Page 49 of 165 FirstFirst ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 4121
    Need page top tunes to drown out the Benknee!

Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Wondering how many people read the entire list....
    I did very funny
    I never implied that I live in VT.
    Bunny is going senile right before our eyes
    So in order to return this thread to all things skiing I will not respond to this again
    Except for an occasional chair lift joke I just can’t help it.

Where do you live?

Eating breakfast before the night shift?

Took a stroll over to the Bad Liver Valley after an impromptu PT appt at Gnar’ich. Nice snow above 3,000ft, was pretty glad to get a day old skinner instead of the boot deep light pow. No pics, too busy trying not to get lost in the crazy whiteout.

yello, you tried.
    benny, you are stuck in a locked groove
    lightly tap the tone arm and move on.
    there must be *something* else you can post about and still to abrade, since that's you're thing, no?

i fear for you. when one becomes so completely obsessed with something, and then gets it, there can be a great let down.

yello does not live in VT; he told you himself. call it a day. it'll be ok.

pretty sure my serotonin levels spiked at seeing this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	563.8 KB 
ID:	309686  

Don't get an erection, that's going to be a 50 degree sloppy mess by Saturday afternoon.

I'm not obsessed. Finishing my portfolio from Italy and not skiing, because it isn't worth the drive.

Do you know where he lives?

^i'm thinking thursday, first chair or so...to last chair or so.
    saturday will be a good day for sleeping in...the 70mph gusts will be far more skiing-unfriendly than the temps.

**all the more** worth the drive.
    half glass full and all that. lemonade.

cool, what portfolio is that?
    did a semester in rome a *few* years back.
    didn't wanna come back home.
    Last edited by buckethead; 01-08-2020 at 08:22 PM.

East MF Coast 19/20.

Ended up getting 22 runs and over 30,000 vert. The turns at the end of the day were sublime. I needed some soft, quiet, mid-winter skiing. Snow Globe is an apt description for this afternoon in the Greens.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Don't get an erection, that's going to be a 50 degree sloppy mess by Saturday afternoon.

I'm not obsessed. Finishing my portfolio from Italy and not skiing, because it isn't worth the drive.

Do you know where he lives?
    Oh, Eeyore, nothing is worth the drive. That’s why those with financial acuity live near their hobbies and plebes like you have to travel.

2-3 inches in about an hour. That was impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    Oh, Eeyore, nothing is worth the drive. That’s why those with financial acuity live near their hobbies and plebes like you have to travel.

Yeah, Vermont trust fund babies. Can't quite afford even the Rockies, so you settle for that. Low level shit. At least you're not a wage slave, right? Sort of.

Yeah, Vermont trust fund babies. Can't quite afford even the Rockies, so you settle for that. Low level shit. At least you're not a wage slave, right? Sort of.
    Did you just admit you can’t afford the Rockies? I mean you bitch about the EC, yet you continue to live here. What is it Eeyore, do you love the EC, or are you too poor the leave?

Also not a trust funder, my first job was farm work, upgraded to a gopher in construction and moonlighting mowing lawns.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Ended up getting 22 runs and over 30,000 vert. The turns at the end of the day were sublime. I needed some soft, quiet, mid-winter skiing. Snow Globe is an apt description for this afternoon in the Greens.
    nice lappage!
    yes, hoping for a little more quiet on the steeps tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    Did you just admit you can’t afford the Rockies? I mean you bitch about the EC, yet you continue to live here. What is it Eeyore, do you love the EC, or are you too poor the leave?

Also not a trust funder, my first job was farm work, upgraded to a gopher in construction and moonlighting mowing lawns.
    Scope out some trailer space for your old age.

And find an old hippie from the 70s who thought Vermont was Nirvana. And, it was a lot colder back then.

Fuck, right about now we're supposed to get a cold blast that makes all the ice fisherman rejoice, because now they can get away from the wife and get drunk in the hut. How's that working out?

Edit: And, if you were to jump into the game now, only the wealthy can afford the Rockies . Yeah, yeah, endless debate on that one, but, as I always say, think of yourself there at 55-60. None of this living for the present shit. Old and poor sucks.

The Rockies are concrete proof the 1% won. I thought that the housing bubble crash would bring affordability. No.

Buttah... churning runs. Nice work.

Bucket, I'll be there 8ish, so maybe we can connect.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Edit: And, if you were to jump into the game now, only the wealthy can afford the Rockies . Yeah, yeah, endless debate on that one, but, as I always say, think of yourself there at 55-60. None of this living for the present shit. Old and poor sucks.

The Rockies are concrete proof the 1% won. I thought that the housing bubble crash would bring affordability. No.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Trust fund, but, small?

Are we talking ice fishing now? I just did that shit, it got dark but we ended up with a gray, a brown, and a rainbow. Cooked them up on the grill, good eating!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01665.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	733.4 KB 
ID:	309749
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

No man, none of this standing on land shit. I mean thick enough to build a hut in the middle of the lake that you drive out to.

Casting rod and all
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

East MF Coast 19/20.

Snowing hard and empty chairs up north. Not bad for wed night hot laps.

Name:	IMG_0632.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	177.5 KB 
ID:	309752

I was lucky to find some aloha in town to bring along. So hard to get these days.

Name:	IMG_0636.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	214.6 KB 
ID:	309753

Hope u can find some aloha vibes B. If not, sending some your way 🤙🏼

Edit for ToP tunes. My step daughter’s got this one on repeat non-stop

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
    27° 18°

Saturday is going to suck. I’m going to sleep in, skin up to the top of Mt Snow (the crowdedest, most Westchesterest, worstest resort in Southern VT) in the rain and wind and then ski down. Smiling all the way. I may stop on the way up to have a drink from my fancy Hydroflask and check my privilege.

Get very high, too.

And find an old hippie from the 70s who thought Vermont was Nirvana. And, it was a lot colder back then.

Fuck, right about now we're supposed to get a cold blast that makes all the ice fisherman rejoice, because now they can get away from the wife and get drunk in the hut. How's that working out?

Meh , the house I grow up in was basically a double wide. Rather be a ski bum in a Tiny House than an old bitter ass that piddled away his days a area he disliked.

Ice fishing... got some real pros up in these parts. A handle of Allen's to stay defrosted and handful of the giggle leaf to focus in on the fish. Out of state plates get you a special prize.