Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    SVS is a good person at his core (jury is still out on you)....... i certainly don't see people defending you.
    I’ll throw in a good word for buttah. Met him at a show and he was a happy, positive dude. Any other interaction I’ve had with him has been nothing but friendly and/or helpful.

Laps?

Carry on...

Get ya tissues!! $5 a tissue. Should be rollin in dead bird by supper

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    SVS is a good person at his core (jury is still out on you), I can say that because of the time we've spent face to face. Sure, he's a passionate guy and sometimes puts his emotions out there, that moment in which he posted does not define him as a person (even though you would happy act as judge, jury and executioner). It was a teachable moment, he regretted making the statement, AFAIK he appologized. And, I don't see him stalking you in this or any other place. Take a lap and move on.... Some times people say regretable things (period). Based on some of your posts alone it's not a leap to say that you are pretty far from perfect, the number of people in this place that dislike you is growing, i certainly don't see people defending you.

Also, he's here because he personifies "STOKE", I'm starting to think you have a little stoke envy.
    Well said. Fully agree.

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    I have no clue, don't even know who "saggy tits dave" is tbh

e: I suspect the answer to your question is "because someone complained (officially, to the mods, via reporting posts) about the one avatar and not the other" but that's just a guess. I only reluctantly knew who any of the polyass/PR illiterati were, and this one isn't ringing a bell
    DaveVt wasn't sure if I was confusing him with someone else

This may have predated polyass honestly. Just felt like bitching a little because the avatar came to mind when I saw buttah's post. I'm NOT complaining that it should be removed, just that Dowork's disappeared
    Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Telling someone to kill themselves is not just a regular, oh schucks my bad, type moment.

99.9% of us have never said that, nor ever will, to another person, whether it be online or in person. If one does, they have a fucking problem. Full stop.

Also, and this was like a decade ago, but there was a maggette suicide. Without rehashing the entire thing out of respect, you guys should be aware that this has been a problem on this very forum before.

I typically say one should toughen up, it poly ass or whatever, but this stuff is getting out of hand. I would get rid of the political forum altogether.
    I don't know if getting rid of polyass fixes anything, things were pretty obnoxious in 2008 around here with all sorts of threads devolving into political shit talking. Too much noise, not enough signal.

But I haven't been into polyass since it started, I agree about it being way beyond what most people would say in person. It's an escalation beyond fuck off you fucking fuck and it's easier to say semi anonymously to someone on here than in person. As obnoxious as people can be in here some empathy or consideration of them as a person goes a long way.

And I hadn't forgotten about that mag. Just what I saw on here made a big impression on me as I was stepping out of home and into college

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    You're like the village idiot from some nineteenth century novel (a series of words I suspect you'll need to spend some time googling), go read the post you quoted again.
    I’m very well read, fuckhead. I’m still shocked at the fact he told me to slit my throat. I will never forgive him for saying that. Those that know me, will tell you exactly what t the east said. Fuck any and all who would defend that piece of shit. Sir Vic should be shown the fucking door.
    Laps
    crab in my shoe mouth

If I ever asked anyone to kill themselves it would only be in the context of global warming. We are parasites on Mother Earth.
    And even then it’s in jest.

But in all other cases I hate quitters. Known a few. Understand the pain of not wanting to live but it’s not fair to let the rest of us mouth breathers suffer without you.

So as much as I am against moderation, legit threats piling on the depressed to off themselves are always off limits and should be deleted and repeat offenders can be banned with no hard feelings
    . . .

So as much as I am against moderation, legit threats piling on the depressed to off themselves are always off limits and should be deleted and repeat offenders can be banned with no hard feelings
    Got any examples?

Any?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

“Wishing people would kill themselves” posters

Take a step back and realize that respect is not an entitlement, it isn’t owed to you or anybody.

Take another step back and realize you’re on the fucking internet, a piece of media.

When I log into Netflix and start watching Brokeback Mountain and get offended by the sword fighting I change the channel. Same shit, don’t voluntarily come here if it makes you sad or uncomfortable or if some stranger types mean words to you.

Blah blah blah. Poly ass.

This isn’t school or the workplace, it’s a voluntary shit talking media website.

Get fucked, kill yourselves, the lot of you.

Happy new year.

“Wishing people would kill themselves” posters

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    I know you're no longer a mod and likely weren't around or involved when it happened but while we're on the topic: Why did dowork's avatar have to get nuked but we still get saggy grandma tits from Dave?
    pretty sure his avatar was an issue when there was a moderator that was an internal paid tgr employee. There was a lot more general moderation during those periods.
    Currently it’s an all volunteer mod team and nobody has time nor the inclination to be a hall monitor.
    PSA- Most mods also don’t waste our time in pollyass perusing what all those fuckfaces say to each other, so if you need something moderated then do your part for the community and report the post.
    skid luxury

Wishing polyass to die would be one of the worst thing to ever happen to these forums.

