Page 1571 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 ... LastLast
Results 39,251 to 39,275 of 41810
    zero hedge, lots of conspiracy bs on that site.

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Check out Naked Shit's data source..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

And 1st A has ZERO to do with private businesses or other private citizens censoring or sanctioning customers/individuals. !st A only protects you from the gubbermint..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

WIKI is the worst. Full of opinions mostly. Colleges do not even let you use that site. At least ZH reports actual news.

F$cking SHEEEP ... BAHHH
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    Not terribly surprising given that 87% of Ilinoisans over 65 are vaccinated. Just consider that probably the age group most likely to die from Covid is around 90% vaccinated, but still only 38% of the deaths are among the vaccinated. That stat should be telling you that vaccination is very effective in preventing severe infections. It would also be interesting to see how many of those with breakthrough deaths had received boosters.

Thanks to those pointing out previous Natural Infection as "better" than vaccination (2 dose not 3), for DELTA. This wasn't true for earlier variants before Delta, and... well unfortunately that doesn't hold up now with Omicron, since we are already on the wrong side of that curve.

Here is a study from the UK saying between Jan 5 and Jan 22 2022, nearly 2/3 of Omicron infections occurred in those with previously confirmed Sars-2 infection.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-60132096

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/medicine/...sion-findings/

Abstract:

Background: Rapid transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant has led to the highest ever recorded case incidence levels in many countries around the world. Methods: The REal-time Assessment of Community Transmission-1 (REACT-1) study has been characterising the transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus using RT-PCR test results from self-administered throat and nose swabs from randomly-selected participants in England at ages 5 years and over, approximately monthly since May 2020. Round 17 data were collected between 5 and 20 January 2022 and provide data on the temporal, socio-demographic and geographical spread of the virus, viral loads and viral genome sequence data for positive swabs.

Results: From 100,607 valid tests in round 17, weighted prevalence of swab positivity was 4.41% (95% credible interval [CrI], 4.25% to 4.56%), which is over three-fold higher than in December 2021 in England. Of 1,406 sequenced positive swabs to 16 January 2022, 1392 (99.0%) were Omicron including 6 (0.43%) cases of BA.2 sub-lineage and only 14 (1.0%) were Delta. Within round 17, prevalence was decreasing overall (R=0.95, 95% CrI, 0.92, 0.97) but increasing in children aged 5 to 17 years (R=1.13, 95% CrI, 1.09, 1.18).

Among the 3,582 swab-positive individuals reporting whether or not they had had previous infection, 2,315 (64.6%) reported a confirmed previous infection, with an odds ratio (OR) of infection in round 17 of 10.7 (95% confidence interval [CI], 9.92, 11.6). Risks of infection were also increased among people living in large compared to single-person households (6+ household size OR 1.42; 95% CI, 1.17, 1.72), those in the most vs least deprived areas (OR 1.31, 95% CI, 1.17, 1.46) and among people of Asian (OR 1.33, 95% CI, 1.16, 1.52), Black (OR 1.45, 95% CI, 1.17, 1.80), and Other ethnicities (OR 1.40, 95% CI, 1.05, 1.87) compared to white people. Conclusions: We observed unprecedented levels of infection with SARS-CoV-2 in England in January 2022 and almost complete replacement of Delta by Omicron. Past infection was associated with high risk of reinfection with Omicron. The increase in the prevalence of infection with Omicron among children (aged 5 to 17 years) during January 2022 could pose a further risk to adults, despite the current trend for prevalence in adults to decline. (Funded by the Department of Health and Social Care in England.)
    Move upside and let the man go through...

So what is your point, NS? Are you proud of being unvaxxed despite the 13% making up 60% of deaths?

And zero hedge is a cesspool for news. no accountability, no authors names, tons of bs. The founder was also barred from acting as a broker, do you know how hard it is to get in trouble with the SEC? these are the people you look to for info? it shows.

https://brokercheck.finra.org/indivi...ummary/4445294

WIKI is the worst. Full of opinions mostly. Colleges do not even let you use that site. At least ZH reports actual news.

F$cking SHEEEP ... BAHHH
    Opinions? The Wikipedia article has 101 citations/references, dipshit.

I'm really glad I have NS on ignore. Even the part that bleeds through in quotes is painful.

WIKI is the worst. Full of opinions mostly. Colleges do not even let you use that site.
    This actually made me laugh out loud.

