Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    Nope... that would be too quick.
    Take away his drugs and dry fuck him with that video game controller until he bleeds out?

Whoever passed a sentence of less than 3 years on that asshole is totally a POS.

If he's lucky they'll only beat him a few times a week, lop his dick off and chop off a few fingers during those 34 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Whoever passed a sentence of less than 3 years on that asshole is totally a POS.
    The judge was pissed - her hands were tied by sentencing guide lines because he was a first time offender.

“You might as well let him walk free with that kind of time,” Noceda’s aunt, Rachelle Palmer said of Varela's sentence, according to The Herald.

“It’s a joke,” Noceda's mother, Gina Pierson said, according to KOMO-TV.

In Washington state, offenders' sentences are determined in part using a scoring system that takes into account a number of factors, including previous offenses, Newsweekreported.

That system traces its roots to the state's Sentencing Reform Act of 1981, which was designed to make sentences more uniform by giving judges less discretion, according to a 2016 blog post from Washington state lawyer Chris Van Vechten.

The judge in Varela's case criticized the constraints: “I’m not sure the Legislature really contemplated something like this,” Krese said.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    He will get taken care of while in jail hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    my former supervisor left for a new job and despite me repeatedly requesting handoffs and information on several things she had the knowledge base on, never happened despite her telling me the whole time we were like family and in everything together. what a POS.
    WTF ?

This thread has photos of horses shot with arrows, and tortured pets, and you think a government bureaucrat in the Dept of Health & Human Services who failed to respect one of her subordinate government bureaucrats is somehow equivalent ??

Take a fucking lap.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    The judge was pissed - her hands were tied by sentencing guide lines because he was a first time offender.
    That is beyond tragic. smh

I need to stay out of this thread. Maybe just getting soft in my old age.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    I need to stay out of this thread. Maybe just getting soft in my old age.
    Yup, me also

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Yup, me also
    Yeah. then there's the pics on the timeline that leave me at a fucking loss for words. Shit'll make yer skin crawl and invoke murderous rage.

What about that juvenile who shot the Waco Kid in the ass. Little bastard.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    This is absolutely awful.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/19/us/co...ing/index.html

(CNN)Before learning he would never walk out of prison Monday, Chris Watts sat at the defense table, head down and leg bobbing, as his mother told him she loved him and his slain wife's family called him a monster.

Calling it perhaps "the most inhumane and vicious crime that I have handled out of the thousands of cases that I have seen," Judge Marcelo Kopcow handed down five life sentences -- three consecutive and two concurrent -- with no possibility of parole, in the deaths of Watts' daughters and pregnant wife.
    Watts also received an additional 48 years for the death of his unborn son, who was to be named Nico Lee, and 36 more years for crimes related to his disposal of the bodies.
    His hands were shackled at his waist and Watts wore an orange jumpsuit. He rarely looked up during the proceeding -- not even when his mother turned around to face him and tearfully said, "We have loved you from the beginning and we still love you now."

The only time Watts spoke during the proceeding was when Kopcow asked him if he wished to deliver a statement. "No, sir," the former father replied.
    Before Watts was sentenced, Weld County District Attorney Michael Rourke revealed horrific details of how Watts strangled his wife, Shanann, and their daughters, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, before crudely disposing of them at a secluded site where he worked.
    "The man seated to my right smothered his daughters," Rourke said. "Imagine the horror in Bella's mind as her father snuffed out her life. ... She fought back for her life as her father smothered her."
    I'm not parent and maybe if I was I would understand but how could you say "I still love you" to someone who did such a thing?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

^ when you give what, 18? 20? years of your life to someone. Its just way, way beyond any relationship you have not being a parent. Algerbra to addition. This is the best analogy I can give. Think about being 16 yrs old, and maybe you've been drunk once or twice. How do you explain your now view of the world to an 11 year old who never has and never will?

Tip my hat to her. As a father I don't know if I could.
    "Can't you see..."

