Page 112 of 117 FirstFirst ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 2903

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Fuckin pink hats.

Not even after the Cavs title in 16 or the Tribe’s World Series run did the pink hats make an appearance. It’s got to be a Boston bandwagon thing. And I’m ok with that.
    You need more than one. Seems like 4-5 across all sports teams in a city in a decade is the threshold.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    You need more than one. Seems like 4-5 across all sports teams in a city in a decade is the threshold.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I don’t think I’ve got that kind of time.

And I’m still on the good side of the hill.
    I still call it The Jake.

EWG, is too right. We thrive on massive disappointment on a scale that is incomprehensible to other fans.

Timber, I will take that test (I assume it’s a take-home), and I will keep that pledge in my back pocket (I will however redline that part about renouncing anything Browns - even I have standards). That may have been the best post of this thread to date though, job well done.
    No worries. I respect your dedication. If you change your minds, you know the process.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    No worries. I respect your dedication. If you change your minds, you know the process.
    There is going to be a lot of confusing times ahead for the southernmost Lake Erie team.

Likely starting with today's press conference at the Stadium.

I may look to our brothers to the north for inspiration and a functioning example of football.

Stay tuned.

The AFC is going to be a wild place this year.

Still scratching my head at what's going on in KC. Yeah you got a shit ton of draft picks coming up so why pay 10 mil a year to MVS?

Ugh, now we're gonna have to pay Deebo ridiculous money after this season. I mean, he's worth a huge contract but it's going to be massive with this new WR market being set.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Still scratching my head at what's going on in KC. Yeah you got a shit ton of draft picks coming up so why pay 10 mil a year to MVS?
    I dunno, makes sense to me. They wanted a speedster to stretch the field, which is what MVS is (admittedly, I know very little of him). Maybe they didn't like the top WRs in the draft, maybe they felt they had other holes to fill, maybe they will draft a WR but want to make sure they have depth.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Ugh, now we're gonna have to pay Deebo ridiculous money after this season. I mean, he's worth a huge contract but it's going to be massive with this new WR market being set.
    Bosa and Deebo could both be $30m players, and they are worth every penny

He's got speed but not any 10 mil a year numbers. His best year was 2020 with 33 catches, 690 yds and 6 TDs. Not a WR1 in my book but I'm not a NFL GM.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    He's got speed but not any 10 mil a year numbers. His best year was 2020 with 33 catches, 690 yds and 6 TDs. Not a WR1 in my book but I'm not a NFL GM.
    They didn't sign him to be a WR1, these days $10M is slot receiver/journeyman numbers, it's not even close to WR1 numbers.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yup. It’s making Cooper’s contract look like a bargain.

Watson's introductory press conference with the media went... awkwardly?

The post-conference radio callers are coming in HOT.

Surprising split among the women's take on what he said. I'd say half so far in support of him, and half in disgust.

“Deshaun, with this deal now complete are you relieved this all turned out with a happy ending?” - I wish someone had asked.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Bosa and Deebo could both be $30m players, and they are worth every penny
    Yup, so the Niner's will have to cut Jimmy G for the cap space with no trade evident?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I submit this heartwarming comeback story of sorts which I hope will brighten things up a bit here.

"Johnny Manziel made a return to the gridiron last year when he took part in Fan Controlled Football’s inaugural season, and the former Heisman Trophy winner is sticking with it.

Manziel told TMZ this week that he will play in the Fan Controlled Football league again in 2022. He indicated he will be both a player and a coach."

I may look to our brothers to the north for inspiration and a functioning example of football.
    We'll help if we can, it's still all new to us

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Yup, so the Niner's will have to cut Jimmy G for the cap space with no trade evident?
    No they have until July or so. They’re under the cap and Deebo is signed through this season. If we cut Jimmy now that would be a dumb panic move and still cost us 7.5 mil against the cap because he’s injured. We’ll trade him eventually… once he’s able to start throwing again in June that will help. I suspect we will save a lot of that 25 million and roll it over into next year and beyond. Or for mid season flexibility depending on how things unfold with Trey.

Thanks J
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I submit this heartwarming comeback story of sorts which I hope will brighten things up a bit here.

"Johnny Manziel made a return to the gridiron last year when he took part in Fan Controlled Football’s inaugural season, and the former Heisman Trophy winner is sticking with it.

Manziel told TMZ this week that he will play in the Fan Controlled Football league again in 2022. He indicated he will be both a player and a coach."
    Well I’m touched.

Watson's introductory press conference with the media went... awkwardly?

The post-conference radio callers are coming in HOT.

Surprising split among the women's take on what he said. I'd say half so far in support of him, and half in disgust.
    That was a tough watch. Some curious responses.
    Odd the owner wasn't present.
    I feel badly for Browns fans.
    Last edited by Powder Ho; 03-26-2022 at 01:34 PM.

They didn’t even talk to any of the accusers. Lol…

Just found out DW's lawyer represented Haslam in the Flying J settlement.
    I really feel bad for Browns fans now.

So it is really better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all?