am concerned about and think about how to constructively address it a lot lately
    What about hiring a skywriting plane?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

you must have missed my booby pic awhile back
    skid luxury