Attachment 279016
    Attachment 279017

Icelantic storm trooper. 28.5.
    190 Nordica w105 red rockets.

Beer plus ship.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    stormtroopers to 49911 ?

fifty bucks shipped ? tj
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Good reminder - I’ve got two 3/4 length Ridge Rests and two 3/4 length self inflating Therma Rests in So VT if anyone can use them.
    text incoming......

I came across an envelope of climbing skin scraps. Most are 60-80mm wide and 4-10" long. Does anyone have a use for these or should I just toss them in the trash?

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I came across an envelope of climbing skin scraps. Most are 60-80mm wide and 4-10" long. Does anyone have a use for these or should I just toss them in the trash?
    IIRC there was a suggestion somewhere here to stick them inside your rocketbox, to keep stuff from sliding around.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    IIRC there was a suggestion somewhere here to stick them inside your rocketbox, to keep stuff from sliding around.
    No Rocketbox here so if anyone else can use them, shoot me a PM.

Heh, I have always saved my scraps expecting to come up with some great use for them, but I'm still waiting for the idea. I'll have lost the scraps by the time I come up with it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Men's size 10 Olukai Ohana sandal/flip-flop/slippah/thong(?). Guys love these things, but I didn't. Very light use. Giving them away feels only slightly less weird than selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Heh, I have always saved my scraps expecting to come up with some great use for them, but I'm still waiting for the idea. I'll have lost the scraps by the time I come up with it.
    Somebody on here said put them on the bottom of hut booties for traction/waterproofing on the way to the outhouse.

I want those Ohanas but mailing seems like a possible hazmat situation

When my kids were learning to walk, I thought - great time for them to learn to ski.

So I got the first one a pair of those plastic kids skis for cruising around the yard - problem was the fish-scales provided no traction.

Literally bolted a strip (had some small lag bolts in the garage) of left overs on each ski and she was "skiing" in no time.

Dad Win!

My scraps are going in the trash at the end of the week unless someone wants them.

I’ll probably find the perfect use next week.

I haz lotz of skinny skinz and skrapz....
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Shimano SPD pedals. Used only a few times maybe 3 total. Went clipless $10 to ship. I even have the manual. Model is PD-M324. Says it was $70 on box. Pm me and I can send a pic through email

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    Shimano SPD pedals. Used only a few times maybe 3 total. Went clipless $10 to ship. I even have the manual. Model is PD-M324. Says it was $70 on box. Pm me and I can send a pic through email
    I could use those for a commuter bike - PM incoming.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Free ski boots*!

*Might actually be garbage. But, maybe someone wants them!

Salomon X2 Lab Falcon. The plug boot salomon made for a long time. I got these in 2008(?) They are red, which you know means that they are fast. S/S flex, which probably means ~130. 26.5, 303mm sole. They have a 9mm gas pedal. A little bit of grinding, no punches. Canted 1/2 degree (I am slightly knock kneed without the cant, so whichever way that goes.). Since the liners are plug liners they are just fine. $Free

Scarpa Denali TT, 306 mm sole, no liners. I don't know why you might want these, but maybe you do. You could plant flowers in them, or maybe you have an old pair of fritschis sitting around that you would like to pair them with? Or even some Naxos? Classic!

And, free skis!
    Atomic TourCarve 184 cm and Tua Diablo (170 cm?). Who is making a fence or a chair?

Local pick up in Seattle. I am pretty confident that it is not worth shipping any of this.

Giving away intuition pros that were fucked up during the molding process. Originally were 28s but shop heating them up too much, so they are closer to 27. Attached pictures to compare to stock 28 Salomon liners. Left liner only has one mold left, right could handle 2-3.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0435.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	292775Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0436.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	292776Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0437.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	292777
    They made it right later on so I have no issue with them.

Idk if any one is interested but also giving away my stock Salomon x pro liners size 28. Molded one time and used about 100 days. Still have some life left but I have skinny calves so they don’t have value to me.

I’m based in slc. If nobody is interested after a month I’ll just toss them.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Free pickup in Seattle or cost of shipping:

-Stans arch ex 29er rims, 32 hole. They had a big life, but aren't too beat, no major dents, still hold air great. These things are narrow, like 21mm internal. Gravel bike material?

-100oz camelbak omega bladder. No mouthpiece, but you were probably going to buy a new anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by caulfield View Post
    Free pickup in Seattle or cost of shipping:

-Stans arch ex 29er rims, 32 hole. They had a big life, but aren't too beat, no major dents, still hold air great. These things are narrow, like 21mm internal. Gravel bike material?

-100oz camelbak omega bladder. No mouthpiece, but you were probably going to buy a new anyway.
    just rims or complete wheelset?

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    just rims or complete wheelset?
    just rims

Name:	IMG_20191017_054227.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	456.6 KB 
ID:	298177

Helmets L to R: Bell Red Sm 55-56cm, Uvex Blue Kid's Med, Giro Bevel Black Med 55.5-59cm, Giro Gray 57-59cm

Travel Irons for waxing. No thick plate, no LED readout but Free

Free pickup in Golden, CO or cost of shipping:

180cm Atomic Powder +, bindings not included

2 pair of AK Bro 183s. One pair has multiple mounts and negligible camber. I bought them at a ski swap for $30 as spares and never used them.

Other pair was my daily driver. ~100 days at most. Mounted with 914s that have one cracked base plate. One ski is mounted 2x, and the other has sidewall and possible core damage. Ski tech told me he'd fix it if I really wanted but I should buy new skis instead. So I did.

Shipping and 6pack either.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_sick View Post
    2 pair of AK Bro 183s. One pair has multiple mounts and negligible camber. I bought them at a ski swap for $30 as spares and never used them.

Other pair was my daily driver. ~100 days at most. Mounted with 914s that have one cracked base plate. One ski is mounted 2x, and the other has sidewall and possible core damage. Ski tech told me he'd fix it if I really wanted but I should buy new skis instead. So I did.

Shipping and 6pack either.
    Dibs on the spare $30 swap set!!!

Free in Seattle: beat up size 28 Maestrale RS shells from gepmeow. Photos in this thread:

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...meow+maestrale

Thought I was going to use the instep buckles, turns out I'm not. Find some liners and you could have a functional (but cracked) touring boot, or use the buckles for whatever. No liners!

Free to a good home in Seattle. 174 K2 Apache Recon (w/ adjustable demo bindings). Good ski to get newbie friends out on the hill. Boots are free too (not nice boots... but will work to get someone skiing for free) ~27

Name:	IMG_9988 2.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	1,004.2 KB 
ID:	302012Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3001 2.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	302013