Page 234 of 465 FirstFirst ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 11610
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    ...all perfectly accessorized with the stickers rocket box,
    Funny. I wonder if those outdoorsy automotive accessory installation places in Denver have an assortment of stickers to choose from. Like: GTNP, Vail, Red Sox, RMNP, Coexist, etc. You can get your ski box and your stickers installed all in one place.
    Last edited by This End Up; 01-14-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    solid work today gentlemen

I'm pretty sure the shit show will start right up thursday afternoon
    in the meantime make sure you enjoy yourselves

foggy went off the deep end for sure, hope he is ok
    and if your looking for him in grand county just look for the car/truck that has the "local" colorado sticker on it
    Pay attention, I don't do stickers on the truck. I'm just sending out invoices, kinda chillin', down to only a couple jobs to finish rather than 12. Some people just think I'm hatin' on them 'cause they live in the city when actually I'm hatin' on 'em 'cause there twats. A not so subtle difference.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D1BC2613-BA10-4E3B-B6BE-5F62A7D081EB.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	264592

I don't think family man can roll all murdered out like that.

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Quote Originally Posted by toastybroski View Post
    Some of you non-frontrangers are pretty fucking salty. It's not like many of us want to live in the front range.
    The RFV welcomes those of you with the brains and means with open arms.

Only because so few of you can make it thru the gaper gauntlet.

saw one of foggy's "people" at the grocery store

all beared out, still wearing his ski pants at 630pm, pants were all pulled up and cuffed properly, beanie on, scuffing and draging his feet as he walked to draw attention to the boss day he had, three to four beers into the evening, and the pure look of joy and happiness on his face, cause the guy went deep two days in a row slaying the pow pow dragon

foggy went off the deep end for sure, hope he is ok
    and if your looking for him in grand county just look for the car/truck that has the "local" colorado sticker on it
    More likely a “native” CO sticker.

I put my kid in ski school so he can learn to make dolphin turns.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I put my kid in ski school so he can learn to make dolphin turns.
    As long as they don’t go all Bushwhacker on you, when they don’t really have any skills, you’ll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D1BC2613-BA10-4E3B-B6BE-5F62A7D081EB.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	264592
    All those accessories on that rig and no roof box to keep the road grime off the skis?

Gaper.
    Old's Cool.

Roof boxes are prohibitive in parking garages. Snorkels are not.

Roof boxes are prohibitive in parking garages. Snorkels are not.
    Parking garage? We can all tell that guy just parks wherever he wants.

Wait, is that your rig, T?
    Old's Cool.

That's now considered sexist. "They" park wherever "they" want.

That's now considered sexist. "They" park wherever "they" want.
    Actually, my preferred pronoun is "mutha."

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    This will be a great caption for my next instagram post from the tailgate of my lifted Tundra next to my $2k backcountry setup - thx!
    haha I saw approx $4.5K splitboard setups, avi gear, avi avoidance gear, etc on Fremont pass back in the day..... but that also covered the skull thumping headphones
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    I wish I could put my wife in ski school. Same with a bunch of my buddies wives. That and drivers education with an emphasis on winter driving....
    Get her to Bridgestone Winterdrive in steamboat.

For my wife it was as much about empowerment as skill building.

... Thom

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Got caught in the Sunday traffic for the first time in a while. Had to leave early and didn’t realize how bad it is at 1pm these days. Holy shizz. Didn’t check traffic like a newb and just headed up to the tunnel. Oops. Pulled the parachute and shredded the median before the tunnel. Boot top deep and totally untracked. Had to brace the wife for it though... “this is gonna scare you, I have to gun it and we’re gonna slide around some and may cross a little into the middle lane, but I won’t go till I know we can get clear with enough speed and space to stay ahead and out of the way of oncoming traffic“... good times... she shat a brick of course. A few more times and she should be good right? Hah

On another note, Mexican Train Dominos is a pretty fun way to kill some hours after cancelling your plans. Amazon has it. Just don’t get confused and search for Japanese Train... or do...

Mexican Train Dominos
    You got a good set of rules? The more you get into it the more inconsistencies you discover. It really is one of those great games with fairly simple game play and an infinite amount of strategy and probability.

saw one of foggy's "people" at the grocery store

all beared out, still wearing his ski pants at 630pm, pants were all pulled up and cuffed properly, beanie on, scuffing and draging his feet as he walked to draw attention to the boss day he had, three to four beers into the evening, and the pure look of joy and happiness on his face, cause the guy went deep two days in a row slaying the pow pow dragon
    Hey now. I wear ski pants in the store because I don't want to get my Saturday work pants dirty in the parking lot. Everything else except the beard is spot on! Also, I'm not one of "Foggy's" guys....buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by skiingislife View Post
    Hey now. I wear ski pants in the store because I don't want to get my Saturday work pants dirty in the parking lot. Everything else except the beard is spot on! Also, I'm not one of "Foggy's" guys....buddy.
    See, the part that people love to to overlook even though I've brought it up is the joke is on my. I am that guy. You wouldn't catch me in the grocery at 6pm on my day off however.

It's all part of laughing at ourselves, skiers in general, white people in the mountains and this generously ridiculous pursuit we are "into". Look at it from the outside, "you spend how much and set your life up to do what...go outside in nasty weather and stand in lines to slide down snow...beers and burgers cost how much".

The whole anti-fashion dirt bag thing is just a mind fuck for me. My mom showed me a picture from about 1987. Other than the fact that I was 14, I looked like a was wearing the uniform for the annoying to cool for school skier of today.

Vans, bright socks, cuffed ski pants, puffy, flannel hanging out the bottom, work gloves, truckers hat, ISKIs. None of it was retro back then.

But yeah...back to I70

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    <snip>
    Vans, bright socks, cuffed ski pants, puffy, flannel hanging out the bottom, work gloves, truckers hat, ISKIs. None of it was retro back then.
    Come on, man - scan that shit and post it.

You know - for our amusement.

Its in Florida an no way my Mom is using a scanner. There were some sweet ones featuring some OG Spyder race gear than I remember buying on sale with my lawnmowing money. KVCs, Lange Pink Pathers, Kerma, MRs...all of that.

it's easier these days...

have them (her) take a photo of the photo with their phone and voila
    Aggressive in my own mind

Dammit Foggy, I’m in awe. Too many accurate quotes to quote.

I really want to have a beer with you someday. I’m on the Goose on Mondays with the littlest one. You know where to find me on Thursdays. Or any other time. First 12 pack is on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Underoos View Post
    Dammit Foggy, I’m in awe. Too many accurate quotes to quote.

I really want to have a beer with you someday. I’m on the Goose on Mondays with the littlest one. You know where to find me on Thursdays. Or any other time. First 12 pack is on me.
    This one time a mag, who was a snowboarder, thought he saw me in at Loveland pass, and he shouted to the person “hey, I reallyliketoski”. And the guy replied “then, why are you snowboarding”