Tyrolia Attack brake sizing

I've been tele-only for the last 20+ years, and am finally putting together an alpine rig (so, realize I no longer know jack about alpine bindings). Targeted skis are 190 Bibby's, which are 118mm in the waist.

So the question: looking at Tyrolia Attack's, which come in 110 and 130mm brake sizes. Will the 110's fit the Bibby's, or do I need to do the 130's (which would seem like overkill)?

Also: I'm 195 lbs at the moment, aggressive expert (but not launching huge cliffs or anything). Would the 13 din be adequate, or am I better off with 16 or 18 (as I understand it, the lower in a binding's din range you can get away with, the better - but is it worth the extra weight and cost)?

Finally, any reason not to go Attacks? My reasons: they sound about as good as anything, and look like they are the least likely to interfere w/ existing Axl holes. Opinions?

I’ve got Attack 13 on all my skis as they are light, have a low stand height and you can always find them on a deal so they are a great value. I’m just a little lighter than you and have never had a pre-release on them. The 16 and 18 are a little heavier with beefier heels that have more metal but still aren’t heavy bindings compared to others.
    So the 13 would definitely suffice and the 16 or 18 would be even more solid. Toes are all the same construction except for springs of course for the higher DIN.

I’ve got the 110 brake on the 184cm/116 Bibby and didn’t have to even bend the brakes. You should be good with the 110mm brakes as well. Could always bend the brakes a hair if needed. The 130mm brake would have too much overhang for my liking.

I ended up going with attack 16's with 130mm brakes on the 117 width inthayne. I did not want to risk snapping an arm trying to bend out a brake, and I like it when skis mate well base-to-base w/o a ski strap.

I don't think they overhang too much, seems like a decent fit to be honest. These are my first attacks and I enjoy them. Not quite as buttery smooth of a release as say an STH or pivot, but i haven't marker'd out. Great clamps for the price.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190402_014258.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	832.5 KB 
ID:	276906
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190402_014424.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	688.1 KB 
ID:	276907

Ugh. Split decision. Anybody else?

And...how hard is it to bend brakes so that they still interlock properly (I'm used to using a strap w/ tele bindings - 75mm is all I ever used - but not having to use a strap sounds nice).

Quote Originally Posted by skizix View Post
    Ugh. Split decision. Anybody else?

And...how hard is it to bend brakes so that they still interlock properly (I'm used to using a strap w/ tele bindings - 75mm is all I ever used - but not having to use a strap sounds nice).
    I have the 130mm on my 188 Praxis Q , they overhang a bit but tolerable, They actually lock together like nust, I have to pry the skis apart when they are base to base. Probably would have gotten a 110 but I got a deal on these so oh well. Bindings have worked great.