Page 263 of 345 FirstFirst ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 8602

Thread: Kitty Stoke

^^^ holy chubs!

In other (great) news, Old Man Artie has been found!
    A sweet old cat lady who volunteers at a rescue found him about 10 blocks from the house. That's about a 1000 miles away by Artie's standard. She called Ms Boissal in a panic because of his fucked up gait, she thought he had been hit by a car. She sent a clip of him moving about and it's just his regular drunken off-balance look fortunately. He's been gone a week and apparently is hungry and tired but no worse for the wear. I'm about to go retrieve his ass. So relieved he is OK, at his age and with the level of his dementia I was 99% sure he was a goner. My hope was that it had been clean and quick, hit by a car or taken by an owl, but my fear was that he had fallen in a window well somewhere and was slowly wasting away. I've never been this excited for the house to smell like cat piss again!
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

w000t!
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Very good to hear. He needs a GPS bracelet from here on out. Apple Tile on his collar? Of course cats need break-away collars, therefore usefulness is limited.

Awesome news, Boissal!

Omar likes his water fresh and on demand...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drink.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	386369
    Buy the ticket...take the ride.

So stoked for you Boissal. Glad Artie found his way home!!

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    ^^^ holy chubs!

In other (great) news, Old Man Artie has been found!
    A sweet old cat lady who volunteers at a rescue found him about 10 blocks from the house. That's about a 1000 miles away by Artie's standard. She called Ms Boissal in a panic because of his fucked up gait, she thought he had been hit by a car. She sent a clip of him moving about and it's just his regular drunken off-balance look fortunately. He's been gone a week and apparently is hungry and tired but no worse for the wear. I'm about to go retrieve his ass. So relieved he is OK, at his age and with the level of his dementia I was 99% sure he was a goner. My hope was that it had been clean and quick, hit by a car or taken by an owl, but my fear was that he had fallen in a window well somewhere and was slowly wasting away. I've never been this excited for the house to smell like cat piss again!
    HOLY CRAP! This is WAY better than my "happinesses in" post! So happy for you and your wife. Give Artie a hug for me.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBill View Post
    Awesome news, Boissal!

Omar likes his water fresh and on demand...

Name:	drink.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	386369
    We have a cat like that. Bought him one of those weird-ass cat fountains, which he likes... but still insists occasionally to drink straight out of the faucet.

Awesome news Boissal! So happy to hear that.

Artie is home, I retrieved him from the lady who found him this morning. He was busy wandering around the parking lots of a high school after making it across a busy intersection. It's a miracle he made it considering he can't move too well and he has no clue about traffic.
    Lady already has 4 cats but was ready to keep him if it turned out he wasn't chipped and would have ended up in a shelter... Great human!
    He's bit skinnier and his paws are grey from all the walking he's had to do but otherwise his weeklong fugue hasn't changed him, he pissed in my office within 2 minutes of being in the house. Then he ran straight into Ugly and got a chunk of fur taken out of his ass. So, the usual...

Thanks for all the vibes, I think Jeebus heard them and decided to give the old man a 2nd lease on life!

Name:	PXL_20210923_183837523_2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	386381
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Artie is home, I retrieved him from the lady who found him this morning. He was busy wandering around the parking lots of a high school after making it across a busy intersection. It's a miracle he made it considering he can't move too well and he has no clue about traffic.
    Lady already has 4 cats but was ready to keep him if it turned out he wasn't chipped and would have ended up in a shelter... Great human!
    He's bit skinnier and his paws are grey from all the walking he's had to do but otherwise his weeklong fugue hasn't changed him, he pissed in my office within 2 minutes of being in the house. Then he ran straight into Ugly and got a chunk of fur taken out of his ass. So, the usual...

Thanks for all the vibes, I think Jeebus heard them and decided to give the old man a 2nd lease on life!

How many lives did that trip leave him with?

That’s awesome

My old ass cat just walked into the house and calls out like he’s in a strange place. I say hey! And he grunts with pain as he jumps in my lap

His mind is going. His body hurts. I don’t know what I will do without him

Glad you get some more time
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

GREAT NEWS ! Yay Artie !

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I've never been this excited for the house to smell like cat piss again!
    You are such a better person than me. Stinky piss or poop in the house is where I draw the line with older animals. My 10 year old Malamute has a pee pee accident once in a Blue Moon, but it doesn't stink, so she is safe for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Ugly: This aggression will not stand, man!

