Park City Powder Cats 2023 GP & Insta360 edit

I made it to PCCats for a quick 1 day stop. Got to ride my custom Vaughan snowboard and use my Insta360.

@thecadgod619

Do you ride the entire trip with that big pole in your hand?

Quote Originally Posted by supermodel159 View Post
    Do you ride the entire trip with that big pole in your hand?
    Heh. My first thought.

It’s a weird world where if there’s no video it didn’t happen.

I skied with Park City Powder Cats on my Lhasa POWs twice now. I had the friggen time of my life. OMG, where’s the video? I guess it didn’t happen……..

A friend of mine has this company running backcountry cat/sled trips in the Uintas. If you guys like the powder cats, you should look up www.inspiredsummit.com

Shaun and Weston are good peeps.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Not the correct link.

Oops, I spoke too soon!

Def don't hold the camera all the time. Outa the 8-12 runs I'm lucky to get it out a couple times. Going try a couple different places for the Insta it is a different animal then GP.

I like capturing footage and editing it. I don't it on every trip, try to. Kinda nice having the short vids on my channel, makes it easy to look back at trips from years past. Soon it will have been 10 years since a heli trip, and watching the old footage makes me ssmile.

Been hitting PCCats at least once a season since 19. Their terrain isn't the most challenging and it is expensive, but a super chill cat op close to me.

Have never used Inspired Summits but have heard really good things about them.

Was able to add a PC Cats day onto a work trip!!! Conditions were difficult to say the least. Wind had pretty much ruined most the snow, but the guides did their best to find us some snow. I figured out natural view on my insta360 dont think I will be using the GP much anymore.