It serves a very distinct beneficial purpose.

Most mods also don’t waste our time in pollyass perusing what all those fuckfaces say to each other, so if you need something moderated then do your part for the community and report the post.
    Post of the decade.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Haha "fuckfaces"

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Take a step back and realize that respect is not an entitlement, it isn’t owed to you or anybody.

Take another step back and realize you’re on the fucking internet, a piece of media.

When I log into Netflix and start watching Brokeback Mountain and get turned on by the sword fighting I vigorously jerk off satisfying my deeply repressed homosexual desires.. Same shit, don’t voluntarily come here if it makes you sad or uncomfortable or if some stranger types mean words to you.

Blah blah blah. Poly ass.

This isn’t school or the workplace, it’s a voluntary shit talking media website.

Get fucked, kill yourselves, the lot of you.

Happy new year.
    FIFY

NO judgement, its 2019..

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    DaveVt wasn't sure if I was confusing him with someone else

This may have predated polyass honestly. Just felt like bitching a little because the avatar came to mind when I saw buttah's post. I'm NOT complaining that it should be removed, just that Dowork's disappeared
    I don't know if getting rid of polyass fixes anything, things were pretty obnoxious in 2008 around here with all sorts of threads devolving into political shit talking. Too much noise, not enough signal.

But I haven't been into polyass since it started, I agree about it being way beyond what most people would say in person. It's an escalation beyond fuck off you fucking fuck and it's easier to say semi anonymously to someone on here than in person. As obnoxious as people can be in here some empathy or consideration of them as a person goes a long way.

And I hadn't forgotten about that mag. Just what I saw on here made a big impression on me as I was stepping out of home and into college
    Interesting comment. This forum is not anonymous. We have a common interest and more often than not we end up sitting on a chair lift together. That's whats so special about this place. We are sarcastic and caustic, but kind to a fault when it matters. You don't type shit here that you would not say to someones face. You might tell someone to "Just go kill yourself" But you would never say or type it to someone who is really hurting and might actually do it. In the past most here have an instinct to know the difference.

I don't know what prompted this thread. I hope it gets sorted out.

A new trend, there have been a few newcomers who have forced me to block a few posters. - I never thought that would happen
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

What's a good excuse and justifiable reason to tell anyone to go kill themselves?? Saying I had no idea they were that fragile so that they'd actually do it doesn't seem like a good reason to treat another person that way. I thought they'd know I was joking also seems like any joke isn't worth the risk of potential harm done.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Fuck any and all who would defend that piece of shit. Sir Vic should be shown the fucking door.
    Laps
    Nobody here is defending what he said in that post to you... However, those of us who have spent time with him know he’s got more going on and is worthy of the support, something I acknowledge you wouldn’t know.

You are carrying a grudge though and are playing the victim card which I find quite interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    What's a good excuse and justifiable reason to tell anyone to go kill themselves?? Saying I had no idea they were that fragile so that they'd actually do it doesn't seem like a good reason to treat another person that way. I thought they'd know I was joking also seems like any joke isn't worth the risk of potential harm done.
    You fucking cup cake. Eat a bag of dicks
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    You fucking cup cake. Eat a bag of dicks
    That's the spirit dick breath. I thought you said you blocked me..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    That's the spirit dick breath. I thought you said you blocked me..
    Remember the Golden Rule

"Better to give Than Receive"
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Fucking Sir Vic Smasher, straight up told me to kill myself, and we all saw it. And the fuck, meant it. Why is he still here?
    Take a lap you whimpering crybaby beater.

You're all mouth until somebody calls you on your punk ass bullshit.

Most amusing who's whining about the problem.
    Obviously people should not tell others to kill themselves, but the first principle is to be responsible for your own conduct and don't be either surprised or whiney if you get slapped.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by ExPowderSnob View Post
    FIFY

NO judgement, its 2019..
    I’m proud of you Bub. Adding your own narrative to my post took some courage.

I think I speak for everyone when I say you ARE accepted here, no matter how much cock you suck.

Kinda lame to ask someone to do something that you are too much of an internet pussy to carry out in person. I mean, that what the ski-off thread is for. Telling someone to off themselves is just lazy - must be millennials

For the record, despite there being around 8billion human on the planet, and growing in number and appetite daily, I have yet to see what would appear to be a flesh and blood poster here that I would wish death upon. A slap or two would certainly feel good, but not that final solution. It's a shame, but telling, that some do.

Is this Oprah or Springer in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Is this Oprah or Springer in here?
    I don’t see free cars or someone running to the bank, this seems more like a public access tv show.

This place, whatever it is, wouldn’t be what it is without tribal abuse and bullying. It’s been here for 16+ years, shitty as that may be.

and the best, and dumbest, thing about it is “I know so and so he’s not an asshole”