Page 290 of 929 FirstFirst ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 23206
    Sweden has 15k dead with a population of 10M and Australia has 900 dead with 25M. So 15 times the dead and probably 15 times the individuals with permanent or semi-permanent affects. When adjusted for population it’s roughly 40x.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Don't worry, there are only six cases of covid in the U.S. and soon they will all just disappear. Bleach and sunlight, baby.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Sweden has 15k dead with a population of 10M and Australia has 900 dead with 25M. So 15 times the dead and probably 15 times the individuals with permanent or semi-permanent affects. When adjusted for population it’s roughly 40x.

Don’t care to fact check. But assuming that’s true. Ok

Australia is a living jail cell. Fucking off the chart government control.

How many excess deaths in Sweden? A bit more than usual I’m sure. But the flu kills old people every year. We should have been masking everywhere ten years ago. Nightclubs and concerts should have been banned ten years ago. Fuck you selfish fucks that think you need a drinky winky or a jam band.

0.0015 deaths in Sweden. That’s the number you posted.
    Quick. Duck and cover.

This shit ain’t Ebola. Yet.

My mom wouldn’t survive infection. But she’s old. And had a good life. And she also wants her grandchildren to have an actual life. Not a fear factor survival fuck fest.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Lol. Ron thinks a 1% Re infection rate means it has 99% efficacy. Bwhahaha. Who needs a PhD?
    You are changing terms on me. Where did I say natural infection has 99% efficacy?

It was already pointed out where you said infection rates were equal among the vaxxed and unvaxxed. That was the whole point of your graph, or chart or table, “ya know, one of them funny things with numbers and lines on it I have so much trouble figuring out”.
    Infection rates =/ transmission rates.

I used that table as further evidence that vaccines were losing effectiveness at preventing infection over time. You claimed that the vaccinated were way less likely to get COVID. My position was that this won't be the case long term.

Why does Coreshot want his mom to die now? Eating into the inheritance? I am really amazed he would say that out loud. Not amazed really.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

My mom would rather die than have her grandkids not live a full life

Damn you are an old selfish bastard.

Stop using up resources. You’re another useless eater.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Don’t care to fact check.
    Bless your heart.

My mom would rather die than have her grandkids not live a full life
    Why does adults getting vaccinated prevent grandkids from living a full life?

After all data from Israel for fully mRNA vaccinated people shows greater protection against severe illness, death, and even infection (which decreases transmission) from the Delta variant in comparison with an unvaccinated population making vaccination now more important than ever.
    Last edited by MultiVerse; 07-29-2021 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    "Need another reason to mask up? People may get long COVID19 after a breakthrough infection.

While vaccines protect from severe disease, we know the vaccinated can still carry the virus (to some extent, we don’t know this number with Delta) and can, but rarely, display symptoms (i.e. breakthrough cases). The vaccine doesn’t seem to provide 100% “sterilizing immunity”. And this is normal. Many of our vaccines don’t provide this level of protection. For example, our measles vaccine protects us from disease, but we can still carry it if we come in contact with it. This is why a measles outbreak, like at Disneyland, can be very dangerous.

One of the pandemic mysteries is whether the vaccinated (and particularly breakthrough cases) can get long COVID19? Yesterday we got our first look.

The New England Journal of Medicine published a study of breakthrough cases among healthcare workers in Israel. Scientists tested 1,497 healthcare workers from December 19, 2020 to April 28, 2021 at the largest medical center in Israel. (Note this is before Delta).

Of the tested workers, 39 breakthrough cases were detected. All were traced back to unvaccinated index cases (either household members or patients). Among the breakthrough cases…

-Average age was 42 years
    -The average time from the second vaccine dose to breakthrough case was 39 days (range: 11-102)
    -1 person was immunocompromised

What did the breakthrough infections look like?
    -67% were mild or asymptomatic. No breakthrough cases were hospitalized
    -The most common symptom was coughing (36%), followed by muscle pain (28%), loss of smell or taste (28%), and fever (21%)
    -31% had symptoms lasting more than 14 days
    -19% had symptoms lasting more than 6 weeks (i.e. long COVID). This included loss of smell, cough, fatigue, weakness, difficulty breathing, and/or muscle pain
    —-Nine workers (23%) took more than 10 days off from work. One worker had not yet returned after 6 weeks.

