PSA Volant spatula V2

Rossignol 152 orange Experience 80 skis. Spatula deep powder 186 V2 https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/62118479

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    Rossignol 152 orange Experience 80 skis. Spatula deep powder 186 V2 https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/62118479

It's cool, but not $300 cool... Not sure how much use you'd get old of an old pow ski like that. Personally, if its nuking I'd be only good skis.
    "Poop is funny" - Frank Reynolds

www.experiencedgear.net

Quote Originally Posted by rfconroy View Post
    It's cool, but not $300 cool... Not sure how much use you'd get old of an old pow ski like that. Personally, if its nuking I'd be only good skis.
    If you don’t know.... you don’t know. Roll
    "Not all who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by mn_teleswede View Post
    If you don’t know.... you don’t know. Roll
    X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will buy if someone will fly.

I don’t need spats, but I will pay to purchase them, knowing there’s a mag in slc that wants them.

That’s a steal for a rare bird.

Seriously.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I will buy if someone will fly.

I don’t need spats, but I will pay to purchase them, knowing there’s a mag in slc that wants them.

That’s a steal for a rare bird.

Seriously.
    Generous offer if I'm understanding this right. I'd be all over it if I was still skiing LCC on the reg.

I emailed the guy. I’ve been looking for a clean set of these for a while. Can’t believe I didn’t see these on KSL

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    ive got 3 1/2pair and dibs on icemans pair that are takin up quivers space in his sillytude locker
    git em for i hoards another
    i dont think i paid more than that for any of them
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    I emailed the guy. I’ve been looking for a clean set of these for a while. Can’t believe I didn’t see these on KSL

Sweet. Glad there gonna get new life

I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

I advise pulling those spherics though...those toepieces wallow around badly on a ski that wide underfoot.

Ok. Still not big on these PSA's, but this is awesome. Go getum ac

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Generous offer if I'm understanding this right. I'd be all over it if I was still skiing LCC on the reg.
    Legit. Offer.

These need to be in the mconkey maggot collective
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Legit. Offer.

These need to be in the mconkey maggot collective
    They will. Just picked them up. Will be up at the Bird this year. Pulling the binders, if anyone wants them they're $Free99. If I can find some nice demo binders I'll put them on so more people can use them. Otherwise they'll be mounted at 326mm. They're in really nice shape, nice guy but didn't know what he had. He was surprised at all the texts he got. Core Shot you've got first dibs to try them because of your generous offer. If you're ever around hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepHelmet View Post
    They will. Just picked them up. Will be up at the Bird this year. Pulling the binders, if anyone wants them they're $Free99. If I can find some nice demo binders I'll put them on so more people can use them. Otherwise they'll be mounted at 326mm. They're in really nice shape, nice guy but didn't know what he had. He was surprised at all the texts he got. Core Shot you've got first dibs to try them because of your generous offer. If you're ever around hit me up.
    Well done sir.

I’d mount demos. Just for fun, unless the existing holes work for you.

No need for extra holes, if you expect to share the love.

Start a thread seeking free demos. They’re out there, and this is a good cause.

I doubt I’ll be in the right place at the right dump, but if a few mags get the love, it’s all worth it.

Would be cool if everyone that rode them signed the ski with a sharpie.
    . . .

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i gots yur demo binders or
    ill trade ya 2 pair with demo binders for that one with my bsl and ill remount em w/ the pair of real deal sth 16 silver steels ive been savins for such a ski
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Looks like they have two sets of holes in them from the Salomons. I'm guessing they're currently mounted for 317/27.5. I could move the heelpiece all the way back and fit my 326 Langes in, but about 1 cm behind center. SFB lets try and get together next week sometime and see if we can work something out. I'm downtown all the time and can meet you a L9 if you want.

Nice work deephelmet. Having skied many a days on spats back in the day, I highly recommend making sure you get to mount them in the line. I was just going to buy them for man cave decoration as I’ve been searching for a pair in good condition as nostalgia for a while. Already have a pair with px18s (heaviest set up ever?). I’m glad they’ll see snow. If you’ve never skied a full reverse camber/side cut ski be ready to have a shit load of fun.

I have 2 sets in SLC... one mounted with demos for anyone wanting to take them for a rip on a deep day... last time I skied them was on a gaper day at PCMR (pre EPIC days) wearing hockey gear including a stick instead of poles and was ripping slapshots of 14” blower all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool1080s View Post
    I have 2 sets in SLC... one mounted with demos for anyone wanting to take them for a rip on a deep day... last time I skied them was on a gaper day at PCMR (pre EPIC days) wearing hockey gear including a stick instead of poles and was ripping slapshots of 14” blower all over the place

I like your style.