Page 66 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 46183
    People chewing gum loudly with their mouths open. So fucking irritating.

People who refuse to use turn signals.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

^because they would have to pause their phone conversation that they are having while not on a speakerphone

Live "team storm coverage" ... It snows in the north east once in a while during the winter ... Shut the fuck up already.

Naming every little squall that comes through. We'll be on fucking zorro by valentines day.
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Or when they take up 30% of the screen with cancellations, many of which are for two hour delays that were hours ago.

Hugh Conway Guest
    TV News..

An internet connection on my flight that is so slow that work email won't load, but the TGR forums work just fine. So I really can't get crap done except increase my post count, which would be 10,000+ if life did not kirk out one me.
    "Steve McQueen's got nothing on me" - Clutch

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    People who refuse to use turn signals.

Surely I have mentioned this before, but people (mrs Larry cough cough) who manage to use every fuckin pot, pan and utensil in the house to make what doesn't even add up to an appetizer (and a terrible one at that-not really sure how you fuck up quesadillas), then expect you to do the dishes because they "cooked".

People who complain about the cold. it's winter. It's cold. Deal with it or move to Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by OldLarry View Post
    expect you to do the dishes because they "cooked".
    this does not bug me one bit.... quick trip to garage to "relax" and ready for dishes. Mindless tasks are a way to unwind for me.

This below on the other hand from my previous post.... removing a steering rack is a pain, putting the new one back in should be a hoot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	007.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	150075

Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Live "team storm coverage" ... It snows in the north east once in a while during the winter ... Shut the fuck up already.
    It may have snowed in Atlanta. They may have had "team storm coverage."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	o-WSB-facebook.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	216.0 KB 
ID:	150081

Hugh Conway Guest
    the whiny cunts baffled that OMFG I have to put toilet paper in a trash can! OMG there's no door knob and the nosegay douches here on TGR thinking that's bad too.

When a seller updates his CL ad with "SOLD" in the title rather than just deleting it.

People on CL who use vague titles and put a whole string of keywords in the ad completely unrelated to what they're selling.

Hey fuckface, why the fuck do you think I want to see an ad for a fucking Mustang when I'm looking for fucking Toyota truck parts? Fuck.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

USA! USA! USA! It was great for 1984, but anymore it's as annoying as that tomohawk chant. Jesus.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

On the Craigslist front: Real estate listings that do not include photos, an address or both. My favorite was one that included neither and next to the phone number said "serious inquiries only". How the fuck would I know if I'm serious without seeing a picture or knowing where it is?

And why the fuck would I take the time to call (can't even provide an e-mail address?) some stranger if I wasn't seriously interested in determining if I was serious about purchasing. Jesus, I don't even like talking on the phone to close friends/family, I'm not going to call up some stranger for S&Gs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Punk ass rap "star" and I'll throw in country bumfuk "star" that don't know jack or have anything to do with The Beatles, singing Beatles music for the bullshit Grammy show.

Quote Originally Posted by HansJob View Post
    USA! USA! USA! It was great for 1984, but anymore it's as annoying as that tomohawk chant. Jesus.
    You more of a "war is peace/ignorance is strength" kind of a guy?

Even older. We were all screaming U-S-A in '80 outside the hockey rink in LP
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Even older. We were all screaming U-S-A in '80 outside the hockey rink in LP
    Went to hockey camp there the summer following. Pretty fuckin epic for a 10 year old kid.

Rental car agents that try to hard sell you on their insurance coverage and pre filling the tank. And worse than that the ones that add it to your bill without telling you. Had this happen a number of times. I was quoted $475 with tax then hands me the mile long receipt that says I owe $790. I ask what is this? Oh you don't want our super coverage plan with roadside assistance?
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Stores that insist on taking a phone number, e-mail or even just a zip code in order to process a transaction. If I say no, leave it at that, I don't give a shit that it's just for market research, it's not necessary for the transaction to take place.

Many moons ago, when sort of new in town, I got my haircut at a place that wouldn't cash me out until I gave a name and phone number for them to put in the system. After my refusal being refused several times over, I gave the name of the state barber commissioner (or whatever he is called, saw it on a document on the wall) and the phone number of the hair place (not worthy of being called a barber shop). After that, when I went to pay I find out that despite the fancy dancy customer tracking system bullshit, cash only. Yeah, I had about a buck on me, so I had to go find an ATM too.

Needless to say, never been back. I've since found a real barber who tracks me and knows about my haircut habits by actually conversing with me, learning my name, finding out how I like my haircut, what my hobbies are and what sports teams I like. No impersonal and invasive point of sale nonsense. And despite being a small (3 chair), hella old school, part time, 3 day a week shop run by someone who is essentially retired, my barber will gladly scan my card on his iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

The thought of Iceman not skiing in jeans...