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    You are such a better person than me. Stinky piss or poop in the house is where I draw the line with older animals. My 10 year old Malamute has a pee pee accident once in a Blue Moon, but it doesn't stink, so she is safe for now.
    Yes it does. You're just noseblind and or got covid.

Not gonna lie, there was a silver lining to his furry ass being gone. For the past 2 years he's been relieving himself wherever he pleases and if FUCKING SUCKS. Ms Boissal is a much better person than I am and decided we'd deal with it though. He lives in one room when we're not around (my office) and roams the house when we can keep an eye on him. We mop the floors constantly, we have a robot mop that takes over that job during the day, we even have a UV lamp to play detective pee and look for his messes. Despite all that I can always smell pee. Ms Boissal claims she can't so it's not that bad...
    For the past week we've been able to keep all the doors opened, the others cats can come and go as they please, it was nice. Now we're back on containment protocol and the kittehs will go back to scratching at doors and angrily voice their displeasure if they can't get in or out... Oh well, Artie is a happy cat and we'll deal with his shit as long as he's healthy. Guess that's the contract you make with pets, they love you unconditionally and in return you don't pull the trigger on their ass the second they get out of line. I know Ms Boissal will have a shorter fuse when I start peeing in the house, she'll put me out on the street with a big FREE sign or drop me off at the shelter.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Yes it does. You're just noseblind and or got covid.
    I do smell it when I wake up and she is sleeping beside me. I love her more than most anything else, so I deal with it for now, as we have slowed down the accidents with Incurin. If she gets really bad again, I don't know what I will do, as that has always been my line in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Interesting.....

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

That’s great news that Artie made it home. Yes to the contract with pets. Artie must be stoked to be home after his trip abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    That’s great news that Artie made it home. Yes to the contract with pets. Artie must be stoked to be home after his trip abroad.
    He's super confused still, I bet he forgot all about us during his week away. He's been pretty slow and doesn't move much but he eats well and has commandeered his chair again. He has some abrasions on all the pads of his paws, poor fucker walked more in a week than he has in the past 5 years!
    His white mittens are all gray, I'm sure he's going to end up getting a bath from Ms Boissal at some point...

Name:	PXL_20210924_144554054 (1).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	386477

He's super confused still, I bet he forgot all about us during his week away. He's been pretty slow and doesn't move much but he eats well and has commandeered his chair again. He has some abrasions on all the pads of his paws, poor fucker walked more in a week than he has in the past 5 years!
    His white mittens are all gray, I'm sure he's going to end up getting a bath from Ms Boissal at some point...

Name:	PXL_20210924_144554054 (1).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	386477
    Pics of the bath or it didn't happen. Poor bastard.

Not gonna lie, there was a silver lining to his furry ass being gone. For the past 2 years he's been relieving himself wherever he pleases and if FUCKING SUCKS. Ms Boissal is a much better person than I am and decided we'd deal with it though. He lives in one room when we're not around (my office) and roams the house when we can keep an eye on him. We mop the floors constantly, we have a robot mop that takes over that job during the day, we even have a UV lamp to play detective pee and look for his messes. Despite all that I can always smell pee. Ms Boissal claims she can't so it's not that bad...
    For the past week we've been able to keep all the doors opened, the others cats can come and go as they please, it was nice. Now we're back on containment protocol and the kittehs will go back to scratching at doors and angrily voice their displeasure if they can't get in or out... Oh well, Artie is a happy cat and we'll deal with his shit as long as he's healthy. Guess that's the contract you make with pets, they love you unconditionally and in return you don't pull the trigger on their ass the second they get out of line. I know Ms Boissal will have a shorter fuse when I start peeing in the house, she'll put me out on the street with a big FREE sign or drop me off at the shelter.
    Just be careful the Ms. doesn't shine that light around your computer area. #JacksonPollockofjizz.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Just be careful the Ms. doesn't shine that light around your computer area. #JacksonPollockofjizz.
    Bah, I'd blame it on the cat, I'm sure he's peed on the laptop a few times...

Just finished - Octopus!

Name:  Octopus.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  136.8 KB

I’m glad to hear the news about ol’ Artie. Really glad.