Best way to torch a company on Social Media?

I am dealing with a real POS operation. First and last loan I will ever send them. Anyways, they have done everything possible not to make my lock expiration date and now want my client to pay $1,875 for a rate lock extension. Years ago I had something like this happen and the client posted on Twitter or ??? what POS the company was and they saw it within 15 minutes. Maybe it was on their Facebook page, I forget. But they told him if he would delete the post they would waive the fee.

Any idea how my client can put the screws to these assholes? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

If they have a Facebook page, of course that is one spot. Twitter also can work- especially if you include their #hashtag (which they then see faster because of that tag)...

On the homepage there are the below, so maybe have the client just click each one to leave a fucked up review.

Name:  orion.JPG
Views: 951
Size:  12.9 KB
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Is there a regulatory, licensing or trade org that lenders belong to who have a code of ethics or could otherwise kick some ass? File a BBB complaint? Call the local news station, some have investigative reporters who might be all over something like this. Where's Turko when you need him? People seem to make good use of FB / Twitter so that's probably the easiest place to start.

My kid was buying a house 6 years ago. For some reason he went to Wells Fargo, since he had a bank account (like they give a shit). They pulled that shit on him. He wound up going elsewhere. This was a common problem with Wells at the time (and maybe still?) and was deliberate. My recollection is that Wells got into trouble with the regulators over that one in addition to the issue with setting up unwanted bank accounts.
    In addition to action on social media a complaint to regulators seems worth it.

Complaining to regulators is useless. Back when the CFPB had some teeth, I complained to them and nothing ever came of it. No, from my prior experience, you need to call the company out on social media. I think their accounts is the place to leave a shit review. They will want that removed.

Leave a 1 star review on Google Maps too. I've had businesses contact me pretty much begging to change my reviews and had them thank me so I know they see them.

back in my day we'd just put some dog shit under their door handles.....

I don’t think it’s good practice to leave negative internet comments about businesses. Perhaps something like “terms changed unexpectedly” but flaming businesses seems excessive. Are you writing good reviews too?

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    I don’t think it’s good practice to leave negative internet comments about businesses. Perhaps something like “terms changed unexpectedly” but flaming businesses seems excessive. Are you writing good reviews too?
    Me? I leave mostly 3 and 4 star with the rare 5. I've been doing the google guides thing since the early days of the program and have received lots of compliments on how I approach it, even got invited to the annual global get together which won't be happening this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    This is not a "Practice". Rather a way to get them to shoulder some of the responsibility for the shit service provided. And yes, companies that provide great service certainly hear about it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Leave a 1 star review on Google Maps too. I've had businesses contact me pretty much begging to change my reviews and had them thank me so I know they see them.
    Thanks, that is the kind of helpful info I knew some of you could give me.

CFPB may not do anything but state regulators may, depending on the state, especially if there are multiple complaints.
    Live2ski--isn't there a professional organization you can complain through--since most people are directed to a lender by their realtor. If the lender is threatened with losing the business of all the realtors in the area it might put the fear of god in them. Or they might sue you.

You think you can put the screws to the money changers.

Lol this is good.

Wake the fuck up you dummy. What is your client even paying you for. You think a lender has social media or gives a fuck about your borrower

Hahahhahahhajahjaajha

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

And here I thought Drew would offer his goons' services.
    I still call it The Jake.

The premise is so good here.

It’s cash grab time for the money changers. They don’t have the time to fuck everyone. Consider ya and your client lucky

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

VP responding "Fuck you, we don't pay for extensions". So I replied I am certain my client will leave glowing reviews on their social media accounts which they have plenty of DD.. And ya, it is a cash grab. I will end up reimbursing my client, so fuck that company. I just lost half of my comp because they suck.

"Well....somebody's gotta pay."

Best way to torch a company on Social Media?

Chances are lender is getting his balls busted on secondary and isn’t letting shit slide right now, passing pricing issues downstream. Btw you haven’t even blown them up on here. Soft

Was that a direct quote with F U? For real

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Chances are lender is getting his balls busted on secondary.

Was that a direct quote with F U? For real
    Of course the secondary markets crushing them, but that's not my problem if they didn't hedge their bets. And no the f*** you wasn't a direct quote but he might as well said that, hence my response to him.