2015 S-Works Camber 29 - Large frame

NOW $2999.

Buy my wife's bike! $3500 bucks.

This is a custom build... pretty much carbon everything. Cranks, Bars, seatpost.... even the crown on the fork was replaced with a custom carbon crown. Most importantly, the wheels are Enve carbon wheels laced up with Hope hubs. SRAM 11 speed XX drivetrain with Shimano XTR brakes (because shimano brakes are the shit).

Super sweet setup. This bike sits at about 23 pounds. Super fast.

Pics on the pinkbike ad.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2339743/
    Last edited by yooper; 06-24-2018 at 11:55 AM.
    "Shit, I'll choke her while she's cleaning, and I'll do it wearing a helmet cam mounted on a full-face helmet.
    I'll have meatdrink9 do the lighting for the shot. He'll make it artsy as fuck."
    - Phunk

Sick bike, what's the story with that fork?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Snow View Post
    Sick bike, what's the story with that fork?
    The bike was originally owned by a local bike shop owner. He thought it would be really cool to put a new crown on there that matched the frame. Other than that, it's the regular fork.
    "Shit, I'll choke her while she's cleaning, and I'll do it wearing a helmet cam mounted on a full-face helmet.
    I'll have meatdrink9 do the lighting for the shot. He'll make it artsy as fuck."
    - Phunk

Still for sale.....
    - Phunk