Page 342 of 371 FirstFirst ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... LastLast
Results 8,526 to 8,550 of 9255
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    This just keeps getting harder... I got turned down for a med card and don't know anybody that sells anymore. This means having to go to Massachusetts and spend between $70-80 an 1/8 plus ~3 hours of driving and another $35 in gas. This sux I just want to put up a Fb post asking who I know locally that still sells but that doesn't seem like a good idea.
    How the fuck you get turned down? I can give you the online service is used. NuggMD. $149 and say it's "chronic pain" maybe from a surgery or accident from years ago. Makes it hard to sleep, you get headaches. Pay the $$ and you'll have a temp card inside 30min. Then, until NY has some dispensaries I can connect you with a mail service based in MA.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    ^^^Getting invalid attachment message on those two photos

Are you pointing air at that plant while it dries? In Humboldt there was no way we could do that without getting mildew.
    It's in a closest with a small fan on the floor indirectly circulating air

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    This just keeps getting harder... I got turned down for a med card and don't know anybody that sells anymore. This means having to go to Massachusetts and spend between $70-80 an 1/8 plus ~3 hours of driving and another $35 in gas. This sux I just want to put up a Fb post asking who I know locally that still sells but that doesn't seem like a good idea.

2nd the NugMD. Chronic back pain.
    Doesn't matter how you got it. At our age it's expected.

Ct.'s a lot closer. But I'm going up to Redding this afternoon.
    Digits still the same I assume ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post

Damned I just checked the prices at a random dispensary in CT. $80 for 1g carts at 84%? All the flower strains seem to be non known names. The mail service has better prices. Anything lower than 90% is under $150 for 2 total grams, and that includes shipping costs. They typically stock Rove, TKO, Big Chief. Huge live resin selection, huge flower selection as well, shatter and wax too.

420growgods if anyone is interested. I know at least a few here have used it based on my suggestions. You text an order, they call you later to process payment.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by vt_ski View Post
    Woah!
    I love Durbs, but don’t love the 14 week flower cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post

Lol, true.
    Yes.

Harvested this morning… quick wet trim and bud wash. Now on the drying rack. Each plant got its own octopus… “I’d ask my friends, to come and see, an octopus’s garden, with me.”
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31986B42-2C14-4DE5-91E2-7BEDFABDB0ED.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	385835  

^^^ Niiiice, I am still at least 3-4 weeks from cutting.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Love the Octopi hangers, SC.

I chopped last Saturday/Sunday.
    I try to yank all sugar leaves before harvest to minimize trim time. Still, its hard to get in the back with scrog nets
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0681.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	385866

Chikamasa scissors for the win. These are Japanese-made bonsai shears. Recommended to me by a member of the Scissor Sisters, a trim crew of bisexual women in Humboldt County. US distributor is the garden supply store in Garberville

Name:	Chickamasa.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	969.4 KB 
ID:	385867
    They are great toenail clippers as well

My custom drying room

Name:	IMG_0683.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	754.8 KB 
ID:	385868

The mids/popcorn were dry enough to jar after about 60 hours, about 72 hours required for the buds. RH in jars were 75-85% after 36 hours, depending on bud size.

Name:	IMG_0692.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	899.4 KB 
ID:	385869
    Waiting here for the last of the big buds to finish drying

By yesterday, the mids/popcorn were at 70% and the big buds about 73%. Will have them down to 62-63% by end of week.

Name:	IMG_0701.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	973.7 KB 
ID:	385870

A reasonable harvest for two plants that were in veg only two weeks

In the meantime I get to enjoy the fruits of wet trimming - finger hash and blonde keef. Roll the hash in the keef and bong rips are the bomb

Name:	IMG_0687.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	732.6 KB 
ID:	385871

Notwithstanding what Benj Franklin claims, this stuff is truly proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

I see hydraulic turtles.

TBS, what mini hygrometers are you using to determine RH in the mason jars? Looking for suggestions or are they all basically the same? Thanks.✌️
    Last edited by singlecross; 09-19-2021 at 12:07 PM.

I use these - https://www.amazon.com/Veanic-Electr...s%2C223&sr=8-5

They are semi accurate, like +- 2%

ETA - there’s a bunch of other brands on Amazon that are prolly made in same factory using the same components
    Last edited by TBS; 09-19-2021 at 01:23 PM.

Out- Durban Poison + Goldleaf. Still a ways to go, but boy is that DP looking ever so frosty.
    2nd round of Amnesia Haze mostly dry and ready to jar cure. 1st round is
    Not bad for an autoflower! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210922_182056.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	386334Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210922_182335.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	157.5 KB 
ID:	386335Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210922_190229.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	386336Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210922_190654.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	386338Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210922_191419.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	386339
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210922_190622.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	386337  

The Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission said it has solved the mystery of why people were getting high on CBD products supposedly made from hemp. Manufacturer Select, also known as Cura Cannabis, mixed up two lines of products at its Portland manufacturing site.

https://www.oregonlive.com/business/...-got-high.html

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    The Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission said it has solved the mystery of why people were getting high on CBD products supposedly made from hemp. Manufacturer Select, also known as Cura Cannabis, mixed up two lines of products at its Portland manufacturing site.

