Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlJam09 View Post
    We're planning to do as much of the Whole Enchilada in Moab as possible on Saturday Nov 18th. Anyone want to play tour guide? We'll pay for the shuttle as well as provide post ride beverages and food.
    Fingers crossed.... I'll be down there with one of my groups that weekend and hope to do the whole thing on Sunday. Knock on wood, the longer term forecast looks pretty good as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Fingers crossed.... I'll be down there with one of my groups that weekend and hope to do the whole thing on Sunday. Knock on wood, the longer term forecast looks pretty good as of now.
    Would love to meet up for beers if you get a chance. We'll be there Saturday-Tuesday. I'll PM/Email you.
    It's not tragic to die doing what you love.
    http://www.flickr.com/pearljam09/
    http://pearljam09.blogspot.com/

TWE is dry right now fro what I hear. I'm headed up tomorrow to investigate this rumor on Monday.

Flag is good right now, real dry tho. If come through and I'm not working I can show you around the trails. Send me a PM if you do.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    TWE is dry right now fro what I hear. I'm headed up tomorrow to investigate this rumor on Monday.

Flag is good right now, real dry tho. If come through and I'm not working I can show you around the trails. Send me a PM if you do.
    I bet it's a bit nippy at the top of Burro Pass in the morning.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I bet it's a bit nippy at the top of Burro Pass in the morning.
    Nothing a 1200 foot climb won't take care of.