Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    The ski season is over already. This map is beyond depressing.

Name:  IMG_6515.JPG
Views: 4180
Size:  93.2 KB

https://vtdigger.org/liveblog/vermon...unties-as-red/

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post

I'll be looking forward to riding the chair with the fine folks from the 2 counties in western Kansas that will eligible to visit Vermont this winter.

Buttah and I are are in the only green county in Cow Hampshire.

Rock on.

There's always the Catskills.

We’re in the red in Essex county NY ( Lake Placid, Whiteface, Etc ) there was a big outbreak in a nursing home of something around 40-50 cases, other than that i think there is 5 in lake placid and 1 in my town. I rarely stay in Vermont, and have no horse in this race either way, but sometimes the numbers can be skewed quickly .

How the hell is Alaska so red?
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    This Saddleback region early bounty promises great things to come this year with hard work.

Don't be bunny and fill that half full glass with fresh squeezed lemonade [w/ some whiskey] and Get After It!!!!

Attachment 343839

[/IMG]
    Spencer is one of the main dudes on the Carrabassett town bike trail crew, also has built a pedal yo self up bike park in Kingfield.

Said it was pretty good up on the ‘back the other day.

Here’s to being able to stay open all season!

See you in the lot

East Coast Roll Call #??? 20-21 Covid closures and hard core touring! Be Fit or Sit

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    They can see Russia from their back window
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Barflies. Misquitoes in summer, winter in winter.

Can someone help me out: If read this correctly I get 2 days at Jay with the Indy Add-on for 129, then subsequent days for 25% off.
    But if I only use 2 days I get a 40% credit for next year? So 2 days at Jay for $77.40 (the rest is credit for next year so I hope I can still ski and am not dead). Just one of those 'seems too good to be true' things. I am looking at this as I expect resorts to be less generous with comp tickets with letterhead, especially on weekends.
    The Indy Pass “Get America Skiing Promise”

Although the Coronavirus pandemic has created much uncertainty in our world, the Indy Pass makes you a promise you can take to the bank.
    You will receive an automatic credit to your account for a 2021-22 pass if, for any reason, you use your Indy Pass less than four days – no questions asked.

• Zero days = 80% credit
    • One day = 60% credit
    • Two days = 40% credit
    • Three days = 20% credit
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    Can someone help me out: If read this correctly I get 2 days at Jay with the Indy Add-on for 129, then subsequent days for 25% off.
    But if I only use 2 days I get a 40% credit for next year? So 2 days at Jay for $77.40 (the rest is credit for next year so I hope I can still ski and am not dead). Just one of those 'seems too good to be true' things. I am looking at this as I expect resorts to be less generous with comp tickets with letterhead, especially on weekends.
    The Indy Pass “Get America Skiing Promise”

Although the Coronavirus pandemic has created much uncertainty in our world, the Indy Pass makes you a promise you can take to the bank.
    You will receive an automatic credit to your account for a 2021-22 pass if, for any reason, you use your Indy Pass less than four days – no questions asked.

• Zero days = 80% credit
    • One day = 60% credit
    • Two days = 40% credit
    • Three days = 20% credit
    Nice little Vermonter deal there. But Jay loves black out days on vouchers. As far as credits for next year, sure. What else could possibly go wrong?

Jay shuts down?

Looks like bunz glass is already 3/4 empty and it's still October.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

It’s full...but it’s hemlock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    Yeah...I know what it means. I was laughing w/ you

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Sorry man. Covid times and rough work and kids schedule means any chance to JONG someone, even if inappropriate is my current reality. Thought we were just having fun tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    I think it’s two free but only one extra at 25% off.

My question is how do you get the tickets since the Indy Pass says you wake up to the ticket window, but that’s not likely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Jay shuts down?
    Lappin thirty inches of February fresh in The Glades. Giddy up

My question is how do you get the tickets since the Indy Pass says you wake up to the ticket window, but that’s not likely to happen.
    Thus far, Jay has said they will be selling walk-up tickets at the window. I think they said they would be "euphoric" if you purchased a walk-up ticket (i.e. full price)

Magic's plan for passholders is to go to an outside window and get a ticket every day you ski so they can track how many people are on the mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Thus far, Jay has said they will be selling walk-up tickets at the window. I think they said they would be "euphoric" if you purchased a walk-up ticket (i.e. full price)

Magic's plan for passholders is to go to an outside window and get a ticket every day you ski so they can track how many people are on the mountain.
    I heard an interview with the marketing guy from Cannon yesterday and they’re going to have Indy Pass holders redeem their tickets online, similar to how you’d purchase a day pass.

Quote Originally Posted by AyoBeng View Post
    I heard an interview with the marketing guy from Cannon yesterday and they’re going to have Indy Pass holders redeem their tickets online, similar to how you’d purchase a day pass.
    That seems to make sense; IndyPass should offer that as service for all the resorts they partner with but I am sure they are running real low overhead.

There isn’t an actual “pass” associated with the Indy pass. They just use your drivers license information. It shouldn’t be a problem for any of these ski areas to take that information online in order to be able to generate your ticket.

So Boston just closed all their schools..... Kindly stay out of Vermont!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Jay shuts down?
    me and my crew skied 35+ days after they shut down the lifts in March, had to skin for our laps but had the place to ourselves, and yea, some seriously epic pow days as well. All I know is that regardless of resort operations there will be snow at Jay Peak, and I will be skiing it one way or another.
    my head is perpetually in the clouds

25% discount appears to be unlimited per language on site.

If the area is using a reservation system or only online sales, you would need to go through that process (with forfeiture if you make a reso and don't show). Obviously you'll need to obtain your ticket once at the mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post

Heard a rumor (*caution*) this might apply to passholders only on peak days.