Thread: HELLO!!

HELLO!!

I’m new here, haven’t had the opportunity to do any filming in the skiing genre.... mostly fly fishing and fishing in general along with more mainstream work as well.

I have been skiing since I was 3 and have traveled all over to ski. Life got in the way so I almost didn’t ski for 4 years. Last winter I was finally able to ski again. My kids are getting older, it has again given me the opportunity to again enjoy the sport with and without them.

I have been filming with RED since the Epic came out, upgraded through all the new cameras they released along the way. The moment they announced DSMC2 and the 8k Vista vision sensor I put my deposit down on that at NAB.

Well almost 2 years later my Weapon was sent in for the new Monstro upgrade this week and can’t wait to get out and finally get some skiing footage and see what comes of it.

Just figured I’d say hi and get involved with forum . In all honesty, I really just wanted to get my post count up !!! Just kidding.

Hopefully I will get to post some of my fun adventures this winter I get to capture with my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Let me be the first to welcome you.

JONG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

You talk funnah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

If you pay for it, I'll gladly ski some heli laps in AK for you to film. It'll probably be the best use of your money.

Quote Originally Posted by mulletdredge View Post
    I’m new here, haven’t had the opportunity to do any filming in the skiing genre.... mostly fly fishing and fishing in general along with more mainstream work as well.

I have been skiing since I was 3 and have traveled all over to ski. Life got in the way so I almost didn’t ski for 4 years. Last winter I was finally able to ski again. My kids are getting older, it has again given me the opportunity to again enjoy the sport with and without them.

I have been filming with RED since the Epic came out, upgraded through all the new cameras they released along the way. The moment they announced DSMC2 and the 8k Vista vision sensor I put my deposit down on that at NAB.

Well almost 2 years later my Weapon was sent in for the new Monstro upgrade this week and can’t wait to get out and finally get some skiing footage and see what comes of it.

Just figured I’d say hi and get involved with forum . In all honesty, I really just wanted to get my post count up !!! Just kidding.

Hopefully I will get to post some of my fun adventures this winter I get to capture with my friends.

hey bud, you should come to BBI to document the radness.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    hey bud, you should come to BBI to document the radness.
    Ding! Ding! Ding! I fully endorse this!

Yes!!

Quote Originally Posted by mulletdredge View Post
    Sounds expensive.

Just a tad bit !

Where you based out of?

Hello and welcome. Since you have the gear, please provide us with naked photos of your gf or sister assuming you can obtain their consent.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Hello and welcome. Since you have the gear, please provide us with naked photos of your gf or sister assuming you can obtain their consent.
    Fritz misses nothing.