Rocker 192, Goliath 191, Sluff 184 surgery sale

SOLD - Bought the Salomon Rocker 1's, 192cm (126 underfoot?) with STH 16 here, they rule if you don't mind some heft. Only selling because I have another pair. Haven't taken the tail inserts it yet to go full swallow tail but they are there. Believe they are mounted +2 for 332 bsl. But sure about other mounts on these. Brakes could use a bend. Used but not abused. $100 plus ship

First owner on the Movement Goliath 191cm (108 mm underfoot) skied 15 days. S914s mounted though if prefer to sell flat. One mount at 332 bsl. Good condition, minty top sheets. $50 flat or $125 with binders plus ship

Movement Sluff 184 (98mm underfoot) three mounts, skied pretty hard but life left if you can mount. some chipping in tails. I'm holding onto my other pair. Relatively light and stiff, reasonable resort or medium tour ski. Last mounted at 325 for markerfit plates, not included. $35 flat plus ship

Or local pickup in Jackson
    Last edited by kokomas; 02-23-2021 at 02:33 PM.
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Interested in binders on skis if someone wanted skis, not sure if the binders are even for sale but yeah...
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Quote Originally Posted by volklpowdermaniac View Post
    Interested in binders on skis if someone wanted skis, not sure if the binders are even for sale but yeah...
    Cool that's a start, im a bit partial to keep the 914s but let's see who bites
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    Cool that's a start, im a bit partial to keep the 914s but let's see who bites
    Sorry was talking the sth16 on the rocker2
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Pm sent on the rockers

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

Otto is pending on the rockers for a full sale.

Rockers are sold, Goliaths and Sluffs available