People referencing Zero Hedge get put in the same place that people referencing things like Infowars or the Gateway Pundit:

The bin.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Opinions? The Wikipedia article has 101 citations/references, dipshit.

F$cking SHEEEP ... BAHHH
    quoted for both hilarity
    and despair

F$cking SHEEEP ... BAHHH
    Man, jerking off on stock charts and finance bloviation ain't news. Cut down on the coke (or meth if you're aspirational and not an actual I banker).

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    The logic of everyone that thinks that this has gone on too long is to simply apply poor arithmetic to make it seem as if it's gone longer than it has. Even if it was first detected in (late) 2019, that hardly makes this a 3 year affair as virtually no one was affected by it. I called KQ out on the dates the other day, but it isn't just her and Asspen, it's all over the place in the media.
    She said we were starting year three dumbfuck. Is it painful to be as stupid and disingenuous as you are?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Thanks to those pointing out previous Natural Infection as "better" than vaccination (2 dose not 3), for DELTA. This wasn't true for earlier variants before Delta, and... well unfortunately that doesn't hold up now with Omicron, since we are already on the wrong side of that curve.

Here is a study from the UK saying between Jan 5 and Jan 22 2022, nearly 2/3 of Omicron infections occurred in those with previously confirmed Sars-2 infection.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-60132096

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/medicine/...sion-findings/
    Thanks for this post and information.

F$cking SHEEEP ... BAHHH
    Naked Sharts fucks sheep!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    She said we were starting year three dumbfuck. Is it painful to be as stupid and disingenuous as you are?
    This is still being discussed?!? The concept shouldn't be that difficult. If you're just starting to drink your third beer, the number of full beers that you have consumed is two, not three.

Quote Originally Posted by bobz View Post
    This is still being discussed?!? The concept shouldn't be that difficult. If you're just starting to drink your third beer, the number of full beers that you have consumed is two, not three.
    Yes, you’ve finished two and started your third. What’s your point?

Quote Originally Posted by bobz View Post
    ya but it's that open 3rd one in the car that gets you arrested..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Not terribly surprising given that 87% of Ilinoisans over 65 are vaccinated. Just consider that probably the age group most likely to die from Covid is around 90% vaccinated, but still only 38% of the deaths are among the vaccinated. That stat should be telling you that vaccination is very effective in preventing severe infections. It would also be interesting to see how many of those with breakthrough deaths had received boosters.
    And 88% of the deaths have been in the over 65. Bottom line--Illinois is running out of unvaccinated vulnerable patients to die.

The pitiful thing is that NS doesn't grasp the implications of the statistics. Vaccinated people are dying of Covid. Unvaccinated people are dying of Covid. Previously infected people are dying of Covid. If infection and vaccination aren't enough to stop people from dying then we're back to masks, school closures, closures of bars, restaurants, and public events. He might be better off keeping his mouth shut and hoping no one notices.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

feel free to look at this situation through a lens of misinformation like asspen, or hopelessness and despair if you want as some others make exaggerated claims. i’ll keep masking up, getting my shots and in late march 2023, three years after i was given the option of working from home, hopefully it will be somewhat in the rearview.

eta: do you white knight for every woman that has a post respectfully disagreed with or is this something special with the two of you?

feel free to look at this situation through a lens of misinformation like asspen, or hopelessness and despair if you want as some others make exaggerated claims. i’ll keep masking up, getting my shots and in late march 2023, three years after i was given the option of working from home,
    hopefully it will be somewhat in the rearview.

and fuck you too.
    It’s not misinformation, hopelessness or despair, it’s math you dumb fucker

It’s not misinformation, hopelessness or despair, it’s math you dumb fucker

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post

And I was starting to wonder why 3+ years into this pandemic and Africa has less than 10% of their population vaccinated with no plans to do...anything really. The WHO is sending out SOS signals and our American media barely touch the topic while we battle over needing a 3rd or 4th booster shot.
    i think my math is fine. it’s this that doesn’t add up.

go ahead and explain it, i don’t speak retard.

i think my math is fine. it’s this that doesn’t add up.

go ahead and explain it, i don’t speak retard.
    Sure you do, you equated what asspen posted with what KQ posted. You seem pretty fluent in retard

F$cking SHEEEP ... BAHHH
    But VAERS is legit amirite???? VAERS is like the Wikipedia of MySpace, you fucking kook.