Bottom line:
    Breakthrough infections with Alpha were rare. However, 1 in 5 breakthrough cases reported long COVID19, regardless of severity of disease. We need a whole lot more data, but this is a really important first look in understanding the burden of breakthroughs.

We know that Delta is less forgiving than Alpha. If you’re not convinced already, it’s time to mask up.

Love, YLE"

Link to my newsletter with data sources: https://yourlocalepidemiologist.subs...kthrough-cases

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    So what your saying is that:

1. breakthrough infections are more common than we thought after vaccination.
    2. at this point, we just don't know yet.

I'm ready for society to fold and start anew with the pussification of the human race.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    This. They have been consistently correct about nearly everything and when there was uncertainty made that clear. If you paid attention back in Feb/Mar 2020 they told us how it would spread, where it would spread, when there would be surges, what the vaccine would mean, what partially vaxed populations would look like (all these things can be modeled to what I think is a fair degree of accuracy--as much as should be needed, anyway). Obviously they changed guidance on masks early on as the data came in. The idea that this means they shouldn't be listened to is idiotic--it's, as you said, the opposite: they did exactly what they should have done as more was learned.
    Consistently correct? You are insane. Off the top of my head:

-Underplayed severity early on
    -Flip flopping on masks
    -Said masks were more effective than a vaccine
    -Said if 90% of people wore masks we could get COVID under control
    -Flip flopping on masks for vaccinated
    -Asymptomatic transmission
    -Large overestimate of mortality rate
    -Massive overestimates of deaths from modeling
    -Sweden predicted death zone
    -Ventilators
    -Surface spread
    -COVID origins
    -Thanksgiving wave
    -Christmas wave
    -Superspreading predictions like Sturgis and SuperBowl
    -Florida and Texas predicted to be a death zone
    -Closing of outdoor spaces
    -Vaccine effectiveness

Stunning incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Why does adults getting vaccinated prevent grandkids from living a full life?

After all data from Israel for fully mRNA vaccinated people shows greater protection against severe illness, death, and even infection (which decreases transmission) from the Delta variant in comparison with an vaccinated population making vaccination now more important than ever.
    My last post wasn’t about vaccine.

It was about masking and closing businesses

And living life for the young.
    The delta is coming. And it’s breakthrough is insane. So quit locking down the healthy. The weak may not survive.
    Darwin.
    #fuckit
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Only 4 people have dropped hospital air, ever.
    You sure about that? I'm pretty sure I've seen 5 of those 4. 3 on the same day (epic pre-Epic). Seems likely I missed a few. Point taken about some members' willingness to cheat death.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    So what your saying is that:

1. breakthrough infections are more common than we thought after vaccination.
    2. at this point, we just don't know yet.
    Both you and RJ keep glossing over the Delta variant. It's not so much a case of more breakthrough infections than previously thought after vaccination or even a case of less or decreasing vaccine effectiveness as it is a new variant.

It's like saying there were large overestimates of mortality rates even though it's now been established the mortality rate is highly dependent on hospital capacity and medical treatment. As with vaccines, mortality rates saw a steep drop with better treatments.

The delta is coming. And it’s breakthrough is insane. So quit locking down the healthy. The weak may not survive.
    Darwin.
    #fuckit
    Yeah, I got that your post was also about masking and closing businesses but you've also, as in the post above, argued against vaccination in relation to the delta variant even though the data clearly shows delta is an even bigger reason for vaccination if the goal is putting masks etc. behind us.

are you trying to be obtuse, jfc, with shitstains like rj and cs, were fuct

a pandemic is not static, its very dynamic and evolves...

plus, half the shit u mentioned was from the last moronic thin skinned narcissistic fake news, suppress the science potus

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Both you and RJ keep glossing over the Delta variant. It's not so much a case of breakthrough infections being more common than we thought after vaccination or even a case of less vaccine effectiveness than previously thought as it is a new variant.
    Fauci was on NPR the other day and the way he said it was, "Guidance has changed not because we were wrong or didn't understand, it has changed because the virus has changed and we are now dealing with a different virus that behaves differently than the original strain." That doesn't seem like a difficult concept to grasp even if you slept through biology class in HS.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Hey I thought Core Shit was gonna go out and jam some jarts up his ass with his kids.

Maybe start the next Bootleg fire in tinder-dry terrain with some good ol' bottle rocket fights. All good fun and fuck 'em if other people get in the way of his entertainment or suffer from what he wants ta do.

