Page 1634 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 ... LastLast
Results 40,826 to 40,850 of 46281
    Douche bags that think it's acceptable to completely gear up in the shitter stall i.e. buckle up boots, close all zippers, flip hood and drop goggles.
    I'M SHITTIN' MY PANTS OUT HERE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Douche bags that think it's acceptable to completely gear up in the shitter stall i.e. buckle up boots, close all zippers, flip hood and drop goggles.
    I'M SHITTIN' MY PANTS OUT HERE!!!!
    That's gross. I want to spend as little time in the ski lodge shitter as humanly possible. Only enter of absolutely necessary. Full on shit race. Who dafuq gears up in there?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

I would think the most annoying part of all this would actually be having to take a shit while skiing….

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post
    That's gross. I want to spend as little time in the ski lodge shitter as humanly possible. Only enter of absolutely necessary. Full on shit race. Who dafuq gears up in there?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    Exactly. And FFS don't take your food & drink in the bathroom. Disgusting.

In the employee bathroom the other week I saw a grown ass ski instructor washing his coffee thermos in the sink while someone was taking a dump in the stall 4 feet away...Employees have a break room with a kitchen right down the hall.

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    I would think the most annoying part of all this would actually be having to take a shit while skiing….
    Coffee cleanse at least 1 hr before heading to the hill.
    I still call it The Jake.

Too true, however, as I progress through my golden years the simple act of climbing in elevation automatically triggers a second morning dump.
    This too, of course, is annoying.

if I have to shit when I’m skiing I go out and shit in the woods - snow is good wipeage
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Aspen, February 2019. Talk of a mysterious virus in the air. Hope it stays in China. Ate a quality wrap (think it was the Wrapzilla™) at Big Wrap for lunch, then back up Ajax for afternoon fun. Sitting on Gents Ridge chair, and oh no the rumbling begins... get to the top, and it's gone. We're gonna be fine, maybe just a fart... Start skiing, and nope. It's coming. Now the race begins, gotta get to the bottom in like 5 minutes or less. Absolutely bombing it, squeezing my ass cheeks together. Big "SLOW" sign at that weird corner, screw that. Get to the bottom of silver queen, take skis off, throw them on to the closest rack, and just fly down the stairs in my boots to the shitter. Run in, "please be empty please be empty" and oh my god yes.

#2 shit of my life right there. Life-changing.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    if I have to shit when I’m skiing I go out and shit in the woods - snow is good wipeage
    How does this work? Do you just grab a handful of loose crystals and rub them around, or do you pack it in to some sort of shaped tool that fits in the crack? Do you throw the shit-covered ball back towards your buddy? What do your gloves smell like?

pack a snow cone with a nice taper to it - wipe, throw, repeat

you shouldn’t get shit on your hands

Had to switch planes for some safety issue on the old one and I left my $6 bottle of water on the old plane. Doh.

People simply disregarding traffic signals because the roads are snowy. Somebody is going to get fuckin' PASTED if they're not more careful.

Don't forget your poop bag.

Never had a sudden urge on the hill/hike, but after driving sea level to 7k' I've been known to park in the handicap space, do the squozen cheeks tippy toe to the nearest lodge poop house. The one time somebody acted liked they were going to speak harshly to me, they backed off after they observed my my squaddly hasty walk.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    People simply disregarding traffic signals because the roads are snowy. Somebody is going to get fuckin' PASTED if they're not more careful.
    When the berms are higher than the cars it makes sense to go slower even if you can go faster.

For sure.

A few yrs ago my husband was asked by one of the ski magazines (when they had those) about how he prepares for a day of skiing or something like that.
    I remember laughing so hard when I read it later and saw that one of his "tips" was to make sure to take a poop before heading to the mountain
    Pretty good advice though
    skid luxury

From the Classic Allen & Mike’s Really Cool Backcountry Ski Book.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71CEFBFE-B094-4224-BF73-F166B6AAE8C0.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	885.5 KB 
ID:	443197

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    From the Classic Allen & Mike’s Really Cool Backcountry Ski Book.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71CEFBFE-B094-4224-BF73-F166B6AAE8C0.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	885.5 KB 
ID:	443197
    That silly little book had a lot of influence on my trajectory of life- it was so helpful
    skid luxury

me too

So ..... butt plugs should be kept in the freezer?!?!?!?

When you want the backcountry experience from the comfort of home.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

And helpful if you eat too much spicy food.

Shit that annoys you

me too
    Me too! And the telemark tips one of courseClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1674141569.357718.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	443317

they did a good job with that stuff

I think it was perfect timing too

When people in meetings say they are going for, or it's time for, a "bio break."

Somehow this is grosser to me than just saying you need to go take a shit or piss. Just excuse yourself for a few minutes and don't give us a reason, eh!

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    When people in meetings say they are going for, or it's time for, a "bio break."

Somehow this is grosser to me than just saying you need to go take a shit or piss. Just excuse yourself for a few minutes and don't give us a reason, eh!
    An acquaintance that was super Christian and wouldn’t swear used to say “get your poop in a group” instead of “get your shit together.” I always though her way sounded more gross.