Great example of why they tell us at work (cdl driver) to avoid cbd products entirely. Hopefully no one lost their career over it.

Quote Originally Posted by vt_ski View Post

Name:	20210922_190229.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	386336
    A work of art! Nicely done

I might have put too much erl in my coffee this morning.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I might have put too much erl in my coffee this morning.
    Not sure the horses will appreciate cat food, or vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post

Oopsie.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Oopsie.
    Freakin' stoners!

Only users lose drugs.

Chikamasa scissors for the win. These are Japanese-made bonsai shears. Recommended to me by a member of the Scissor Sisters, a trim crew of bisexual women in Humboldt County. US distributor is the garden supply store in Garberville

Name:	Chickamasa.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	969.4 KB 
ID:	385867
    tell me more about these scissors...
    ive had 2-3 others mention them to me recently and now im intrigued
    curved tip or straight?

im 2-3 weeks out from indoor chop, these are from a week or so ago
    Name:  IMG_4013.JPG
Views: 373
Size:  65.4 KB

then another week or two for outdoor which are pretty pathetic this year since i didnt get them into dirt until july due to heat and other bs
    Name:  IMG_4006.JPG
Views: 367
Size:  80.8 KB

may try fresh frozen dry ice hash instead of bubble this time around, and looking at playing around with fermentation in a few different ways
    chemistry is fun

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    tell me more about these scissors...
    ive had 2-3 others mention them to me recently and now im intrigued
    curved tip or straight?
    The B-500 series come with curved or straight tips, with and without a flourine coating to resist resin accumulation. The pictured model is a B-500SR (curved tip, no flourine- I’m enviro and all). I like the curved tip for getting to those pesky water leaves in a tight bud.

Shouldn’t cost more than $25. Amazon sells them and they are in most cannabis-focused garden stores. They last a long time - Besides the ones pictured I have a pair that were given to me, well-used, like eight years ago by a Scissor Sister - still sharp & tight, and work fine for my needs.

They are so light and easy to use. My hands tire faster when using spring loaded scissors.

may try fresh frozen dry ice hash instead of bubble this time around, and looking at playing around with fermentation in a few different ways
    chemistry is fun
    When I first did dry ice hash here, I had a hard time finding dry ice. Only place in town was the welding supply store. Went in toward closing on a Friday, guy loads up my mini cooler.

Redneck guy at the cash register looks in the cooler, sez in a deep Texas drawl “Oh hell, I’m not gonna charge…well on second thought…are you using this for anything involving ribeye steaks or Dungeness crab?”

“No sir, nothing like that at all”.
    “OK then no charge. Have a nice weekend.”
    “Thanks. You too!”

Tell me more about fermentation…

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    og cheers
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

The B-500 series come with curved or straight tips, with and without a flourine coating to resist resin accumulation. The pictured model is a B-500SR (curved tip, no flourine- I’m enviro and all). I like the curved tip for getting to those pesky water leaves in a tight bud.

Shouldn’t cost more than $25. Amazon sells them and they are in most cannabis-focused garden stores. They last a long time - Besides the ones pictured I have a pair that were given to me, well-used, like eight years ago by a Scissor Sister - still sharp & tight, and work fine for my needs.

They are so light and easy to use. My hands tire faster when using spring loaded scissors.

When I first did dry ice hash here, I had a hard time finding dry ice. Only place in town was the welding supply store. Went in toward closing on a Friday, guy loads up my mini cooler.

Redneck guy at the cash register looks in the cooler, sez in a deep Texas drawl “Oh hell, I’m not gonna charge…well on second thought…are you using this for anything involving ribeye steaks or Dungeness crab?”

“No sir, nothing like that at all”.
    “OK then no charge. Have a nice weekend.”
    “Thanks. You too!”

Tell me more about fermentation…
    scissors ordered, amazon says will be here tomorrow, which is good because...
    was busy last week helping a buddy paint his house before rain came in over weekend
    went out to check on greenhouse and found some bud rot in outdoor last night, dammit...
    not super substantial but weather has turned and its not gonna get any better so time to chop and make the best of it

with fermentation im curious to play with malawi cob curing and see what chem is really going on and what the actual results are like, i have my doubts but its got a lot of followers

then gonna experiment with my brewer friend and let him do his thing, kombucha/cider/beer shit idk what will happen but he has been playing with a bunch of new yeasts he found while developing a cider program and wants to play mad scientist