Page 117 of 508 FirstFirst ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 12695
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    You want a 1/2 ton pickup with a lightweight popup camper.
    An attractive option, considering that around here a short cab 2wd 1/2 ton can be had pretty cheap. Pretty damn cheap really. Just a quick glance around CL turns up a few nice light pop ups too.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    An attractive option, considering that around here a short cab 2wd 1/2 ton can be had pretty cheap. Pretty damn cheap really. Just a quick glance around CL turns up a few nice light pop ups too.
    No, you want 4wd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    No, you want 4wd.
    Listen to this guy. Unless you live in Texas, you want a 4wd truck.

Listen to this guy. Unless you live in Texas, you want a 4wd truck.
    Why anyone would buy a 2wd truck is beyond me...

more fun driving up mt. hood in the winter!

Spotted this in Missoula

Quote Originally Posted by gnarbro365 View Post
    I'm going to be selling this entire set up soon (early August)?

Attachment 205927

2007 Tacoma Access Cab TRD Sport
    6ft bed, 4WD, new tires, V6
    In good shape, has 180k miles (mostly miles between CA/AK with no load, only had the camper for ~15k miles)
    4 new wheel bearings in last 2 years, timing belt (etc.) replaced at 100k, all scheduled oil changes/fluids every 3-5k.
    I installed an airbag system to help the rear suspension out with the load and a tork lift system to tie down the camper.

1996 (????) Palomino Bronco
    Pop Top (I'm 6'2", and can stand up when popped), sink w/ hand water pump, propane 2 burner stove, propane heat, deep cycle marine battery, roof vent, has solar (but haven't used it since I bought it), I removed the propane fridge (it was not efficient), definitely showing some signs of ware (chipped paint, small holes in plastic windows/canvas...its 20 years old). Has attachments on top for a Thule rack/box. Comes with 4 jacks and attachments and any gear needed to attach to truck.

I will be listing these both on craigslist in mid-July. Probably separately. If anyone is interested in either or both PM me. I currently don't have a set asking price and am open to reasonable offers. I'm in the Tahoe area. I have more pictures if you're interested.

PFD/drysuit not included.
    Getting ready to throw this whole set up on craigslist...any interest from mags before I do?

pretty clean looking northern light in WA

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/rvs/6185086310.html
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

The 1962 Alaskan got a new home.

^great, now we'll have to deal with 2 Fords stuck at the BBI house this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    We?

I can't recall you dealing with any stuck Fords.

"deal" meaning brawl around with joy in the deep snow, get one ill-equipped vehicle unstuck, then bail to the chair line?

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    We?

I can't recall you dealing with any stuck Fords.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    "deal" meaning brawl around with joy in the deep snow, get one ill-equipped vehicle unstuck, then bail to the chair line?
    Kai and Norseman's timeline are more accurate, although I don't remember Norseman sticking around for long either...

Kai and Norseman's timeline are more accurate, although I don't remember Norseman sticking around for long either...
    This seems to be what I remember as well.

LWS- Congrats on the new set up. It looks sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Exactly! I offered to come back and help. Ford drivers are a sensitive bunch.

Just got my new setup. 2007 Tacoma with a 2017 fwc fleet. Took it out for our first family trip this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

^^^nice! Enjoy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by myles long View Post
    2017 fwc fleet
    Great. What floor plan?

Honey and I did a 5-day trip last weekend with our FWC Hawk. I'm mostly crippled with a bad knee, so I followed her while she road biked 100+ miles each day over some of my favorite mountain passes from my bicycle touring days. I got in some birdwatching walks. Free or nearly free camping each night. Very run trip.

Delivered - makes the prius look tiny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NoPostholio; 06-25-2017 at 03:35 PM.

We get our dialed out sprinter, 170 4x4 on July 8th. Tourig is doing it up for us. Could not have been easier to work with. Quality on the builds we saw was beyond top notch.

Shameless plug to give Eric a call if you're considering this route.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by DIYSteve View Post
    Great. What floor plan?

Honey and I did a 5-day trip last weekend with our FWC Hawk. I'm mostly crippled with a bad knee, so I followed her while she road biked 100+ miles each day over some of my favorite mountain passes from my bicycle touring days. I got in some birdwatching walks. Free or nearly free camping each night. Very run trip.
    It's a shell model. Got a roll over couch, king slide bed up top, silver spur, fantastic fan and a furnace.

Took about 4 months from the time i ordered. Had it out twice now, sleeps really comfortably

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Duramax 3500 and citiation truck camper for less than 10k

Right next to the flowing lake compound!

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/rvs/6195137534.html

New Squaw Valley camping policy, effective today.
    Maximum 40 vehicles, first come/paid basis.
    $40 per night.
    Check in at Security.

That seems reasonable enough.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    New Squaw Valley camping policy, effective today.
    Maximum 40 vehicles, first come/paid basis.
    $40 per night.
    Check in at Security.
    Does that include any kind of hookups or bathroom or showers? Seems steep for just a parking spot.