Page 813 of 929 FirstFirst ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... LastLast
Results 20,301 to 20,325 of 23206
    a 1,000 mile long caravan is encircling the city, the msm doesn’t want you to. Know.

I'm not going to link it, but I just read a great article in the NY Post (with really solid sourcing, the best) about how Florida has sold off their fleet of snowplows. Got top dollar from the idiots in the NE who are addicted to fear, shut in and listening to every bit of news from some meteorologist taking kickbacks from Big Plow and Mitten. The NE should do Florida.

Winter's over and coats don't protect you from hypothermia anyway. You think you can create a "microclimate" to control something that hitches a ride on every single molecule and can literally radiate out between those fibers of "insulation?" That's insane. DYOR.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Fucked around and found out
    Wow. I'm not sure if I've seen fate hit back that hard on a tantrum before. The ultimate clapback.

"The government says they can change the temperature of the planet by raising your taxes!"

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    lol Might want to fact check whatever source you got that number from.
    I doubt that ^^ figure but really this is a big anti Trudeau rally with a bunch of whacko nut jobs, this is the same guy who got re-elected for another term just last fall so JT is going nowhere for probably another 3 yrs

truckers vax at > 80% which is the same rate as regular Canadians so this is just anti vaxing truckers, its not that all truckers are any more anti vax than regular Canadians. no trucker can cross any border either way in Canada/ usa/mexico and the Canadian gov sez they arent budging on vax mandates, more nothing

Learning from America they got extra policing and cameras everyhwere, Ottawa is not the place to do anything wrong this weekend

And BTW its very cold and windy in Ottawa not great conditions for an outdoor rally, In America one hopes nobody gets shot at a rally, in Canada one hopes nobody gets frostbite at a rally
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    a 1,000 mile long caravan is encircling the city, the msm doesn’t want you to. Know.
    Joe Rogan was on it!

https://twitter.com/canadiangirls99/...81523977031685

fkn yuge, the crowd almost covered the whole park.

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

If canuckistan hates truckers then send them south. We will put them to work, pay them well and even give them a fake
    vax card. Maybe Canadian truckers can navigate the Colorado mountain highways without crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    IDK man, FUNKY's numbers actually look low compered to this January Forbes article..

There Is A Massive Trucker Shortage Causing Supply Chain Disruptions And High Inflation

Bring back The Teamsters and no RTW anti union BS, pay truckers better, and this problem goes away
    I told a couple of recently retired teamsters that I was thinking of getting a CB radio to listen the passing truck traffic. They told me not to bother as no one on the CB was speaking English these days. So trucking has become one of those jobs that are so bad that Americans wont do them. Feeling the rain.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by This End Up View Post
    If canuckistan hates truckers then send them south. We will put them to work, pay them well and even give them a fake
    vax card. Maybe Canadian truckers can navigate the Colorado mountain highways without crashing.
    Having a vaccine mandate means you hate them? Your state must hate you. Along with the teachers and nurses etc.

Just FYI something like 85 to 90% of truckers in Canada are vaccinated.

But keep swallowing the right wing rage headlines. You’re about to see the duct tape and plaid jacket hoser version of Jan 6 play out.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Ran into our right leaning friends the other day,
    who have treated the pandemic like a joke/hoax. One of their mom’s tested positive for CV and was very ill for 3 days.
    But our friends said it was the flu, even though I saw the mom at Target the other day and got the real scoop. So bizarre.

" You’re about to see the duct tape and plaid jacket hoser version of Jan 6 play out." Sig worthy.
    A convoy just came through downtown Nelson... still going..
    One of the trucks just had a 6x6 plywood board with "Free Canada " painted on it in black paint..
    1) poor artistic effort TBH... very lazy protesting. I expect better.
    2) Free Canada from what? The despotic genocidal maniac running the country? The freedom to actually have good cheese in the supermarket? Being forced to listen to The Barenaked Ladies?
    I'm confused....

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

We should ask all the freedom lovers from both sides of the border to join up and form their own country.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    We should ask all the freedom lovers from both sides of the border to join up and form their own country.

But they don't get any ocean borders. No nukes. Nothing larger than a bb gun. No oil and gas deposits. There's more but this is what I got so far. Because if they have any of that they'll fuck the world up more than it already is.

for 2Funky

In Canada we just suggest that they move south to get that brand of freedum that they desire.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    But they don't get any ocean borders. No nukes. Nothing larger than a bb gun. No oil and gas deposits. There's more but this is what I got so far. Because if they have any of that they'll fuck the world up more than it already is.
    Maybe we can just give them the craton south of 49 and everything south of the Mason-Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    for 2Funky

50,000+ trucks per ABC World News Tonight. Perspective.. There's roughly 3.5 million truckers in the US.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

You get that this isn’t in the states right?

You get that this isn’t in the states right?
    I thought they were protesting their right to cross to the US work, then cross back free of testing and vax proof..

50,000+ trucks per ABC World News Tonight. Perspective.. There's roughly 3.5 million truckers in the US.
    Name:  IMG_4634.JPG
Views: 273
Size:  49.2 KB
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Are you guys incapable of imagining how much space 50,000 to 60,000 trucks would need?

Are you guys incapable of imagining how much space 50,000 to 60,000 trucks would need?
    I believe they actually said "50,000 truckERs". Still a shit ton of real estate.. This much..

A convoy of 50,000 trucks, stretching over 40 miles long,
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-protests.html
    Let's see. 30 feet for a truck without the trailer X50,000 then / 5280 = about 285 miles. Probably some ride sharing and carpooling going on there eh?!

It'd be like Lord of the Flies.

They'd end up eating each other, I'd wager. It would be infinitely amusing.

I believe they actually said "50,000 truckERs". Still a shit ton of real estate.. This much..
    Holee fuck I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. You guys are actually eating this up. Mind blown.

The headline in your daily mail link says 50,000 truckers - yet you, right above it, yourself type 50,000 trucks. Nice try.

“Up to 50,000” ie the number is not zero!

Yeah there are a lot of people there today. There are not 50-60,000 trucks. See multiple posts above (yours included) believing that there is.

Get a grip.