Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    This group of nefarious individuals had previously sold the owner of the junkyard catalytic converters which said nefarious individuals had illegally removed from vehicles they did not own.

Operating under the assumption that a person who traffics in ill-gotten goods would transact primarily in cash, they believed they could find a means to liberate this cash from the junkyard owner.

They appear to have been mistaken
    Too high falutin. Let’s try again:

Looks like a pack of dumb criminals thought the junkyard that buys their stolen cats for cash would be an easy theft. They fucked around and found out.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I’d like to think I’m not racist (some of my best friends are white) but when 4 dudes that look like this get together they probably aren’t doing anything positive.

Attachment 430412

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Especially via bicycle at 10pm.

This group of nefarious individuals had previously sold the owner of the junkyard catalytic converters which said nefarious individuals had illegally removed from vehicles they did not own.

Operating under the assumption that a person who traffics in ill-gotten goods would transact primarily in cash, they believed they could find a means to liberate this cash from the junkyard owner.

I think that is only half of the story.

I still have Mexican Cartel on bingo card for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I have no idea what any of this means. Is this in English?

#39 is correct.

Skell is often used on the Law and Order franchises to describe a variety of lowlifes.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

These skells are true POS scum. Hope some inmates work em over.

graphic-four-arrested-child-torture-involving-8-year-old-girl-officials-say/
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Yup child abusers don’t do well in the joint…

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    These skells are true POS scum. Hope some inmates work em over.

graphic-four-arrested-child-torture-involving-8-year-old-girl-officials-say/
    Looks like the Panthers' O line,

. A GOP candidate running for an Arizona college district’s governing board was arrested on a charge of public sexual indecency after an officer allegedly caught him masturbating in his truck near a preschool.
    Randy Kaufman was arrested Oct. 4 but suspended his campaign Tuesday following media reports of his arrest. Kaufman is running for the governing board of the Maricopa County Community College District, and was allegedly caught masturbating by the county’s community college police.

“Don’t you see how alarming that is?” the officer responded, according to the report. “That there are children nearby, people passing on bikes and in cars where they can look and see what you are doing?”
    In a Facebook post from May, Kaufman said he wanted “our children protected [from] the progressive left.”
    I’m not saying every guy masturbating at a playground or school is a Republican politician, but the correlation coefficient is high…

https://www.facebook.com/randy.kaufman.52

His Facebook page is all about how the left is destroying our country...

Ha ha, this is great, thanks.

I'd never heard the term "skell" before.

I have no idea what any of this means. Is this in English?
    First time I've laughed out loud here in a while

This motherfucker. Cut a 5 yo's mouth because the kid was hysterical over the guy stabbing his mother. A good friend was on the jury. I wish he hadn't told me some of the details left out of the article. I can't stop thinking about this poor kid. Fuck.

https://www.modbee.com/news/local/cr...267363652.html

Darrell Brooks or whatever the fuck his sovcit name is. That piece of shit is making a mockery of our justice system and looks like he is definitely the white trash of the Milwaukee area Africian American population. Too bad Dahmer didn't eat him before he ran down all those people in Waukesha.

Putting this out there just in case:

Selah Washington:

Stolen from our field Thanksgiving afternoon.
    Margo is one year old female. She is small about 65 pounds and a real love bug. Unfortunately, she would go to anyone. It appears she was lifted over the fence just out of security camera view. We have filed a police report, gone to the humane society, talked to local vets, and put up flyers. We will be monitoring Craigslist and Facebook for Bernese for sale, and we ask that you all do the same in your areas. Needless to say, we are heartbroken.
    Her microchip number is 956000012001305

https://www.facebook.com/karon.thoma...qt8xzk96oLMKbl
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

If this shit were the script for another Borat movie people would call it way over the top. But no, it's real fucking life.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    If this shit were the script for another Borat movie people would call it way over the top. But no, it's real fucking life.
    It reminds me of when Joaquin Phoenix faked his breakdown for an ‘art project’, but pretty sure Ye isn’t acting here.

How many times has Alex Jones been the least crazy person on his show?

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    How many times has Alex Jones been the least crazy person on his show?
    This has gotta be the first, right? (I hope I’m right.)

...Wait ...... why the fuck does Alex still got a viable show going on???? HE HAS NEGATIVE MONEY!!!!!

Great timing on this since deleted post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	909C2BC5-09CC-4297-BE8C-7327E5A30930.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	301.3 KB 
ID:	436225

Small section of a fairly long thread of the batshit stuff Kanye said in the Alex Jones interview today:

Name:	CCA79006-CCAA-4646-9907-C7A9D3E6D8CE.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	345.5 KB 
ID:	436247

https://twitter.com/themaxburns/stat...lgRroNBLY-7p5Q

Ha ha, this is great, thanks.

I'd never heard the term "skell" before.
    Frequently used by members of the NYPD.

I’m surprise someone hasn’t figured out how to put Ye under a conservertorship.

I’m having a slight change in stance. I’m willing to consider it may be a performance, but if so, it’s vile and deranged one.

Name:	39D73C65-2877-4239-9572-4A14FE348C37.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	190.4 KB 
ID:	436309

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status...lgRroNBLY-7p5Q