Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    anybody have a template for the Tyrolia Ambition touring bindings yet? Or does anyone know if it shares the same template as the Adrenaline?

Plum YAK Templates... anyone? anyone?
    The box they came in had none... boo

Quote Originally Posted by Ducksta13 View Post
    Any one have the new salomon STH WTR pattern, they changed the heel piece pattern
    Yes, it looks like the hole pattern on the new Salomon STH 2 binding is different than the Salomon heel template in this thread and also on bindingfreedom.com. Does anyone have the new template?

Also, does this mean that the Sollyfit plates won’t work for the new STH 2 bindings?

I see the Radical template has been updated from a month ago when I mounted - what is the pin line that is now called up on it? Anyone know if the spacing on anything changed?
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Template for Marker Lord SP? Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve View Post
    Template for Marker Lord SP? Anybody?
    Pretty sure it's the same as the jester.

Quote Originally Posted by 12bmucker View Post
    Yes, it looks like the hole pattern on the new Salomon STH 2 binding is different than the Salomon heel template in this thread and also on bindingfreedom.com. Does anyone have the new template?

Also, does this mean that the Sollyfit plates won’t work for the new STH 2 bindings?
    AFAIK, STH2 doesn't work with current sollyfit plates.

Quote Originally Posted by skimaxpower View Post
    Different pattern. No template on this thread yet. But measurements are posted over at: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...bindings/page3

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    Mounted skis for the first time tonight - big thanks to Jondrums for the tools. Anyone else feel the heel pattern on the Radical is slightly off? On both bindings I got 3 of 4 holes bang on but the same hole (rear left) was just slightly off on both - when centre punched the hole wanted to line up just outside where it should have. All other holes went smoothly. Anyone else encounter this?
    Yup, same here, same hole, almost got me twice... it looked off, checked with binding in place, corrected it before drilling.

Quote Originally Posted by pisteoff View Post
    Pretty sure it's the same as the jester.
    Yes, per Jigarex Plates list:

"- Marker: Jester, Griffon, Squire, Free Ten, Lord"
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

Quote Originally Posted by steff View Post
    Yup, same here, same hole, almost got me twice... it looked off, checked with binding in place, corrected it before drilling.
    I wasn't that smart - just assumed my visual inspection was wrong. Saved it in the end, so far (knock on wood), but anyone else experience this?
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

So I remounted my 11/12 Plums Guides with Sollyfit toes onto their third pair of skis today (Watea 106, a bit heavier than I wanted but they'll ski well and I got a good price). The Plum and Dynafit templates are definitely both off for my heels. It could be just the 11/12 model, as others have said in the past that it works fine. Check everything if mounting Plums anyway! My print scaling was definitely correct. I used the Dynafit heel template as a starting point again anyway, but needed to shift the front screws 4px forward and the rear ones 4px back to get the right pattern, then everything 30px forward to get the heel pin gap right.

...then before drilling I kind of fucked it up by trying to get the gap at exactly 4mm with the heels in the middle of the tracks. I had the toes mounted already, boot snapped into the toes, heels lined up to the paper template and heel pins slotted into the boots' heel sockets. Hex keys measured the gap at 5mm, so I moved the heel templates forward 1mm, rechecked to get 4mm, drilled, glued, then rechecked. Now it was 3mm ...and then I remembered doing this exact thing on my last pair 18 months ago. Writing this should get it into my head for next time!

With Dynafit this wouldn't be a problem but the Plum heel moves in 2mm notches, so I'll just need to ski them with 5mm gap again. That's safer than 3mm, right? I had no releases last year, toes mostly locked one click, holding back a little compared to alpine setups. Are Plum pins the same length as Dynafits'? If so, I'll have the same pin insertion as a Dynafit setup, so I'm not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Climber Joe View Post
    anybody have a template for the Tyrolia Ambition touring bindings yet? Or does anyone know if it shares the same template as the Adrenaline?
    Anyone got one?

Quote Originally Posted by kirktab View Post
    Anyone got one?
    I might have one that comes with the binding (clear plastic).

Does anyone want to turn it into a PDF for paper template? I can ship it.

Confirmed: Marker Lord SP hole pattern same as Jester/Griffon/Squire

Quote Originally Posted by SouthCentralShralper View Post
    Plum YAK Templates... anyone? anyone?
    The box they came in had none... boo
    I have only found these:

http://www.plum-bindung.de/plum-service-support.html

They are in German, and I have not tested them yet. Will do before New Year.

Bump for a solly sth2 paper jig

Is there any way that a template could be fabricated from binding freedom by grabbing the solly toe and the guardian heel? I'm tempted to try that...

Jon? I can send you a pair in a few days if it will accelerate the generation of a paper template. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by coldtoes View Post
    Bump for a solly sth2 paper jig
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Anyone know about marker schizo? Is it griffon/jester?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SupreChicken View Post
    Is there any way that a template could be fabricated from binding freedom by grabbing the solly toe and the guardian heel? I'm tempted to try that...

Jon? I can send you a pair in a few days if it will accelerate the generation of a paper template. Let me know.
    Can't you simply take the solly toe template and the guardian heel template and align relative to BSC and BSL to check it out?
    Best regards, Terry

SlideWright.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinord View Post
    Can't you simply take the solly toe template and the guardian heel template and align relative to BSC and BSL to check it out?
    Looks like the heel pattern is different from the Guardian. 6 holes on the Guardian and 4 on the STH2. Have a look at this thread http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...bindings/page3, Tutuko and larfburger came up with a solution using jondrum's sth template. Would be nice to have a template we don't have to jerry-rig though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	4084 
Size:	874.7 KB 
ID:	148053

I'm currently up to my eyeballs with tons of stuff. If Jon or someone else can't get back to this and the STH2, give a shout, and hopefully I can get into drafting mode in a few days. In the mean time, scanning binding bottoms and providing dimensions per this example, or shoot a bunch of images with calipers measuring from edge of hole to edge of hole (ie, left to left & bottom to bottom) could expedite drawing. Couple this with relative BSC and BSL info.

Best regards, Terry

SlideWright.com

Thanks, just used mounted an old pair of Fritschi's. For any other Euro users you will need to set your printer to 'letter' from 'A4' to get the scale right.

Quote Originally Posted by ace.. View Post
    Anyone know about marker schizo? Is it griffon/jester?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TGR Forums
    Schizo has one additional hole for the toe. (Same drill pattern as griffon/jester demo.)

You could easily drill for Griffon, then overlay the toe piece on top of the holes, mark the fifth toe hole with a sharpie, and drill it freehand.

Anyone got the actual dimensions in millimetres of the original Dynafit mount?

I need to program them into my machine.

Anyone have the STH2 Jig Yet?