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...rthern-alberta

Officers investigate video of coyote beaten to death in northern Alberta

GRANDE PRAIRIE, Alta. — Mounties and wildlife officials in northern Alberta are investigating a video that apparently shows a coyote being beaten and killed by snowmobilers.

RCMP in Grande Prairie say they received a complaint about the video that was posted on social media.
    Cpl. Maria Ogden says the video depicts an inhumane death of a wild animal, but she could not offer more details.
    CBC News reports that the video shows someone swinging a coyote by its hind legs, bashing it’s head against a snowmobile and stuffing it’s bloody body into a rack on the back of the machine.
    Alberta Fish and Wildlife officers are helping with the investigation.

Alberta government spokesman Jason van Rassel says individuals in the video have been identified but it’s too early to speculate on possible charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

^^^ Was there a Roadrunner somehow involved?

Watching the Watts news coverage now, crying. Can only hope he gets beaten severely several times before someone stabs him in the neck. POS
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Watching the Watts news coverage now, crying. Can only hope he gets beaten severely several times before someone stabs him in the neck. POS
    on the news last night they kept playing the video of his oldest daughter singing "My daddy is a hero." I think it would be appropriate for the prison to play that video on a continuous loop in his cell.

Personally I think it would be appropriate if we just killed him and fed him to the pigs instead of paying for this assholes existence.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Personally I think it would be appropriate if we just killed him and fed him to the pigs instead of paying for this assholes existence.
    Would hate to take a chance on fucking up perfectly good bacon when sulfuric acid would do...

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    Would hate to take a chance on fucking up perfectly good bacon when sulfuric acid would do...
    Valid point.

The conspirators in the homeless guy GoFundMe $400K scam belong in prison. But was it a 3-person or 2-person conspiracy? GF claims she was duped by her BF and co-conspirator (alleged) homeless piece of shit. Jerry Springer should be called in to sort this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    It's people like this that make me ponder the most painful ways to kill someone.

Steamroller him super slow starting from the feet and go up while he vomits all his organs? But he may pass out from the pain too soon.

Lock him in the tank he stuffed his dead daughter in and give him basic life functions so he stays alive in there for like 30 years or more until he dies the slowest, loneliest, most drawn out death possible.

As the father of a daughter harming a child just goes against every natural instinct I have in a severe way. Hard to wrap my head around people who kill children.

15 cats found, trapped in rubber containers, in a central Alberta ditch

https://www.vernonmorningstar.com/ne...alberta-ditch/

The Alberta SPCA is investigating after 15 cats were found abandoned inside rubber containers, starving and covered in feces and urine.
    A passerby in the community of Alix in central Alberta on Thursday noticed what they what they thought was garbage in the ditch, said Deanna Thompson, executive director for the Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society.
    They discovered nine kittens and six adult cats trapped in the containers, which had holes in them with the lids taped shut, and took them to a nearby animal shelter.
    “It’s very heartbreaking,” said Thompson. “We hear of people abandoning cats on acreages, but to leave them in a ditch in a container they couldn’t get out of just – beyond belief.”
    Thompson said a caller informed her organization that the containers were noticed alongside the road as early as Monday.
    “These cats could have been there upward of four days. We are very lucky the weather was as mild as it was. Had we had very cold temperatures, they probably would have perished.”
    The cats recovering at the society in Calgary, being treated for respiratory infections, crusty eyes, sneezing and malnourishment.
    Instead of abandoning cats, Thompson said, people should contact an animal shelter, which will take them in emergencies even if they are full.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

I normally avoid this thread as POS humans really bum me out. The only thing that helps me stay sane, is the believe that at the end there is endless torment for those who are POS.
    That dad that killed his family will be brutally murdered in prison if there is any justice in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

17 year old daughter of my secretary found her barrel racing horse dead in the pasture a couple days ago. Some POS asshole had shot it with an arrow. Police say they are working on it but most likely will never find out who did it.
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

That’s some wtf shit.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.