Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    I'm mostly into thigh-deep trees, big hucks, my powder pluses, perilous situations, good dogs, and women that like to arm wrestle. I just got back from Mendocino which was a trip. Everyone is a little tweaky out there. The land is gorgeous and everyone I met had screw loose which was fun.

Joke: two prositutes are standing on the corner and one says to the other, "You ever been picked up by the fuzz?" The other prostitute says "No, but I've been swumg around by the boobies..."

Plans for this winter include going to Girdwood and hopefully Crystal. If anyone's from NYC and goes up to Jay regurlarly, send PM and let's link up for the winter.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

who won the drink...

and, please edit to add that we are also snowboarders, not just skiers in this community.[/QUOTE]

Who won that drink(for snow guessing). You are from Mammoth right? I'll have to look at the list later. RIDE ON!! Just stay out of the skin track...
    "You must be the change you want to see in the world." -Gandhi

fo shizzle my ni-hizzle........

Red face Jong Duty

Hey, I'm new

guess I'm on jong duty. Just for future reference I'm not into writing a fricking novel just to tell your dumb ass to f*ck off, so f*uck off will have to do. I'm also not above calling some dumb ass out, especially if it earns me a free lift ticket and nice day of following some 2 planker over a 60 foot cliff to my death. I'm off to bed now after reading this ridiculous mess, but I'll be back tomorrow to ask some jong Q's, so take your shots early cause I'll be training like rocky jong.

cheers.

P.S. If your one of those annoying english mavens that resorts to pointing out spelling mistakes.... F*uck off!

Bending over now. Assuming the JONG position. Now pop my cherry and hand me a smoke. I'll make the sandwiches. Let's do this, maggots.

P.S. If your one of those annoying english mavens that resorts to pointing out spelling mistakes.... F*uck off!

If you are going to continue using the word fuck in your posts, consider keeping the *, or the U but not both.

Quote Originally Posted by element1
    What are your feelings on Grammar mistakes?

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Helluva welcome folks. Bash away and I'll see ya on the slopes.

Anyone gonna be at Crystal on Thursday?

JONG you are

Make room for another JONG. I found this forum in a wierd way...I was
    looking for a Powder Mag sticker to slap on my truck and after several
    unsuccessful attempts directly through them, a google search led me to
    the Powder Mag forum..then tgr.....and I have an envelope full of
    stickers in less than a week..thanks to the power of the maggots. I was an instant believer. Anyway, I am a dedicated Tahoe powder hound and am in the process of handing this addiction down to my 5year old.
    "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will..."

Exclamation JONG BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by kona12
    I am a dedicated Tahoe powder hound
    OK, now send me a Double Double with grilled onions STAT!

I am not sure why there is all this talk of partying and no moderation. I was under the assumption that skiers are wealth white kids enjoying the outdoors. I feel we should be discussing the purity of the Mountain and the love for life we all share. God bless.

New to California and have been lurking for some time trying to find the best places too ski in Tahoe. So now I suspect it is time for me to formally join this little community. I have seen how this works so feel free to break me in nice and slow.

BLOODSWEATSTEEL Guest
    Have you STUCK IT TO THE MAN lately?

hey hey well...i guess think concludes the fact that i am jong. and i am also a lady, so i guess i am gonna get twice as much shit as normal, huh? well, oh well. i ski at loveland everyday i can escape from school and i'd like to chill with some of you guys so... guess i will catch you later.
    "records are less important for me than what i feel when i come down the mountain." ~ bode miller (dont agree with him on much, but...)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by GrabAss
    hey hey well...i guess think concludes .
    i know that i dont have the best grammer but "I guess think concludes"? what the hell is that?
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness

Quote Originally Posted by nick > jesus
    i know that i dont have the best grammer but "I guess think concludes"? what the hell is that?
    Or spelling, it seems.

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

wha?

was I supposed to go through some sort of frat initiation?

Just a guy on the hill describes me best.....JONG!!!

Some maggots might remember me . .

Im new too!
    Currently based in Val D Isere and really struggling to find like minded riders..

Get in touch if your in the espace killy and want to go for rip.
    Ross

FTW!

Yo boyz,

Old school skier, former PSIA schmuck, and now working in Cali and trying to be a weekend warrior and get to Tahoe; and I love my putey and the things it lets me do, like check out boards...

Check out Toby Dawson in Turin!

anyone got a Jan 95 Powder mag? I wrote a piece in it... Oh, I see it's 4:20 and I got to go!

Word!
    Pete

finally got around to "signing in"...
    Older than dust, 2 planker, flatlander, morer ballz than skillz (dangerous combo), Things other than skiing I do for adrenaline fixes: Waterski (shortline slalom), Wakeboard, surf, skateboard (someone tell me why snowboarding is so much harder than its 3 cousins!) Motocross/XCountry racing, and, of course, Golf.

Nice 'lil community ya got here...

fNs

Quote Originally Posted by flatNshallow
    finally got around to "signing in"...
    Older than dust, 2 planker, flatlander, morer ballz than skillz (dangerous combo), Things other than skiing I do for adrenaline fixes: Waterski (shortline slalom), Wakeboard, surf, skateboard (someone tell me why snowboarding is so much harder than its 3 cousins!) Motocross/XCountry racing, and, of course, Golf.

Nice 'lil community ya got here...

fNs
    What lake are you on?
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Hello all

I am an east coast skier, getting a bit higher in age but not to old to still launch something if its soft. Most of the time you will find me deep in the trees of mrg if its good. However if its good and crowded you might find me at Burke or Magic, or even Jay. When its bad I head to the snowmaking hills like Okeslow or K. I usually head out west every other year. I would make it every year but a funny thing keeps happening. I keep skiing pow in Vermont and going out west to ski hardpack, unlucky I guess. Next year is Utah and I am guessing with Alta's 500 inch year even I might see powder but only time will tell.

Anyhow in the past week or so I have been trolling here my life has improved markedly. I am not a rookie troll as I am a gamer. I play Ultimate in the offseason as well as play hoops year round to stay in shape. Look forward to chatting with you all.....

Falldise

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkeldepth
    Some maggots might remember me . .
    Holy shit dude, you've been gone for like four years, where the hell have you been?