Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WHAT SKI???

Thumbs up WHAT SKI???

So I'm lookin into trading my K2 apachees for some fatty powboards. I've skied on blue and even SOME BLACK DIAMONDS and I put 3+ when the worker at the ski store asks me how good i am. Bindings are mounted near center of ski! I've skied for at LEAST 5 years and cant wait for some deep powder to ski thru this upcoming season. I just came from EPICSKI so i'm new...

Bad troll is bad! Bad troll!
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    between this and that French guy, it's like there's this niche trend that's trying to come back or maybe never went away that was never popular BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING RETARDED.

what does "troll" mean???

It's an abbreviation for "fuck off and die."

troll. bitch. you're pic is stupid

yeah, worst troll ever.

Quote Originally Posted by .GNOJ View Post
    you're pic is stupid
    irony.

I don't understand what troll means???? help! how is that ironic at all???

I don't understand what troll means???? help! how is that ironic at all???
    Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

The irony in your insult of toast2266's avatar is that while you called it stupid, you used "you're" instead of "your", which is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    between this and that French guy, it's like there's this niche trend that's trying to come back or maybe never went away that was never popular BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING RETARDED.

Quote Originally Posted by sadfist View Post
    Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

The irony in your insult of toast2266's avatar is that while you called it stupid, you used "you're" instead of "your", which is stupid.

Tech Talk, teck talk, tech talk, tick tock, tick tock, bomb....

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Tech Talk, teck talk, tech talk, tick tock, tick tock, bomb....

lolzzz hehe

troll. bitch. you're pic is stupid
    Well played.
    simen@downskis.com DOWN SKIS

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Way over-played.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Let's play "Guess the Alias".

ADVRES to the white courtesy phone.
    Sometimes pride comes after a fall.

I've skied on blue and even SOME BLACK DIAMONDS and I put 3+ when the worker at the ski store asks me how good i am.
    You're probably better off at www.alpinezone.com, dude. Most of the skiers here haven't ventured onto Black Diamonds yet so we wouldn't be able to give you worthy advice. The guys over at AZ are superb skiers with the type of talent you're demonstrating. Sorry for the aggressive reception you got. Just that you've intimidated all of us. I'm working real hard this season to graduate to powder and black diamonds. Look for me on alpine zone next season maybe.
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

Check out some Surface skis, i was on their site today and was noticing that they have some sick shit. I guess it partly depends on what skiing youll be doing but id say its not a bad call.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub4Pow View Post
    Check out some Surface skis, i was on their site today and was noticing that they have some sick shit. I guess it partly depends on what skiing youll be doing but id say its not a bad call.
    Ok, we have neared the holy trinity folks.

(1) Troll
    (2) Spam

(3) Someone needs to ask for a carfax report

(4) Lots of low end ski stores do season long ski/boot rentals..... bit like a time share.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Instead of spamming the board with the same thread, can I just jack it?

The past several seasons I've been skiing a 176 basically resort/piste only ski... something like 88 underfoot, and I'm looking to get something much wider.

Any recs on something in between, maybe 100-110 underfoot? I've been surfing the gear swap section but it all seems like chinese... any help for a new guy to the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    (4) Lots of low end ski stores do season long ski/boot rentals..... bit like a time share.
    You GNOJ, you should spend your money on a relaxing vacation instead of skis. Ever been to Cabo? I have an amazing opportunity for you to own, yes I said own, your very own piece of paradise. And get this, if you are smart enough to seize this once in a lifetime offer, you could save over 3.2 million dollars on vacation travel, lodging and amenities over the next 30 years. Or so my wife was told.

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    You GNOJ, you should spend your money on a relaxing vacation instead of skis. Ever been to Cabo? I have an amazing opportunity for you to own, yes I said own, your very own piece of paradise. And get this, if you are smart enough to seize this once in a lifetime offer, you could save over 3.2 million dollars on vacation travel, lodging and amenities over the next 30 years. Or so my wife was told.

Dibs behind GNOJ.
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

JONG i mean GNOJ, this thread has so much potential to entertain the masses