Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1509
    i like to think of my role as constantly getting attention from streatkred's fragile ego

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Thats because your present zero challenge. So zero accolades.

You are the shit talker on the school yard. Play your part. Know your place.

pure post

accurate guidance
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    This is a beta thread for betas.

Like I’m gonna go to Florida to beat down some old fuck
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	36D084AB-3814-46FA-A067-A74377718791.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	619.4 KB 
ID:	234554

sweaty ol fuk
    Zone Controller

if only digidrew would show up

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofSeasonsPast View Post
    That's actually not the way it works.

Take the handgun ban in Great Britain. After that handgun ban, that took guns from the law-abiding, the firearm homicide rate doubled from 1996 to 2002. That's right, doubled.

I realize that the actual facts on these things don't fit the narrative, but big boys and girls still have to be able to face the facts.

Look at it this way. If you were a meth-head, looking to get some cash, would you prefer for your daylight break-in, a) a neighborhood of modest homes where you know there's a fairly high level of gun ownership, plus lots of bigger dogs, or b) some rental apartments where the dogs are required to be small and people are less likely to have guns? Or how about c) a block where the neighbors are known to assertively say hi to people, communicate well with each other, and also all own guns? Take away the guns as an issue and all of a sudden, the bigger dogs honestly normally aren't going to bite, and then those homes get more break-ins. And remember, the criminals being criminals are kinda ok with breaking the law, anyway, so are less likely to have turned in their guns.

Way of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    you ready for a showdown or what?

ready to prove your ballistic expertise in a real life scenario?

call it

CUCK

this thread really needs a betting thread to accompany it. monetize ego!

streatkred getting and making challenges but so far yet to show! dad probably hasn't signed the permission slip.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    ^my ski off offer/challenge still stands, Mr Big bad wolf >

- Sheepy, weepy Beta Jupiter

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    streatkred getting and making challenges but so far yet to show! dad probably hasn't signed the permission slip.
    I require travel expenses and a per diem for food. I'm a man of large appetites and need a good meal under my belt to compete in any form.

Paypal information ready when funds are available.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

No money, honey? Should be chump change for you.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    No money, honey? Should be chump change for you.
    Time is money Wooley.

My time is quite valuable and appearances have a associated cost.

I understand this concept is very foreign to you.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

God I am glad that money is not my god. Looks good on you though.

God I am glad that money is not my god. Looks good on you though.
    And your Nephew apparently.

He's successful having fun at doing what he loves for a career. He's a tough boss and businessman. Rich enough I guess. He does't seem to need to post multiple times on FB telling everyone about how much money he's making.

He's successful having fun at doing what he loves for a career. He's a tough boss and businessman. Rich enough I guess. He does't seem to need to post multiple times on FB telling everyone about how much money he's making.
    Funny... He was moving Lambos an shit in another thread. Fucking race teams. 15 techs under him....Changing your tone huh?

TGR is not Facebook old man. I realize this can all blend together for you older non technical folks.

It's a lot to keep up with for a geriatric man.

Did I mention he was a stunt driver in Spiderman III? You are not the hot shit you pretend to be but that's what aliases are for huh?

Maybe you should go hang some balloons, raise all the hoods and yell at the cars driving by your lot.

Did I mention he was a stunt driver in Spiderman III? You are not the hot shit you pretend to be but that's what aliases are for huh?

Maybe you should go hang some balloons, raise all the hoods and yell at the cars driving by your lot.
    Like I said Grandpa. Go find out the last time he made 40k profit selling one car. Mine was yesterday.

Run along.

I require travel expenses and a per diem for food. I'm a man of large appetites and need a good meal under my belt to compete in any form.

Paypal information ready when funds are available.
    You’ve crafted a fine message
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofSeasonsPast View Post
    Gun control proponents would leave that homeowner to simply get tied up and possibly beaten or shot to death by the two home invaders, and call that one a victory.

That story also underscores how important the fundamental natural right of self-defense is. A lot of us probably can't relate to that guy's neighborhood. His house had been shot at a year ago. I mean, why doesn't he simply sell his house, and buy in a guard-gated golf development somewhere? Why does he force virtue-signalling leftists to confront a different reality, where there are no guard gates and you are your own first responder?

Why didn't he simply use bean bag rounds?

Well, lots of people are in nice, modest homes in neighborhoods where there are no guard gates, and for a variety of reasons they don't want to leave, nor do they want to be murdered or an easy mark. An emergency room doctor has armed security to keep junkies from stealing drugs every day, a lawyer often lives behind a guarded gate with 24 hour security, and lots of people don't have that circumstance of being able to pay other people to hold the gun.

Personal opinion, the AR would have been a better choice than the AK, but it's possible that even there he was motivated by cost considerations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    This is so stupid

You, me, ski off. Loser can’t post in the PR for a year

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    That's because the word is actually vermin, from Latin meaning worm.

But dumb-fuck US southerners along the Appalachians couldn't speak English, and they mispronounced vermin as "varmints".

It was the same thing with Appalachia (Ah-pah-layt-shah), but they incorrectly pronounce it Ap-uh-lah'-chuh.

Ill bet 50 bucks I have a higher IQ than you.

Intelligence has nothing to do with location of birth, sex, or race.

Do you judge people's intelligence on skin color as well? Or just where they live?

Trying to gauge your level of stupidity.

i believe streatkred jr received authorization from streatkred sr to challenge pretty much the entire board to an iq test.

Woah, woah, woah, the correct way to say Appalachia is Appa Lah chauh. I went to Appalachian State.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i believe streatkred jr received authorization from streatkred sr to challenge pretty much the entire board to an iq test.
    It was really meant for RT but Bromo spending his time on it is funneh as well. Nevermind... He was on company time. Im sure Mr. 488 GTB is happy about that.

"Hold on boss... I've got to take this online IQ test that a guy posted on TRG..."

I actually posted the wrong one... This is the one that I meant to post. Try this one. https://iqtest-usa.org/iq-test-free?...47368de04cfcea

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    Woah, woah, woah, the correct way to say Appalachia is Appa Lah chauh. I went to Appalachian State.
    He's correct.
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 06-13-2018 at 04:15 AM.

“Try this one”?

FFS, how about you follow through given someone picked up the gauntlet?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    16 min
    how many memes could a master meme baitin e-genus post in that time?
    im asking cause i dont have any friends who waste time on that soy crap
    #lifelesskill
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    As much as you try, I'm never gonna hate you dibs. Hope you're having a good week. It's 70F and sunny, what more could we ask for?
    id be on the road almost to dutch john right now
    for dads day piscatorial escapes
    but im using various life skills to outsmart a racoon homesteadin my chiney with way less iq than i
    so i aints gotta gives $420 of my roofin funtickets to somebody else
    does cabelos sell bumpstocks?
    asking for a friend who will lend me his ar
    or can i git some kinda idea how many gnar points i get for using the maul to neutralize my problem with extreme predujuices
    speakin of that i gotsa hundo says icemans smarter
    you just aint met him yet to realize it
    ski ya at sillybbi
    you very well could be the smartest person in the toolshed of dullness
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno