Page 1616 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 ... LastLast
Results 40,376 to 40,400 of 46225
    Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    $1 sounds like a tax on the stupid. On what planet has there been any type of doctors office that hasn't had mandatory masking for the last two years?!!
    I spent a couple hours this past week in a hospital visiting multiple clinics and service areas from imaging to ortho to er to family practice. I didn't see a single mask all day.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    They’re losing money mainly because congress decides how much they’re allowed to charge.

UPS, FedEx et al. have this happen too. They use much of the same equipment.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Apologies for shitting on your joke.

Dudes (and yes, the term is an accurate descriptor) that yawn loudly, in public, in the middle of the day, multiple times, as if in a way to show people that they are relaxed and chill or something (when they really aren't for some reason). Anyone else encounter this?
    My dog does this when he is nervous to calm himself down.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Dudes (and yes, the term is an accurate descriptor) that yawn loudly, in public, in the middle of the day, multiple times, as if in a way to show people that they are relaxed and chill or something (when they really aren't for some reason). Anyone else encounter this?
    My dog does this when he is nervous to calm himself down.
    Haha related story - when I was actively working shifts at REI our crew had a stance that it was bad form to yawn in the presence of your coworkers. One person starts yawning with 2 hours left and it brought everyone down.

Nowadays I bust work-wife’s balls when she yawns on zoom. “Wait, did you just yawn in my presence?” Gets some laughs….

I was in a Motorcycle safety class a few years ago. This "Dude" in the class yawned loudly and constantly, for two days straight. He'd be talking to the only mildly attractive female in the class, and walk up and yawn, and start talking to her about how he had been riding motorcycles without a license for years. She was unimpressed and it was hilarious to watch.

Bindings ordered direct from the company in October haven't arrived, yet retailers all over have them in stock. I mistakenly thought a) I was going to get them at a similar time by preordering direct, vs waiting for a retailer to get them, and b) I was helping out the company by eliminating the middle man. But apparently ordering direct from the company means you're at the back of the line? Annoying.
    Last edited by Danno; 12-15-2022 at 05:07 PM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Fucking usps. Ups got a package from Missouri to Portland, OR in 2 days. They then handed it off to the usps; it went back in Missouri, and is now somewhere in WA. No movement in a week. Poof, gone.

Time to go ....postal??

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Bindings ordered direct from the company in October haven't arrived, yet retailers all over have them in stock. I mistakenly thought a) I was going to get them at a similar time by preordering direct, vs waiting for a retailer to get them, and b) I was helping out the company by eliminating the middle man. But apparently ordering direct from the company means you're at the back of the line? Annoying.
    Ouch. Would the be those Outlaw Xs? Coulda had my old ones for nothing, but USPS prolly would lost 'em so it balances out.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Ouch. Would the be those Outlaw Xs? Coulda had my old ones for nothing, but USPS prolly would lost 'em so it balances out.
    Yep.

You still have yours to offer? I can still cancel!

I had no idea it would be mid December and I still wouldn't have them.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yep.

You still have yours to offer? I can still cancel!

I had no idea it would be mid December and I still wouldn't have them.
    No, moved 'em on to Bodywhomper day before yesterday - sorry!

Drivers that go the wrong way on a one-way parking lot lane, and then insist that I (going the correct direction) should move out of their way.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Drivers.
    Fify

I've still been primarily working from home, but had to go into the office for a few days last month and noticed that someone stole my nice bluetooth headset from my desk. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I've still been primarily working from home, but had to go into the office for a few days last month and noticed that someone stole my nice bluetooth headset from my desk. WTF?
    Wow.

Annoying:
    New neighbor moved in and the HS kid they have has an Audi S3 with a very loud aftermarket exhaust and he “warms” the thing up for 5 minutes before driving away.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    annoying.

did you send an office email? maybe someone thought it was semi-abandoned office equipment and "borrowed" it?

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Audi S3 with a very loud aftermarket exhaust and he “warms” the thing up for 5 minutes before driving away.
    I find the planet warmers in general annoying. Newsflash: this isn't actually cold

Wow.

Annoying:
    New neighbor moved in and the HS kid they have has an Audi S3 with a very loud aftermarket exhaust and he “warms” the thing up for 5 minutes before driving away.
    Dog shit. Door handles.

annoying.

did you send an office email? maybe someone thought it was semi-abandoned office equipment and "borrowed" it?
    I didn't. I just ordered a new one--sort of like the asshole who stole mine could have done.

Wow.

Annoying:
    Ha, that's amateur hour. Doctor next door is on his third or fourth nurse wife and is in some kind of white-trash mid life crisis. As far as I can tell, there are three drivers in the house and 6 cars. They are Cadillac SUV, Tesla, Camaro, Mustang, WRX (with fart can) and a S2000. Because they have so many fucking cars, at least one is always in front of my house, and as annoying as that is, it's legal street parking. But...they warm their cars up for AT LEAST 30 minutes before they go anywhere. And 3 of the six cars are loud as fuck. And since they are doc and nurse they have off hours, very early.

I was annoyed enough the other day to snow-blow probably 200 pounds of road slush and leaves onto one of the idling cars in front of my house. Passive aggressive as shit, but it felt good.

I was just out walking a couple nights ago and a loud, fart can equipped WRX went by me and I was thinking it had been a long time since I'd heard one. Hopefully this trend is on the decline now.

Load of bourbon come in, no one calls.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bourbon Parkway.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	440.8 KB 
ID:	438512
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

When neighbors are doing assholey things it’s super effing annoying.
    A zillion years ago in one of our rental apartments in SF, I was standing on our back porch, and a neighbor below me opens his door, sees me, and kinda yells up that “Hey could you move that light somehow? It shines right at us.” I reach, up, move it, and ask if that’s good. He thumbs up.
    Is it that hard?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    I find the planet warmers in general annoying.
    Word. Unneccessary much?
    Parking lot at end of ski day. Car idling whole time while guy pokes at little bbq firepit he's got smoking beside the car...while he watches his precious kids (the ones he's stealing their future from)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...