Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    I said I “might” have had. But do you think it just showed up 2 weeks ago? No, plenty of people had it here earlier. We’re not testing the lives ones, so I don’t think it’s worth digging up anyone died in February to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Anything's possible, we are all speculating. And I should have said I flew back in late January, not February.

Has anyone here had symptoms that are akin to a mild case of this?

I never had a cough or any chest congestion, and at best a very minor sore throat(I toke a fair amount, so they happen), but a week or two ago I had a 4 or so day stretch where I had a lot of headaches and neck/shoulder aches, combined with a really hard time thermo-regulating: Random bouts of sweating/flushing and chills over the course of the day. I just figured it was manopause or stress related because it was the busiest week I've had at work in months. Now I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I'm just telling you my experience and what it is like here. Come visit, we don't have a local's only policy in this county. In small mountain areas six degrees of separation is like 1 or 2. And it's not just with chicks.
    So. . . It’s with guys too?
    . . .

Does the test for Covid tell if you have had it before and are immune? Or just whether you do or do not have it? Like the article said that someone posted, once we can just figure out who has immunity, and can't spread it, then give them wristbands or something, then we can start getting back to normalcy.

I believe MTM. Eagle, CO is fucked right now. More cases per capita than anywhere else in the state (I think). My wife's office is shut down indefinitely. I spent the day over at the brewery a few days before the whole shutdown, right when they were figuring out how bad it was over there. Thought I would have gotten it, but so signs yet.

I'm still working, trying to keep the business afloat long enough that we can hire everyone back that we had to lay off. As of Monday, I'm the only employee. That's gonna be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    So. . . It’s with guys too?

The Vail valley gets weird NTTATWWT

Test is only showing if you have it, are shedding.

Someday they will have an antibody test, that shows you are resistant, and fought the beast and survived
    . . .

3 million funemployment claims predicted for next Thursday?
    Only a quarter million last week.

But I get it. Could be more. NY and Cali are shut down.

My state ain’t shut yet, but work is so slow we are swapping weeks of unemployment. One on, one off.

Yowza
    . . .

I'm just telling you my experience and what it is like here. Come visit, we don't have a local's only policy in this county. In small mountain areas six degrees of separation is like 1 or 2. And it's not just with chicks.
    Word.

There are so many unknowns in this whole thing. Maybe you had the flu? Maybe you had COVID-19? Maybe you had both? Maybe neither?

The rates at which it evidently transmits is what makes me question claims of having COVID-19 a month or two ago.

FDA approves test with results in less than an hour.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...zcVVFKRh_3OJ8Q

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    FDA approves test with results in less than an hour.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...zcVVFKRh_3OJ8Q
    Promising for sure. I think Benny posted yesterday too.

Just talked with neighbors. They are convinced they won’t get it.
    Kids sheltering with them. From NYC

lol

We all get it. Some worse than others

#doorKnobLicking
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Has anyone here had symptoms that are akin to a mild case of this?

I never had a cough or any chest congestion, and at best a very minor sore throat(I toke a fair amount, so they happen), but a week or two ago I had a 4 or so day stretch where I had a lot of headaches and neck/shoulder aches, combined with a really hard time thermo-regulating: Random bouts of sweating/flushing and chills over the course of the day. I just figured it was manopause or stress related because it was the busiest week I've had at work in months. Now I wonder.
    I had a mild (a 4 on a scale of 1-10 ) cold on monday , just scratchy throat & cough /no fever/no aches and its pretty much gone at this point

but I get a cold pretty much every winter, if i had this grade of cold i would say yee haw that wasnt bad

BUT with what going on now you do wonder
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Yeah, I've had a dry cough for 3-4 days, prolly wouldn't have noticed it but for the Toilet Paper Panic of 2020.

My wife is a HC professional, so I'll likely get it.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I couldn't agree with you more strongly. And I'm not the only one around here. My neighbor and a bunch of friends. All the exact same thing. Exactly. And only after we could show our faces, started talking about it after folks around us asked where the fuck were you? Z packs are fucking amazing.
    This was my co-workers experience as well. First hospital trip was tested as the flu. Sick for a week. High fever etc. Almost back to normal. Maybe 90 percent. Was about to come back to work and then was slammed with sudden breathing issues. Back to the hospital. Pneumonia. Out of work for another week. Back to work and dry unproductive cough with no mucus for another 2-3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    This was my co-workers experience as well. First hospital trip was tested as the flu. Sick for a week. High fever etc. Almost back to normal. Maybe 90 percent. Was about to come back to work and then was slammed with sudden breathing issues. Back to the hospital. Pneumonia. Out of work for another week. Back to work and dry unproductive cough with no mucus for another 2-3 weeks.
    Ok, so that's the flu since they confirmed it at the hospital.

https://youtu.be/18EAqHx2lMk

Sent from ullr with love!

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    https://youtu.be/18EAqHx2lMk

Music heals.

Jah love
    . . .

https://youtu.be/6mSn4-szhus

And for all facing quarantine

For all with a fever!

https://youtu.be/1rotxpfb-a4

https://youtu.be/g8DGrc1uh7I

For all folks from New York!!!!

Keep cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    So much panic.

Flattening the curve and sheltering in place will only delay you getting it.

At which time, if you react badly, there might be enough beds and ventilators for you. Or not.

virus been out since decmeber, worldwide now; but still less than a million infected out of 7 billion. even if the infection number is off by a factor of 10; a lot are not getting it or not showing symptoms.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Exactly MTM since the day the mountain has closed (last day of work there) I've left Red Cliff twice to stock up on more beer and pick up food from Wally World that I ordered online and they bring out to your car. Doing the same thing walks, photography, and doing shit around the house. I am catching up on sorting and editing photos that I haven't got around to for a long while which is good.
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    virus been out since decmeber, worldwide now; but still less than a million infected out of 7 billion. even if the infection number is off by a factor of 10; a lot are not getting it or not showing symptoms.
    We all agree you should go and lick some toilets to test this theory.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    Well yes. Duh. Otherwise all the Chinese in Wuhan would be dead by now.

Sadly we have data in the us that if you get put on a vent, it’s less than a coin flip chance that you survive.

And young people are getting vented.

On the other hand, there’s a lot of anecdotal mild cases.

I want them to start antibody testing.
    So those that had it and lived can resume life and living.

Maybe a reverse scarlet letter tattoo or I’d card.
    . . .

Uncle flew back from Vail to his home in Minneapolis three weeks ago. He'd been sick, self isolating, talking to his doctor, getting better, fevers gone(I think). His wife comes home this morning and he's dead on the floor. If I had to guess, chances are high he flew out of Eagle instead Denver. He spends most of his time in Colorado in Vail instead of Denver, so I'm guessing someone either gave it to him in Vail or on the flight. No fun having someone so close to you have this take their life.