Livin' the life.

Yet instead he seems to still be here whining about how his freedumbz are bein' 'fringed 'pon and wishing he was in the individualist utopia that is Sweden.

Hard to tell if he's butthurt to be called out as a selfish cunt or is actually proud of it.

Well if he's not here for a long time but a good time, maybe he oughta just kill himself with some autoerotic asphyxiation. Go out with a bang, plastic bag on the head, wanking off to the rape scene in the Fountainhead, imagining he's Dominique.

Social distancing isn't perfect. Wearing masks isn't perfect. Vaccines aren't perfect. Who cares? That's the best we've got. I'm absolutely certain that all these protective steps at worst offer no additional protection and at best (vaccine) provide substantial protection. If you're not even willing to take these small steps to protect others than you're a selfish prick. That's really all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Hey I thought Core Shit was gonna go out and jam some jarts up his ass with his kids.

Maybe start the next Bootleg fire in tinder-dry terrain with some good ol' bottle rocket fights. All good fun and fuck 'em if other people get in the way of his entertainment or suffer from what he wants ta do.

Livin' the life.

Yet instead he seems to still be here whining about how his freedumbz are bein' 'fringed 'pon and wishing he was in the individualist utopia that is Sweden.

Hard to tell if he's butthurt to be called out as a selfish cunt or is actually proud of it.

Well if he's not here for a long time but a good time, maybe he oughta just kill himself with some autoerotic asphyxiation. Go out with a bang, plastic bag on the head, wanking off to the rape scene in the Fountainhead, imagining he's Dominique.
    That was pretty good.
    But I’ve never read ayn rand. Tried once. But it was asphyxiating. Horrible author.

Jarts with the kids were fun.

Need to get some bottle rockets. I was joking about that.

And yes. My mother is willing to die. I was willing to die. But I got rona and lived. Sorry.

Life is for the living.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    Consistently correct? You are insane. Off the top of my head:

-Underplayed severity early on
    -Flip flopping on masks
    -Said masks were more effective than a vaccine
    -Said if 90% of people wore masks we could get COVID under control
    -Flip flopping on masks for vaccinated
    -Asymptomatic transmission
    -Large overestimate of mortality rate
    -Massive overestimates of deaths from modeling
    -Sweden predicted death zone
    -Ventilators
    -Surface spread
    -COVID origins
    -Thanksgiving wave
    -Christmas wave
    -Superspreading predictions like Sturgis and SuperBowl
    -Florida and Texas predicted to be a death zone
    -Closing of outdoor spaces
    -Vaccine effectiveness

Stunning incompetence.
    Most of those things happened/are true

Don’t care to fact check. But assuming that’s true. Ok

Australia is a living jail cell. Fucking off the chart government control.

How many excess deaths in Sweden? A bit more than usual I’m sure. But the flu kills old people every year. We should have been masking everywhere ten years ago. Nightclubs and concerts should have been banned ten years ago. Fuck you selfish fucks that think you need a drinky winky or a jam band.

0.0015 deaths in Sweden. That’s the number you posted.
    Quick. Duck and cover. .
    the point of bringing up Sweden is that they didnt do anything as a strategy

their numbers were WAY higher than other scandhovian countries
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Biden news conference on now…Maybe paying people to get vax’d will work..?…100.00 probably not enough for that crowd though….

*looks like masks again next year at school….(which the kids did well at last year anyway….)(I actually don’t mind either…stayed pretty healthy not having those rug rats breathing all over me all day…lol).

The families that don’t agree will just have to put their kids in our online school. It just is what it’s going to be…moving forward I guess.

Not sure what to think about life right now….we are having a great summer…then I start listening to all this all over again.

**I’ll just order 21-22’ Deathwishes to take my mind off all this……
    Last edited by BC.; 07-29-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    You sure about that? I'm pretty sure I've seen 5 of those 4. 3 on the same day (epic pre-Epic). Seems likely I missed a few. Point taken about some members' willingness to cheat death.
    Tele Rob, and then the two maggots and Ian on the same day. That’s it, I believe. Ian keeps track.

Darwin.
    #fuckit
    You do realize that unvaccinated includes kids under 12 who have no choice regarding a vaccine and are apparently getting a lot sicker on Delta than any of the original strains? Locking everyone down is how we protect the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Most of those things happened/are true

What rock have you been living under?